Sheriff's Department Disgusts Me!!!

Posted in the Beaverton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CONCERNED IN CLARE COUNTY

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 30, 2012
I was eating lunch with my husband this afternoon when we over hear in a conversation between 2 sheriff's deputies about another sheriff deputy having sex with a dispatcher who is married. As the conversation went on they brought up another story of another dispatcher who was sleeping with another dispatchers husband. What kind of law enforcement do we have when things like this are going on. I have lived in this county for 45 years and I've never heard of anything like this before and it completely disgusts me. Is this the kind of Sheriff's Department that John Wilson is running? These officers take an oath to protect and serve with integrity honor and respect. Where is the integrity the honor or the respect when sleeping with another man's wife or another woman's husband? Who runs these dispatchers? What kind of policing agency allow their employees to sleep with other members of their department? If they can't protect and respect each other's marriages how do we expect them to protect and respect us? These deputies are talking about everything going on with in facebook why are police officers and dispatchers on facebook anyway when you're supposed to be saving lives and protecting us? Our sheriff has prided himself on marriage yet he allows something like this to go on with in his department. I believe that it is a bout time for our commissioners to look into the going ons of our Sheriff's Department. Sincerely positively disgusted in Clare County!
Amh

United States

#2 Aug 30, 2012
You apparently only heard part of the story. Or didnt repeat everything you heard. I have worked in the jail for several years now and this is something that happens more then you think. It went on before John and it will go on after he is gone. The dispatchers play on social networking sites. The deputies and dispatchers constantly frantanize. Affairs having been going on since I started here. Three of the road sgts. have all been in affairs. Deputies and dispatchers have been having sex together for years. Everyone knows about it and nothing is ever done. You are right it is disgusting. There are deputies that have slept with other deputies wives and they are clueless that it ever happened. I knew I was law enforcement material when I was a young kid. This like you said is not holding ourselves to a higher standard in our professional and personal lives. This is like you said disgusting. The rumor mill has been flying at work. The bosses know what going on.
unknown

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Doesnt shock me at all. you really think they will do anything about it? been going on forever. there is no intergrity or respect in that place. though i would like to know why our tax dollars are being spent paying for them to play on facebook and myspace. also wouldnt be too happy if they were getting paid to have sex on the job.
From Lake

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Of all the negative things that I've heard about our Sheriff's Department this makes me the most disgusted. I will definitely not be voting for Wilson. How can we trust him to uphold the laws of our county when his own employees are breaking the law of marriage? You are right no respect,courtesy, or integrity shown in this police department. I too want to know why they are facebooking when they should be working.
Nancy

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2012
So much for ethics. Must be nice to get paid to "play" on "the job"
unknown

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2012
So wrong. They should burn in hell for destroying marriages. And block the facebook!
Robert from Harrison

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Its amazing how nothing I read surprises me a bit. I came across this topic after reading the stuff about our central dispatchers. I think that it's pretty safe to say that the dispatchers as well as the director and commissioners need to be replaced. I believe these individuals involved should be terminated for not holding themselves to a higher standard. How is it to tease individuals can go on record in a newspaper target in theyre own boss and still continue to keep a government job. I believe it's time to quit passing the central dispatch millage. Every single time we hear about central dispatch in the news its negative. I'm sorry but this is not a coincidence. This is simply inadequate people doing a job that lives depend on. If you like your job Mr. YATS, then start doing something about the inadequate people that work beneath you.
Barbara S

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Nothing will ever change! They are all disgusting and you are right they will go to hell!
Silenced in CCSD

United States

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Some of us in the sheriff department have been instructed to keep our mouths shut about the ongoing dilemas with in the department lately. I hate being told what to so. The affair issue, is between Carie Card (dispatcher) and a deputy. She is married or at least was when it started. The other affairs have been with Mellissa Schmidt. She has slept with 3 deputies that i know of since she married one of the deputies. Two other dispatchers Lindsey and Darcie had a threesome with Darcies husband which led to an affair and ultimately divorce. Lindsey has slept with numerous city cops and deputies and apparently through the rumor mill the dispatch director, or so Melissa and Carie say. I think it is time i look for another job.
Mike From Harrison

United States

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Great title disgusted! If this was the old days before all of the liberal came along these people would be in jail for adultery! It is a shame that no one takes marriage seriously anymore. I want to know why the hell the administrators of this county arent doing anything to stop this bullshit. This just goes to show that the administrators the cops and the dispatchers are more fucking crooked than the people they deal with on a daily basis.
unknown

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Atleast spell the tramps name right its Kerrie Card. It was in the review.
Former MP Troop

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Clare County dispatchers have always been groupies they are attached to the uniform. The worst ones have always been the third shifters no rules, and they love the bathrooms & closets. If I'm not mistaken I believe that the current director put cameras in the dispatch center because of the rumors flying around about what was going on in the bathroom there. I know for a fact that the senior dispatcher there has definitely been a "bathroom bumper" a time or two. Worst part is she's married and her husband "Deputy Schmuck" has no idea that she was messing around on him for years withand his sohouse calles brothers. The majority of the Clare County Sheriff's Department is nothing more than a bunch of security guards with golf carts. I believe the majority also slept through the oath. When we swear to serve, it isn't intended to be utilized in the bathroom. The CCSD is a freaking joke! The MSP should be patrolling Clare County, not a bunch of wannabes and telephone cougars. I would say that 80% of the staff in dispatch and the department were the outcasts in high school and basically created a group so they could feel cool. I don't know about the rest you but it's a group I definitely wouldn't want to be associated with. For anyone that actually wants to do something about this, take it to the polls in November. You have to hit them where it hurts and that's in they're millages and proposals!
David

Roscommon, MI

#13 Oct 22, 2012
All this, and yet it still continues to take place? Are these people really that untouchable and above the law? I am seriously considering moving out of the county.

Since: Oct 12

Brighton, MI

#14 Oct 23, 2012
You people watch too much TV, it's not like that in real life, this isn't a cop drama. I worked in an adjoining county for years and know these people personally. People take rumors and put their own spin on them to make a story they are telling embellished. These men and women look at each other as family, that means males and females work closely together and are friends. It doesn't mean they are all having sex in bathrooms and closets. Really? Grow up. This isn't high school, you're allowed to have a friend of the opposite sex. If this was truly happening, action would be taken to resolve it. It's not like this is something that is dedicated to law enforcement. Every work place goes through this same crap, that's exactly what it is - crap.
I would have to say that people that claim to have personal knowledge on here are vindictive and clueless. So you spread lies and try to ruin lives of decent people that work hard and do a job that is tedious, exhausting and most people fail at because of the stress and long hours. Good for you, you must love to wake up being who you are each morning. Mind your business.
None of you know what it's like to walk in their shoes, until you can take their place and do better, stop hatefully slandering people that have never harmed you. They do what they get paid to and keep you safe.
Truth

United States

#15 Oct 23, 2012
Seems to me that the "seriousone" is as oblivious to the negativity the current dispatchers are imposing on the current outlook of our county as the dispatchersClare who are you creating this.Rumors are one thing, however we have been shown in numerous news articles, web posts, and editorials that the dispatchers in this county are far from being worth the grain of rice they are paid with. The director was fired for this same stuff. You cannot tell me that when two sheriffs deputies are over heard in a conversation about affairs, conspiracies in cover ups, and the obvious published plot of basically overthrowing the person in charge of these immoral individuals. There are State Police Troopers that are confirming these allegations, and you expect us to believe you because you know one of them. Give me a break! You need to open your eyes!!!

Since: Oct 12

Farmington, MI

#16 Oct 23, 2012
What I expect is for people to always know there are two sides to every story. I am aware of the recent events that are occurring with the center. I am also aware that the only thing that has been put out publicly is whatever the paper wants you to see. In their line of work, you don't air your business, whether you can prove others wrong or not, it just gives bottom feeders more reason to attack. Stop trying to make a conspiracy out of everything and worry about your own life, not theirs. And I'm done participating in this thread.
Former MP Troop

United States

#17 Oct 24, 2012
I can tell you from personal visualizations that most of what has been stated on this forum is correct. I have witnessed these things and can attest to the truthfulness of the allegations. You are right, there are two sides to every story. Do you really think that any of these individuals are going to come forward and openly admit to having flings and affairs at work publicly? I think not.
ADG from Harrison

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2012
so from what these prior posts state kerrie card is basically a tramp because she had an affair wouldnt you if you were married and unhappy leave her alone
Get a clue

United States

#19 Oct 28, 2012
No, you dont do that shit. No excuse for divorce unless you are being beaten by your spouse or cheated on constantly.
iseeyou

Mount Pleasant, MI

#20 Oct 29, 2012
yes, it is corrupt. third sift forsure, its who you know, if they deside to help you out. i know first hand. and its not GOD that gave them their positions, its the people that beleived in them. if they beleived in GOD like they say, then YES they would do something for the people, not their own well being and close friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
xxx star Sep '14 holiday 1
Book Signing Aug '14 Betty L Dowell 1
Review: Aaron Louch Plumbing (Aug '13) Jun '14 Family of Four 3
Dating a Sex Offender (Oct '12) Jun '14 Mind your own bus... 3
margie wylie (Mar '08) May '14 mugshot 7
The Rockwood Bar in Farwell Mi (Aug '11) Mar '14 sunface 2
Dr. Pol, reality TV veterinarian, fined and pla... (Oct '12) Feb '14 Go Blue Forever 6
Beaverton Dating
Find my Match

Beaverton Jobs

Beaverton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beaverton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beaverton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]