First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lanceolotlink

Richmond, VA

#1 Nov 2, 2011
Vote out all the good old boys! Keep T.spencer in! Vote out Acors! He is just collecting a pay check so he can collect a county pension. Vote for Jeff Black! He will show Acors just how powerful the voice of the people is. On Nov 8th we will storm the bastille and overthrow the bureaucrats!
TANYA

Fredericksburg, VA

#2 Nov 2, 2011
HOPING FOR A GOOD OUT COME FOR CAROLINE COUNTY THIS ELECTION YOU HAVE TO GO VOTE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE CAROLINE A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE
tired

Fredericksburg, VA

#3 Nov 2, 2011
50% plus turnover within the ranks of the sherrif's office...promotions and demotions based on bias not performance...

handing county jobs to his children and relatives, Civil Action Lawsuits (which should be an emabarrassment to Caroline County)tyranny and bullying....Vote him Out Caroline County
remove all tyrants

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2011
The turnover rate there should be embarrassing enough, and the experience level at the sheriff's office is frightening. As the experience leaves because they can't work under the conditions, specialized positions are being awarded to people with years less training than their predecessors. Lack of street experience only yields more mistakes, more lawsuit possibilities, more morale problems. It seems the more you know there, the less value you have, and the professional jealousy is appalling. The better, and more experienced officers leave as soon as possible to go to more professional departments. There's no training there, because there's nobody there to train, since the trainers have less that 5 or so years on the job themselves. And it's shockingly true, there are no merit promotions. Experience means nothing there, except the opportunity for the staff to demoralize the efforts of good officers. The promotion process is a joke. Performance means nothing unless you are in the fold. Lippa hollers professionalism, but the reality is much different, and it shows.
Hopeful

Mechanicsville, MD

#5 Nov 2, 2011
I just hope people are doing their research before they vote! I have googled garnett, lippa, bowers and spencer. Everyone should do the same. You will find alot of stuff. Ive made my picks! Yes Garnett for Sheriff and Spencer for Commonwealths Attorney. Acors - you got to go. The decision wasnt hard at all!
Out With Them All

Alexandria, VA

#6 Nov 2, 2011
out with everyone! none of them are doing anything positive in my community, that I can see! NEXT!
IN CAROLINE

Ashland, VA

#7 Nov 3, 2011
EMAIL TOPIX TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW
caroline crazy

Ruther Glen, VA

#8 Nov 3, 2011
Hopeful wrote:
I just hope people are doing their research before they vote! I have googled garnett, lippa, bowers and spencer. Everyone should do the same. You will find alot of stuff. Ive made my picks! Yes Garnett for Sheriff and Spencer for Commonwealths Attorney. Acors - you got to go. The decision wasnt hard at all!
Since Acors is running unopposed, who do you think is going to beat him???
Disgusted

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2011
What happens behind closed doors of the CCSO is amazing. If the public could only see the racism, the good ole boys system, the lack of honor, dignity that these so called proffessionals have is a disgust to the law enforcement trade. Sure the CCSO shows a good picture to the public, but in reality it is not the real truth about them. Not saying that all the Deputies there are terrible, not by any means, maybe the public should take a closer look at the chain of command. Is everyone in the county being treated with the same non biased opionion as with someone that provides funds to the sheriff for his election campaigns ? I can tell you no they are not. Is it fair that certain people get away, or out of arrests or tickets due to them being "buddy buddy" with the higher echelon. I can tell you first hand I have seen this. Citizens of the county, you would be very surprised of how the sheriff's office really runs, how in desperation the office publicizes arrets so that they can look good. So that the public will see them as a good office, with them doing their jobs, but this is all a facade people, Don't be fooled with what is posted from that office. Take a good look at what has truly happened with the county since people were elected or put in power. Make your own decision.... Vote for the right person.....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 6, 2011
mr acors has no opponant in the madison district. jeff black is running in the new western caroline district. he is no ones yes man!

Since: Nov 11

Aix-la-Chapelle

#11 Nov 7, 2011
lanceolotlink wrote:
Vote out all the good old boys! Keep T.spencer in! Vote out Acors! He is just collecting a pay check so he can collect a county pension. Vote for Jeff Black! He will show Acors just how powerful the voice of the people is. On Nov 8th we will storm the bastille and overthrow the bureaucrats!
Actually, I believe an historical case can be made that the storming of the Bastille resulted, not in the OVERTHROW of a bureaucracy, but rather, in the INSTALLATION of one. Compare the governing style of the ancien regime with that of the Directory.
Mrs-Smith

Ruther Glen, VA

#12 Nov 8, 2011
Oh dear. I do believe you just got corrected on your incorrect history by a French dessert.
Concerned in caroline

Silver Spring, MD

#13 Nov 17, 2011
Hopeful wrote:
THANK YOU! I am part of TEAM GARNETT and I hope more people research as u did! Garnett is a TRUE WONDERFUL person! He really deserves to be sheriff because he CAN make Caroline a better place! PlEASE SPREAD THE WORD CHARLES GARNETT FOR SHERIFF IN 2015!! LETS COME TOGETHER CAROLINE AND MAKE THE CHANGE!!
Yepper

Richmond, VA

#14 Feb 7, 2012
tired wrote:
50% plus turnover within the ranks of the sherrif's office...promotions and demotions based on bias not performance...
handing county jobs to his children and relatives, Civil Action Lawsuits (which should be an emabarrassment to Caroline County)tyranny and bullying....Vote him Out Caroline County
Does the Sheriff have relatives working for the Sheriff's department? If so, why wasn't this made public during the election season? This may have changed some minds.
Sunshine

Louisa, VA

#15 Feb 8, 2012
Yepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the Sheriff have relatives working for the Sheriff's department? If so, why wasn't this made public during the election season? This may have changed some minds.
i heard that his daughter and son n law and sister n law all work for his department. not sure if this is fact. i also heard numerous family members work for the department. again, do not know if this is gossip or true
Wayne A

Keysville, VA

#16 Feb 8, 2012
my sonboy does not work there anymoer so dont talk about him he got hiself fired casue Lippa said he fialed the firearms class scary though lil wayne and a firearm sho nuff
in Caroline

Ashland, VA

#17 Feb 11, 2012
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard that his daughter and son n law and sister n law all work for his department. not sure if this is fact. i also heard numerous family members work for the department. again, do not know if this is gossip or true
its true,son, daughter and sister inlaw
Sunshine

King William, VA

#18 Feb 11, 2012
in Caroline wrote:
<quoted text>its true,son, daughter and sister inlaw
Really! Does this violate policy? If Caroline doesn't have a policy regarding this (nepotism) they should.

so your saying his son, daughter, son in law and sister in law...all work for him?
its me

Ashland, VA

#19 Feb 11, 2012
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Does this violate policy? If Caroline doesn't have a policy regarding this (nepotism) they should.
so your saying his son, daughter, son in law and sister in law...all work for him?
true
smh

Chase City, VA

#20 Feb 20, 2012
Why Be concerned about this now?? Why didn't you research it before you put that man back in office?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lake caroline news (Nov '09) Dec 15 Ladysmith 13
Glen Allen Music Thread Nov 26 Musikologist 1
Did Lake Land'Or ever get Comcast Broadband? Nov 23 Matt 5
Review: Richmond Locksmith Emergency 24-7 Nov '14 phxsunsnash13 1
Skip Fischer Nov '14 con buster 1
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Oct '14 Thornburg Auto 2
Montepelier Speed Trap Oct '14 Um huh 1
Beaverdam Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web