juicy bone

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

one of the coolest spots to get a great steak and drink some beers.... can't wait to get my motorcycle on the bar... you have to check that out!
reader

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Who wrote this?????????? Bar didn't even open until well after Valentines! One of the owners reviewing it themself? Jan 19 2010 what a joke this site is!
bob

Logan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

the food sucks
Sue

Gladwin, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

bob wrote:
the food sucks

The service sucks too
Bob Smith

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Four of us went out for dinner and drinks. Good decor. Good drinks. Works for us being on the lake. We ordered the salad bar and entrees. Salad bar sparse, no meat for salad, no tomatos, empty mixed salad (never filled in the two hours we spent there), no dessert or fruit. Entrees ordered were: smothered chicken w/veges, ribs with baked potato, cod w/baked potato and ribeye steak with baked potato. Steak ok, I believe cooked as ordered. Cod very dry and in nuggets (for cod?), ribs were horrible. Overcooked and some ketchup type sauce..HORRIBLE. Made my wife nauseous after eating, twice. She tried to eat what was left the next day with our sauce. Same result. Chicken dry but plenty of cheese and vege's. Next time we will only drink. I was disappointed for the owners who were there working. Nice place, good location for the summer crowd but horrible food. Pretty good service. Please have your food service representative help you with your menu. They need to work with your cook. We will not eat there until the food gets better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Truthisgood 115
Book Signing Aug 6 Betty L Dowell 1
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul '14 gottondas 5,482
Sheriff's Department Disgusts Me!!! (Aug '12) Jul '14 Goes Around Comes... 54
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 maeball 169
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
Review: Aaron Louch Plumbing (Aug '13) Jun '14 Family of Four 3

Search the Beaverton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Beaverton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beaverton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE