I need money to pay my bills
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34 Oct 25, 2011
BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE POOR STARVING MEXICANS PANHANDLING ON EVERY CORNER? OH WAIT THERE IS NONE
WHAT A BARGAIN! FREE CITIZENSHIP,HEALTH CARE,GET PAID TO HAVE BABIES,MONOPOLIZE JOBS,VOTE AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BE "MEXICAN"? WOW THERE GOES RICH CRACKER WHITEY KICKING THE BLACKS IN THE NUTS AGAIN! AFTER ALL MEXICO HAS DONE FOR AMERICA-CHEAP LABOR, HEROIN AND TACOS? AND CHEAPER LABOR MEANS BETTER WORK!
Sarah

Caldwell, NJ

#35 Jan 9, 2013
I am a single mom I am out of work due to car accident. I am struggling paying my bills about to lose my car I need 3000 if anyone can help please in need

Location hidden

#36 Jan 9, 2013
SARAH-HMM WHY DON'T YOU SEE WHAT THE MEXICANS CAN DO FOR YOU? SEEING AS HOW GRACIOUS THEY ARE HELPING THEMSELVE TO OTHERS THINGS MONIES ETC.
HOW GRACIOUS OF THEM EH?
I DON'T SEE MEXICANS GIVING AMERICA ANYTHING ANYTIME SOON AND WHY WOULD THEY ?

Location hidden

#37 Jan 9, 2013
SARAH-PLUS YOUR NOT THE RIGHT RACE -TRY A LATINO HANDLE AND WATCH THE WHITE PEOPLE COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK THROWING MONEY AT YOU!! HEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEH
OH YOU POOOOOR THING!??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Yayo! 2 hr Playa 1
Would like some white (Jul '16) Sun DakotaRain 10
Happy Cats Purr! Fri DakotaRain 2
Audie were u at (Jan '17) Fri DakotaRain 4
Baseline Woods Apartments Aug '17 David 1
Jacob Light smokes crax with his mother (Apr '17) Apr '17 Waxxx 1
Got cans? Got bottles? (Mar '17) Mar '17 Paul 2

Beaverton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance