I need money to pay my bills

Posted in the Beaverton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hoppinjohn

Pickerington, OH

#1 Nov 9, 2008
What a.m radio station in Portland that created a web site and raised money for "joe the plumber" to pay his tax bill. I have a tax bill and need money to pay it and would like for the station to oblige. I am an American citizen and nothing else also.

Since: Aug 08

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2008
If you're looking for a hand out instead of a hand up, they will not help you. I say this because Portland is a place that businesses and citizens expect people to do their part. Getting aid there is almost impossible if you're not willing to. This is something I admire.

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2008
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, teach that man to fish, and he'll eat for life.
Cindy Allan

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2008
So give us your story I think a station in San Diego California may be interested if your story checks out.
www.KOGO.com
hoisppinjohn

Pickerington, OH

#5 Nov 10, 2008
Native Oregonian 11002 wrote:
If you're looking for a hand out instead of a hand up, they will not help you. I say this because Portland is a place that businesses and citizens expect people to do their part. Getting aid there is almost impossible if you're not willing to. This is something I admire.
Apparently "joe the plummer" was looking for a hand out. What did he do to deserve his tax bills to be paid. There are hungry families in your city that would appreciate a hot meal or a warm safe place to sleep. I best joe is a dishonest person and a lot more. I truly feel the money could had be used for a more worthy cause.*NOTE, I kept typing joe with a small j.

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2008
hoisppinjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently "joe the plummer" was looking for a hand out. What did he do to deserve his tax bills to be paid. There are hungry families in your city that would appreciate a hot meal or a warm safe place to sleep. I best joe is a dishonest person and a lot more. I truly feel the money could had be used for a more worthy cause.*NOTE, I kept typing joe with a small j.
Yes, you do have a point for those who truly need it. But for those who abuse the system, the system should be bottlenecked so it makes it more difficult for them to receive help.
Saiful Islam

Englewood, CO

#8 Nov 18, 2008
my need money plesss give me
my adresss [email protected]
Rayon Coulter

San Diego, CA

#9 Nov 18, 2008
Saiful Islam wrote:
my need money plesss give me
my adresss [email protected]
Street walking is slowing down? best of luck you hooker.
Roger C

New Bedford, MA

#10 Nov 21, 2008
I was looking at the website http://www.moneytopaythebills.com and you can submit your ideas to help people to learn about how to earn extra money. Most of the the ideas are regular stuff that people can do around the neighborhood or at home or at work etc. Cool! My wife likes it.
smudge

Ashburn, VA

#11 Nov 21, 2008
Native Oregonian 11002 wrote:
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, teach that man to fish, and he'll eat for life.
Keep your fish and your lecture.
Call Sleepy Ted,(Oregon Governor), and tell him you want your Oregon Trail Card and Oregon Health Plan. Then sit back in retirement mode and let all the Joe the Plummers support you!
That's the "New American Way," aka Obama's redistribution of wealth.
Jenny lue

United States

#12 Nov 22, 2008
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, teach that man to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
Roger

New Bedford, MA

#13 Nov 26, 2008
Let a man get off his butt and get motivated and he might be able to feed his family... See moneytopaythebills . com and get some good ideas .. I did
Jones

Beaverton, OR

#14 Nov 28, 2008
jenny they drink beer all day now thats the problem!
Leopold

New Bedford, MA

#15 Dec 14, 2008
If youssearch around you can find some interesting helpful websites.
You can find some ideas to get some money on this website. http://www.moneytopaythebills.com/
There are some nice pages of ideas about how to get a raise or start a part time business or get quick money for yourself. A bunch of good ideas on these web pages.
Matt-Lakeland Florida

Winter Haven, FL

#19 Mar 8, 2009
Hi, I'm a 30 yr old man who made a mistake when I was 25 and was charged with possession of marijuana and now I have a felony on my record. I have changed my life and I am a christian man who now does not drink or do drugs anymore. I can't find anyone who will hire me and I need help, I don't want your money I WANT A JOB (legal and ethical of course) I am about to loose my apartment and I need to pay other bills as well. If anyone knows anything I can do I'm open to suggestions. My email is [email protected] l.com THANKS?
Frank p Brondum

Lenoir City, TN

#22 Oct 12, 2009
Hey folks, I stole my wifes credit and man is she glad i did.I was looking to make alittle extra money after hurricane katrina. So i took her credit card and got involed in a thing on the internet. It coast us $47.00 and has been making a few dallors for us ever since. We sell traffic to internet people who market a product and want to flood there site with people looking for a chance to make extra money.Now everytime my cell phone beeps I make money
MLMLegal

Portland, OR

#29 Sep 9, 2011
John

Vancouver, WA

#31 Sep 12, 2011
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>Come and visit the birthing center and I can help you if you are willing to have babies and give them up for adoption. The money is super and all you have to do is be a clean mother and all bills are paid and the baby is well cared for you just sign over the rights to the new born.
ELH - So you're pimping for a living now? That's a novel change.
amy

United States

#32 Oct 13, 2011
There's plenty of ways to get money.
Http://we-need-money.blogspot.com

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33 Oct 25, 2011
HMM WELL PORTLAND SHOULD HAVE REACHED THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY LEVEL BY NOW! AFTER ALL YOU DON'T EXPECT CALIFORNIANS TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN MESS NOW DO YOU? NOT WHEN THEY CAN RUN OUT ON THE BILL AND "PLAY PRETEND" LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
OBVIOUSLY BILLS AND AMENDMENTS WERE NOT VOTED ON BY THE PEOPLE AT THE CITY,LOCAL OR STATE LEVEL THE BIG BAD FEDS JUST CAME IN AND TOOK THEIR MAIDS AWAY! THATS SO UNFER!! OMG??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Makes Somalis So Different? (Dec '10) Mon Guido 157
High Quality Roofing Sheet 0.4mm Color Coated A... Mon Sebahtstian 1
wood carving machine HR-1513 for sale Sun Sebahtstian 1
Light bioreactor (Autoclavable) Glass Light bi... Sun Sebahtstian 1
Websleuths link baiting and registered member t... (Feb '11) Mar 25 Duped 44
bars avaiable now!!!! (Sep '16) Mar 23 got it 22
Got cans? Got bottles? Mar 3 Paul 2

Beaverton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance