Ohio Woman Claims She Was Fired for Obama Vote

Feb 21, 2013 Full story: WHAS11 6

A southwest Ohio woman who says she was fired because she voted for President Barack Obama filed a lawsuit against her former employer.

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2013
She got what she deserved voting for Comrade Obama. If you are that stupid you wouldn't work for me neither.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2013
I read this story on Drudge. I thought at the time just another stupid low information voter and her shyster lawyer out for money.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Let the SEQUESTER happen, he was elected. This is his plan.
Redux

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
I read this story on Drudge. I thought at the time just another stupid low information voter and her shyster lawyer out for money.
What I want to know is, on what grounds is she suing on? Ohio is an "at will" state just like Ky, so she can't sue for wrongful termination. And and your personal politics aren't covered under discrimination. So why is this frivilous law suit even allowed to proceed?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#5 Feb 22, 2013
The Affirmative/Celebrity Action President and Administration intend to vote America off the stage.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Redux wrote:
<quoted text>What I want to know is, on what grounds is she suing on? Ohio is an "at will" state just like Ky, so she can't sue for wrongful termination. And and your personal politics aren't covered under discrimination. So why is this frivilous law suit even allowed to proceed?
Anyone can file a lawsuit over just about anything. Lawyers are real helpful that way. Having the case come to court and be heard is an entirely different matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 hr union indoctrination 31,507
This is why I am an Ann fan! 17 hr Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling 18 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! 18 hr The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Wed Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... Wed The Hack Checker 3
Despite this Hannity Insanity: Wed The Old Cold Warrior 1
Beavercreek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beavercreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beavercreek News, Events & Info