Target shooting is like dating and ma...

Target shooting is like dating and marriage.

Posted in the Beavercreek Forum

The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Target shooting and Civil War reenacting are much like marriage and dating, with or without the mating: A lot of effort, expense and exertion expended for too few minutes or moments of passionate action and explosive ecstasy.
Wonka73

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Oct 28, 2012
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
Target shooting and Civil War reenacting are much like marriage and dating, with or without the mating: A lot of effort, expense and exertion expended for too few minutes or moments of passionate action and explosive ecstasy.
Shooting blanks while you yanks!
Gun Nut

Dayton, OH

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Oh, no! Not to bitch or whine, but I got into my little HHR car with my Kel-Tek P-11 and my FNP-9, taking my range bags a some 9mm rounds to Miami Valley Shooting Grounds. I did not shoot a lot, at least not enough for "Top Shots". I shot up my nines, but have no whines, the range also being a store, so I bought some more. There was no passion to go with my shooting satisfaction, sort of like most of my dates that were not that great. Who needs expensive female friends, when you can stay sober and go to Kroger or to a shooting range again? It was fun, but now I have to clean my guns. If I had some pretty young female fans, they could use their mouths or hands.
The Duke of Hazard

Celina, OH

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Yesterday: Miami Valley Shooting Grounds. Today: Vandalia Armory. I did fine with my FNP-9 and shooting my Kel-Tec P-11 was gun-nut Heaven! If I shot a lot, I'd be a Top Shot. Like ya know, it's sort of like baby-daddy birth control.
Gun Nut

Tipp City, OH

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Although shooting gives the Second Amendment meaning, I still hate the fun gun cleaning.
http://s845.beta.photobucket.com/user/OldCold...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr putin4trumpspooty 20,622
Leon is the hack checker 17 hr Not a fan of Leon... 1
Bad auto shop 19 hr Tim 1
Jerrod Shelton Tue DUCKboi 3
jeffrey m witt Tue JeffStone84 4
Cop thinks... Tue RickHelms82 4
D.P.&L. Sucks! Tue willmac235brn 8

Beavercreek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beavercreek Mortgages