Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Beavercreek Forum

Comments (Page 684)

Showing posts 13,661 - 13,680 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14729
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> yeah. They would be blamed for raising taxes.???. Here we go this is a question they probably asked in the poll: if we go over the cliff, do you blame democrats, or dems and republicans? Of coarse the answer would be both. Then when they publish the results they print it a people will blame the "gop"....
What?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14730
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Latest count is 53.5% Obama. 47% Rmoney.
Guess what else? ;-)
Rmoney born in 1947.
Mass. Was 47th in Job Creation when Rmoney left.
Rmoney said 47% of the Nation are leeches, dependent on Gov.
There is more 47 revelations, but I can't remember w/o looking it up.
He has 47 wives.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14731
Dec 5, 2012
 
Amanda Slap wrote:
<quoted text>
He has 47 wives.
Pssst.....love the name. Very funny.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14732
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were leaving the country.
just riding the wave over the falls like you.
Spookishere F trolls

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14733
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
just riding the wave over the falls like you.
Welcome back. Unfortunately Obama is still stealing oxygen.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14734
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
just riding the wave over the falls like you.
But you promised. You changed your corporation to an overseas corporation so you would never ever have to pay a penny of tax again and you were moving to the Cayman Islands. What happened?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14735
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
just riding the wave over the falls like you.
So whattaya think, secession or split up into four more states?

What's it gonna be?

woof
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14736
Dec 5, 2012
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Ahhhh, the GOP.
Just lost an election in which the main issue was whether to raise taxes on people making more than $250K. Polls show a majority of Americans think we should do so. Polls also show that if a fiscal cliff deal isn't reached, most people will blame the GOP.
So what does the GOP do? Refuses to extend tax cuts on 98% of Americans in order to resist doing what Americans have clearly stated they want them to do. Brilliant.
When your agenda is to rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objections.

"HEY 98% OF THE PEOPLE. DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD TAKE MORE MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT THIS COUNTRY?"

"HOW MUCH WILL IT COST US?"

"NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING."

"SURE. WE SUPPORT TAKING MONEY FROM ANYBODY BUT US."

Wow. Now that was a hard sell.

Most Americans are against Commie Care, so what does DumBama do? He keeps it right where it's at. Brilliant.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

I thought you inferred that a politician is suppose to carry out the will of the people? Oh, that's right, only if it's Republicans--not Democrats.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14737
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But you promised. You changed your corporation to an overseas corporation so you would never ever have to pay a penny of tax again and you were moving to the Cayman Islands. What happened?
Gettin too cold to sail the boat up the St Lawrence?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14738
Dec 5, 2012
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When your agenda is to rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objections.
"HEY 98% OF THE PEOPLE. DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD TAKE MORE MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT THIS COUNTRY?"
"HOW MUCH WILL IT COST US?"
"NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING."
"SURE. WE SUPPORT TAKING MONEY FROM ANYBODY BUT US."
Wow. Now that was a hard sell.
Most Americans are against Commie Care, so what does DumBama do? He keeps it right where it's at. Brilliant.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
I thought you inferred that a politician is suppose to carry out the will of the people? Oh, that's right, only if it's Republicans--not Democrats.
Your ranting is becoming hysterical. I'm not really sure what you were trying to say. You clearly missed my point.

Both the GOP and the White House believe we should extend the Bush tax cuts for those making less than $250K. Why won't the GOP pass that?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14739
Dec 5, 2012
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ranting is becoming hysterical. I'm not really sure what you were trying to say. You clearly missed my point.
Both the GOP and the White House believe we should extend the Bush tax cuts for those making less than $250K. Why won't the GOP pass that?
GOP want Total Failure for re-electing Obama thats all because they Lost the White House, you be amazed what the GOP revolutionaries agenda is they know they played the political game wrong after the 2010 election.

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14740
Dec 5, 2012
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ranting is becoming hysterical. I'm not really sure what you were trying to say. You clearly missed my point.
Both the GOP and the White House believe we should extend the Bush tax cuts for those making less than $250K. Why won't the GOP pass that?
Because the poor need to start paying THEIR FAIR SHARE!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14741
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ethel K wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst.....love the name. Very funny.
Thanks.
Was a toss up between that and Fonda Peters, so....

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14742
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>GOP want Total Failure for re-electing Obama thats all because they Lost the White House, you be amazed what the GOP revolutionaries agenda is they know they played the political game wrong after the 2010 election.
Impeach Grover Norquist..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14743
Dec 5, 2012
 
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeach Grover Norquist..
I think his days are numbered and Grover Norquist knows its besides he is loosing his political clout
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14744
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ranting is becoming hysterical. I'm not really sure what you were trying to say. You clearly missed my point.
Both the GOP and the White House believe we should extend the Bush tax cuts for those making less than $250K. Why won't the GOP pass that?
The GOP has no problem passing it provided that DumBama is either serious about spending cuts (which he isn't) or that ALL PEOPLE keep their tax rates.

This is just another example of what I talk about when I say Republicans are for treating everybody the same, while Democrats divide people in this country and decide who the winners and losers will be. If you're not typically a supporter of the Democrat party, you are in the losers list.

DumBama has a choice: keep the tax rates or not. Otherwise, the other 98% of people will get their taxes increased. The problem is that you have to watch Fox news to get the real story instead of the liberal lies that the Republicans are for increasing taxes on the 98% of us. The ball is every bit in Obama's court as it is in Republicans. But again, for the truth, you have to watch Fox news or listen to Limbaugh. Otherwise the same lies get spread: Republicans are in charge of extending the tax rates or not. More liberal lies.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14745
Dec 5, 2012
 
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the poor need to start paying THEIR FAIR SHARE!
That's funny. I don't remember John Boehner ever saying that he was holding out for tax increases on the poor.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14746
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP has no problem passing it provided that DumBama is either serious about spending cuts (which he isn't) or that ALL PEOPLE keep their tax rates.
This is just another example of what I talk about when I say Republicans are for treating everybody the same, while Democrats divide people in this country and decide who the winners and losers will be. If you're not typically a supporter of the Democrat party, you are in the losers list.
DumBama has a choice: keep the tax rates or not. Otherwise, the other 98% of people will get their taxes increased. The problem is that you have to watch Fox news to get the real story instead of the liberal lies that the Republicans are for increasing taxes on the 98% of us. The ball is every bit in Obama's court as it is in Republicans. But again, for the truth, you have to watch Fox news or listen to Limbaugh. Otherwise the same lies get spread: Republicans are in charge of extending the tax rates or not. More liberal lies.
You poor, poor pitiful man. We have had progressive tax rates in this country for as long as there has been an income tax. Suddenly, now, you think the GOP has been against that? It is also a shame that you think the only place to get the truth is from Fox and Limbaugh. Not even Fox and Limbaugh believe that. P.T. Barnum would have loved you.

But, I will agree with your let's treat everyone the same argument on this one. We should return to the Clinton tax rates for everyone.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14747
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans are in charge of extending the tax rates or not. More liberal lies.
Just a couple of days ago, weren't you lecturing me about how presidents don't spend money or raise revenue and that only the congress does that? Now you are calling that a liberal lie?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14749
Dec 5, 2012
 
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeach Grover Norquist..
Better yet, dip him in melted butter and roll him in peachy batter.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,661 - 13,680 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beavercreek Discussions

Search the Beavercreek Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 9 min The Duke of Hazard 4
Happy Easter to all the moozlims! 1 hr Literature Lover 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Becca4vous 17,776
tattoo parlors 19 hr kris moore 13
Dayton ohio moral (Jun '09) 19 hr USASEXGUIDE 4
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 19 hr mjjcpa 170
I need a rice cooker and a backpack... 21 hr Literature Lover 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beavercreek Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beavercreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••