hillsboro man

Maineville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

Does anyone know a Rick Williams? He had a brother named David. He would now be about 50y/o. Last I heard he lived in Dayton. I am an old high school friend. He graduated from Beavercreek High School in 1978.
Ohio people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Does anyone know where Charlie Spears is? His brother was Bobby> Looking for an apology for his raping me when I was 12 years old!!!!!!!!!!
Donna Beane

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

hillsboro man wrote:
Does anyone know a Rick Williams? He had a brother named David. He would now be about 50y/o. Last I heard he lived in Dayton. I am an old high school friend. He graduated from Beavercreek High School in 1978.
I know both Rick and David and would love to know if you find them! My friend Patti and I have also been looking for Steve Jordan and Bob West .
amy farrah fowler

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Ohio people wrote:
Does anyone know where Charlie Spears is? His brother was Bobby> Looking for an apology for his raping me when I was 12 years old!!!!!!!!!!
I dont think this is the best way to find that person...maybe u should have told the police when u were 12? Or you are lieing just trying to start shit with ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beavercreek Discussions

Search the Beavercreek Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 37 min dba_freelance_gyno 29,097
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,105
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. 10 hr The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 10 hr The Hack Checker 3
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 11 hr The Hack Checker 2
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 19 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beavercreek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••