Jade

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

So I'm 23 and a female. I like to get out with friends and have fun. I'm thinking about packing up and starting a new sheet on my life and always thought Portland was nice. I was just curious how it is there if anyone could let me know and would it be a nice fun place to start over for a young girl. Thanks
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Jade wrote:
So I'm 23 and a female. I like to get out with friends and have fun. I'm thinking about packing up and starting a new sheet on my life and always thought Portland was nice. I was just curious how it is there if anyone could let me know and would it be a nice fun place to start over for a young girl. Thanks
Jade-I am a native Portlander, lived here all my life. Have traveled and seen other places, nowhere else I'd rather live! A couple of hours from the Pacific Ocean and Phoenix/walkable beaches (very clean and not crowded as Oregonians tend to NOT treat the earth as a garbage can) equally close to winter skiing and hanging out at the great Timberline Lodge on Mount Hood, if you are into outdoor activities this is the place for you but it's a secret, don't tell anybody! We don't want to be overrun with people from other places moving here. If you do, in short order you will understand and be one of the exclamation Portland is eclectic, urban enough to offer everything you would want in shopping and clubbing and recreation yet 'small-town enough' not to be like LA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pop art to the max 16 hr Art Dog 2
Fewer blacks own keys to a home Fri GrapeApe 5
how you hate oregon; let you count the ways (Feb '07) Thu johnny 2,331
Still Searching For Keith & Deanne Aug 20 Ray007 15
anyone have adhd meds? (Jan '13) Aug 20 Ray007 6
Study Aids? Aug 20 Ray007 2
need hHelp? Aug 20 wickedcodie 1

Search the Beaverton Forum:
•••
•••