Have you made any "guilty pleasure" purchases lately?

Apr 21, 2011 Full story: Middletown Journal

CHRISTINE HALL, Beavercreek Twp.: "My new loom. Not only have I taken on a new art form, but I have met many wonderful people in my weaving club and in the Miami Valley Weavers Guild." ALICIA PRETTY ALICIA PRETTY, Miamisburg: "This purse.

Full Story
Gun Lover

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2011
Since I retired in February 2007, my existence here has not been Heaven, because I had to retire without riches, I had to give up the booze and the bitches, easier to do since they rarely let me get into or get them out of their britches. Now, I have fun by buying and shooting and holding and caressing guns. At least, they shut up after I get my finger off their triggers and put them up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 45 min WARRIOR 19,207
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 54 min xxxrayted 30,959
This is your lucky Monday! 6 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
Community Keeps Calm Despite Questions About Wa... 6 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
Yuna Lee named 40/29 News Sunrise Co-Anchor 7 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr teaching with bli... 31,261
"Am I in Krugman's Inflation Cult?" 7 hr Leon Harrison 1
•••
•••
•••

Beavercreek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Beavercreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE