Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14582 Dec 1, 2012
Kasich's grand "jobs" plan:

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...

woof
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14583 Dec 1, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops.
Not everybody on the planet shakes hands to greet one another, especially when the person you're greeting is a head of state.
Remember when GWB had to duck a flying shoe?
The guy who threw it didn't use his shoe simply because he didn't have a rock.
woof
Now be advised that by international agreement ALL heads of states are EQUAL!
Proof; Otherwise Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton, Maggie Thatcher & others would have been walking 3 steps behind any male in any muslim nation.
When kings, queens, presidents & prime ministers would be together there would be arrogant arguments as to the 'pecking order' & nothing would be accomplished. WOOF
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14584 Dec 1, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....Union workers, according to you, bust their humps.
I'll say it again, just because I can't believe that it was said:
Union workers, according to you, bust their humps.
What planet did I wake up on?
woof
I'm not sure. Because if you remember in some of my posts, I stated that not all unions are bad--just most of them.

Unions (like many other things) were fine until they go too big and too powerful. It's one thing to protect their members, and quite another thing when it's unions who decide who gets hired, who gets fired, who gets promoted, how much a person will make based on union demands and not the workers skill.

Hostess is closed now. Why? Because of one union. Sorry, but that's just too powerful for me. No union should have the ability to do that.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14585 Dec 1, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Kasich's grand "jobs" plan:
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
woof
Thanks for the post. I especially liked the paragraph:

"In a statement, Goodman said:I continue to believe that JobsOhio is constitutional, but wanted the Supreme Court to have a chance to address issues that have been raised. With the court now having had that chance, I feel that my objective was met.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14586 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
"In a statement, Goodman said:I continue to believe that JobsOhio is constitutional, but wanted the Supreme Court to have a chance to address issues that have been raised. With the court now having had that chance, I feel that my objective was met.
Classic cherry picker.

There's a reason he hasn't signed off, and there's a reason he made that statement.

If you can't figure that out, you really are dense.

woof
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#14587 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure. Because if you remember in some of my posts, I stated that not all unions are bad--just most of them.
Unions (like many other things) were fine until they go too big and too powerful. It's one thing to protect their members, and quite another thing when it's unions who decide who gets hired, who gets fired, who gets promoted, how much a person will make based on union demands and not the workers skill.
Hostess is closed now. Why? Because of one union. Sorry, but that's just too powerful for me. No union should have the ability to do that.
Don't scapegoat the workers. The unions didn't ask for more pay or better benefits, and they'd already accepted thousands of layoffs and major concessions during Hostess's last round in bankruptcy court, which ended in 2009. Hostess was smashed by vulture capitalists who loaded the company with debt and earned millions in fees (ring a bell?) and incompetent managers who gave themselves huge raises as the company faltered. The CEO who led the company back into bankruptcy earlier this year got a 300% pay raise, from 750k to 2.5mil, even as the company stopped contributing to workers' pension funds.
To add insult to injury, the current CEO has asked a bankruptcy judge's permission to pay executives $1.75mil in bonuses. And somehow the unions are to blame for this fiasco? Put the blame where it belongs.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14588 Dec 1, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> do you eat food every day? I do and I drive a ford. Can you buy a car with food stamps?
Why don't you stick to telling people to shoot themselves. It really shows what kind of person you are...
You know the real reason why the government pays money to farmers not to produce food don't you? It's so that the CFR can replace regular food with genetically altered food that causes people who eat it to vote for Democrats. I would stop eating all together if I were you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14589 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's politics first and state second.
Do you mean like the GOP leader in the Senate declaring openly that his sole goal was to make Obama a one term president?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14590 Dec 1, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Just answered a question.
Maybe you should think about it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14591 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, the company chose to close instead of living up to its obligation to its labor.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14592 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your morality is really twisted. You cry about the government spending money so pre-school children can eat breakfast, but cheer a program that gives half a billion dollars of government money to a private corporation to run a marketing campaign.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14593 Dec 1, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron. I don't knock on doors and ask people what their thoughts upon God are. I don't try to force my thoughts upon God into the public schools, or government.
I react negatively when other people try to do those things.
Recognize the difference?
woof
hey man. You don't have to answer the door. What about the peple from acorn going door to door. And they don't push to teach god in public schools, only to include other theories other than darwinism. Which isn't proven just like god.and the secular push to remove anything that challenges darwinism is really exactly what you're talking about. Just because you don't push your crap in the name of a god doesn't make it any different than what you accuse others of. Accurately or not.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14594 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your morality is really twisted. You cry about the government spending money so pre-school children can eat breakfast, but cheer a program that gives half a billion dollars of government money to a private corporation to run a marketing campaign.
Pre-school children are not going to create jobs. Tax money should be used as an investment--not to buy votes or pander to particular groups. When I see my tax money spent wisely, I applaud it. You on the left only applaud when it's wasted on some project like Solyndra or PBS.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14595 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, the company chose to close instead of living up to its obligation to its labor.
If the company wanted to close, they didn't need unions to do it for them. They could have given everybody their last paycheck and locked the doors when the last employee left. Unions closed Hostess.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14596 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like the GOP leader in the Senate declaring openly that his sole goal was to make Obama a one term president?
And the Democrats don't want to make any Republican President a one-term President?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14598 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Pre-school children are not going to create jobs.
That statement sums you up perfectly.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14599 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If the company wanted to close, they didn't need unions to do it for them. They could have given everybody their last paycheck and locked the doors when the last employee left. Unions closed Hostess.
It's amazing how you can be so wrong about everything.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14600 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Democrats don't want to make any Republican President a one-term President?
No Democratic Senate Leader has ever said that. No Senate minority in history has been as obstructionist as this one. Of course, since you don't like data, you won't realize that.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14601 Dec 1, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> hey man. You don't have to answer the door. What about the peple from acorn going door to door. And they don't push to teach god in public schools, only to include other theories other than darwinism. Which isn't proven just like god.and the secular push to remove anything that challenges darwinism is really exactly what you're talking about. Just because you don't push your crap in the name of a god doesn't make it any different than what you accuse others of. Accurately or not.
So there it is. The "let's put religion in the schools because evolution isn't science based theory", and "you don't have to answer your door" arguments.

Here's the problem:

Evolution is scientific theory, and is empirically evidence based. Religion is not.

The state is obligated to provide a free education to every child within its boundaries. The vast majority of people, through their school boards, express a desire that the children in public schools receive science education.

The state may not constitutionally promote religion. But it certainly can promote science education, and certainly should.

If someone wants their child to learn creationism, they're free to handle that privately.

If I want religion, I'll drive around til I find a church. The very moment those bible pimps are walking up my sidewalk, they're trespassers.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14602 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Pre-school children are not going to create jobs.
Ummmmmmmm.......Yes, they are, and they do.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photos 9 hr Net Nut 1
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 12 hr Dennis E Gannon 6
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr bridges on fire 31,553
Police: Teen shot dead by shopper wanted shoes 15 hr Net Nut 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Sheboon 19,565
Merry Knobby Christmas 16 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 16 hr The Duke of Hazard 8
Beavercreek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beavercreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beavercreek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beavercreek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

ESPN10:56AM
Pettine: Manziel will get chance to compete
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?