just asking

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Caroline Progess DEC 13,if Cooper wins the case is Lippa still sheriff ?
TammyC

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Cooper won't win anyway. I've heard the case isn't going in her favor at all.
One way

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

I heard that one of the original defendants is speaking with a lawyer to file a counter suit. Seems like her little plan may backfire
Capps

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

I'm not a big fan of the sheriff by any means but any idiot who knows Jessica cooper will know that this case is complete BS. She's an opportunist and many other things.
just asking

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

if she does win will he still be sheriff ?
Caroline observer

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

It's not going to happen. Cooper is probably regretting initiating the law suit with all the dirt that is coming out about her. The real question is when cooper loses the civil case will she finally be held accountable for the crimes she was wasnt tried for under the guise of "I was unfairly targeted"?
Stumped

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

If all the things I've heard about Ms. Cooper are true ie... Six kids with six different fathers, a manipulator, habitual liar, and a criminal, are true I don't think the sheriff has anything to worry about and I hope she does get counter sued and gets a taste of her own medicine. I also hope a special prosecutor is appointed to bring her to trial for all the things she has done.
just asking

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Did I read the story wrong from the progress ?
Caroline observer

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

just asking wrote:
Did I read the story wrong from the progress ?
What did you read that would make you feel any differently? I read the article and felt it was biased in the favor of cooper however I also understand from my sources that this is one of those "follow the money" type of circumstances.
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

I agree with Caroline observer. I feel that as a journalist, the reporter didn't do his due diligence in getting ALL of the story. There have been times I've sat on a story for months and at one time more than a year in order to have all of the facts...from BOTH sides.
rag

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

As I have said before, the Caroline Progress is a one sided mouthpiece for certain politically connected people in the county, and if you are not one of their favored politicans, you get slandered. Clearly Lippa is NOT one of the Progresses pet politicians. The truth will eventually come out, and the Progress will look stupid having supported a woman who sues everyone she can.
Politics I think not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

But winning money just bought her a new Silver Dodge RT - Does it help her get her (5) kids back into her custody? No. it helps her be a nobody and lay around peoples houses so she doesn't have to sue her employers for sexual assualt for money. Then she can just use her kids as leverage, and have them around when it's convienient. She uses anyone in anyway she can to get what she wants. She doesn't care about politics, or wives, or families, or even her own kids. She stays drunk and doped up and runs over concrete barriers at 7-11's.
Praying

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

I've heard about Jessica Cooper and I pray for souls like hers. I feel sad for her. Something must of gone wrong in her life to cause her to be such a manipulative and heartless young lady. I'm not the type to spread rumors but as I understand from a close friend the RV dealer was lead on by her and then she started recording his advances to set him up and she him. But as I said this isn't confirmed but did come from a reliable source. And now she is attempting to sue the Sheriff's Office. Such a shame. I pray she will find Jesus and stop her evil, manipulative ways and take care of her baby's instead of using then as pawns and paychecks. I also pray that God can give her the strength to overcome her addictions to drugs and alcohol.
She cries wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

To: Praying,

Instead of praying for her pray or her children as they have no idea why they have been put in this situation and hopefully they will have someone wonderful in their life to guide them NOT to be like her. That would be my hope. As far as what went wrong, I believe it's too late to fix that broken soul.

On another note, that is probably why the RV case did not hold water. It did however briefly smear the name of a man who did not have a clue. It also helps explain why she was trying to do the same thing to a Spotsylvania police officer she had been dating while seeing another man and recording the "evidence" of horseplay on her phone, she will eventually cry wolf again.
Not your bussiness

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

I am a friend of Jessica's and is just like to say it is no ones bussiness how many kids she has and by how many fathers. Her alcohol and drug use is also none of anybody's bussiness. Y'all have nothing better to do but sit up on here and talk about people. Get some life's people.
rag

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Not your bussiness wrote:
I am a friend of Jessica's and is just like to say it is no ones bussiness how many kids she has and by how many fathers. Her alcohol and drug use is also none of anybody's bussiness. Y'all have nothing better to do but sit up on here and talk about people. Get some life's people.
When she puts her business out there and repeatedly slanders and sues innocent people- it's her own fault. People who live in glass houses.....
Jackson

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Not your bussiness wrote:
She opened the flood gates when she decided to accuse good people of bad things. I know Cooper and I know her game. Let me say it loud and clear for all of you, JESSICA COOPER IS A LYING CALCULATING INSANE PERSON. She has no loyalty to anyone. For the few who think she is their friends will soon find out when she is done with you and you can no longer do anything for you, she will make your life hell as well. I feel bad for the married man who has a checking account with her and the other gentleman who is involved with her who has a lot to lose. She should have a warning labeled tattooed on her forehead. She is nothing but trouble and if karma exist she is in for it.
to the friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

I really hope you are still in school, and still learning about life's.

Sitting up on here is impossible and so is changing the stripes on a tiger.

If you could look from the point of view of the people she has hurt, continuing to hurt, and manipulate you might be able to realize the type of person she is.

I'm sure everyone that has posted here understands that getting a-head in life is great, but we are just trying to warn the clueless not to get it from her.

Another thing, if she didn't need to be defended for whatever reason you wouldn't be on here doing just that.
JoshM

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

I have no idea who this girl is but from reading this stuff I'm sure I'm better off not knowing. Does she still live around here? I want to know so I can be cautious and steer clear from her. 5 kids and 5 baby's daddy's? That's insane. How old is she?
Marbell

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Y'all are brave. Cooper is likely to sue everyone one this site. Well at least try. That's the way she rolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of70
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beaverdam Discussions

Search the Beaverdam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 15 hr abe 1,349
I'm about to me to Lake Land Or am I stupid? (Apr '08) 18 hr Rhonda Leckner 2014 46
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Review: T&B Equipment Co. Mar 30 Update 2
Lake Land or Facebook page Mar 27 lcalafactor 3
nancy Mar 19 nancy howard 1
truth and nothin but the truth Mar 19 Hopeful 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beaverdam Jobs

•••
•••