The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,194

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
William Cosby

Buffalo, NY

#17710 Sep 11, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>The reason you have your leisure time for inventions when you steal resources from other countries and time on your hands a white circus monkey can make a bomb.
For every somewhat reasonably intelligent black like kallark, there are 10,000 retards like you.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17711 Sep 11, 2013
William Cosby wrote:
<quoted text>
For every somewhat reasonably intelligent black like kallark, there are 10,000 retards like you.
Heybu youba is dat you "Fat Albert" Honk! Honk!
The Preacherman

Indianapolis, IN

#17712 Sep 11, 2013
With Jesus in your life you are someone! Without Jesus in your life, you are nothing but a whip pup for Satan!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17716 Sep 11, 2013
WPWW wrote:
black mammy might be that thing that was testifying on behalf of Trayvon during the Zimmerman trial. IT was supposed to be Trayvon's "old lady" or something like that. IT sure sounds about as intelligent as that thing.
What is amazing is the hate some of you people possess a child died and young life is ruin to have that rest on His heart I took a life.

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17717 Sep 11, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Saying someone is intelligent for a black person isn't saying a helluva lot. When the average IQ of African Americans is only 85 and that of Black Africans is even lower, the average Black's IQ is only 10 pts. above being legally retarded.
lol you really believe that average IQ crap? that really shows where your IQ is friend.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17718 Sep 11, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Quit using the internet don't you know that the White man
invented that too. The White man has invented the airplane, automobile, television, radio, light bulb, etc., these are inventions that have friggin changed the world, except for those sub simians still running around over in Africa half naked and defecating on the ground, and some South American Indian tribes following suit. Thanks to the White man you can take that ocean cruise on that large ocean liner, thanks to the White man you can have a cell phone, thanks to the White man you can watch televison, thanks to the White man YOU aren't living in some mud hut over in Africa and sharing the same toilet with baboons. I guess we can thank your kind for CRIME, WELFARE QUEENS, URBAN DECAY, POOR PUBLIC EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, LOSING FACTORY JOBS BECAUSE OF THE INCOMPETENCE OF BLACK WORKERS, ETC.
Well let's start with a few
black inventors light bulb Lewis Howard Latimer invented the carbon filaments were utilized the lighting process of light because Edison bulb would not work only for a few seconds.
Garrett Morgan invented the gas mask and traffic lights.
Granville Woos Air brake system.
David Crosthwait Jr invented regulations for heating tempature and pump process
Andrew Jackson Beard invented linking device for trains called Coupler

Otis Boy kin invented electronic control devices for guided missiles,IBM computers, pacemaker
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17719 Sep 11, 2013
Ok George Carruthers invented the his group of scientists invented ultraviolet camera used
In the 1972 Appollo flight
Alexander Mills invented the elevator
Richard Spikes invented the automatic gear shift
John Standard refrigerator
Alice Parker Heating Furnace
Joseph Gambol invented the super charge system for internal combustion engines
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17721 Sep 11, 2013
I'm just getting warm up but I'm to blind to old to black I would have put a flame thrower thru this form.

Trenton, MI

#17722 Sep 11, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Nope a 17 year old 6-foot plus thug died because he was pounding a diminutive 5-foot-something little fat HISPANIC man's head into the pavement for no reason whatsoever. The LITTLE HISPANIC man then defended himself and shot the thug. CASE CLOSED. Now go root for OJ Simpson.
and that's the trash the news media fed you even though there is NO proof that Trayvon was a thug or that Zimmerman was a racist. No one really knows what happened. and yet, in your Nazi-mind, he was dirty thug who had it coming.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17723 Sep 11, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's start with a few
black inventors light bulb Lewis Howard Latimer invented the carbon filaments were utilized the lighting process of light because Edison bulb would not work only for a few seconds.
Garrett Morgan invented the gas mask and traffic lights.
Granville Woos Air brake system.
David Crosthwait Jr invented regulations for heating tempature and pump process
Andrew Jackson Beard invented linking device for trains called Coupler
Otis Boy kin invented electronic control devices for guided missiles,IBM computers, pacemaker
Actually Lewis Howard invented the black light bulb so when you shines smile you would be illuminated now stay off the cotton (gin) you drunk azz sea monkey. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)-
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17724 Sep 11, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you really believe that average IQ crap? that really shows where your IQ is friend.
Hey KEINSTEIN I will give you credit my friend your pretty educated for a sanitation engineer... Lol (;-(l)- Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013

Trenton, MI

#17725 Sep 11, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KEINSTEIN I will give you credit my friend your pretty educated for a sanitation engineer... Lol (;-(l)- Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
well how magnanimous and beneficent of you sire....
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17726 Sep 11, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
well how magnanimous and beneficent of you sire....
Have a nice evening my friend..lol I will let you get back to scrubbing the toilets with your brillo fro! Rotflmao oh by the way while your working give black momma a Mr.Clean douche ;-/
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17727 Sep 11, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Nope a 17 year old 6-foot plus thug died because he was pounding a diminutive 5-foot-something little fat HISPANIC man's head into the pavement for no reason whatsoever. The LITTLE HISPANIC man then defended himself and shot the thug. CASE CLOSED. Now go root for OJ Simpson.
Ok I will act like you as far as Nicole Brown stupid hoe should stayed her ass in the house. As for as the woman who got her ass beat in front of her baby next time lock your door. As far as the little white boy that killed himself because his punk ass was to scarey to fight oh well. Now that is what you have reduce yourself to. I am so glad I am not like that no one deserves to die by the hands of another.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17728 Sep 11, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Have a nice evening my friend..lol I will let you get back to scrubbing the toilets with your brillo fro! Rotflmao oh by the way while your working give black momma a Mr.Clean douche ;-/
Make sure when you see wwwp tickle his balls. I let you get back to watching animal planet for a friend you can tame. Please wear the Shirley Temple lollipop outfit especially the way it tucks in you 2 in penis
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17729 Sep 11, 2013
Solid wrote:
Hahaha I'm not black why coz I don't buy into your BS and what is slave disposition there hasn't been slaves in what 140 years . Look I live in the country i grew up in a small black community outside of town I now live in a all white small community where me and my kids are the only blacks
We have no crime And we never lock a door nor do my neighbors the fact is I don't buy into the getto crap and I don't buy into your racial shit starting crap if anybody is not black it would be you , I would bet you a 20 something white guy who just loves starting crap
You are lets see a bitch made negro and that is nice you don't need to lock your trailer. Another weak brother I thought they stop breeding your kind.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17730 Sep 11, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Lewis Howard invented the black light bulb so when you shines smile you would be illuminated now stay off the cotton (gin) you drunk azz sea monkey. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)-
And billy Bob invented the combination azz scratcher and tooth brush. Jim Bob invented the first water head baby stroller for the inbreds. Billy Joe invented the first kharma sutra love book for livestock and first timers.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17732 Sep 12, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You are lets see a bitch made negro and that is nice you don't need to lock your trailer. Another weak brother I thought they stop breeding your kind.
And you wonder why people think so ill of your kind! LMAO!
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#17733 Sep 12, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You are lets see a bitch made negro and that is nice you don't need to lock your trailer. Another weak brother I thought they stop breeding your kind.
It looks like English but I don't understand a word you're trying to say.

Trenton, MI

#17734 Sep 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And you wonder why people think so ill of your kind! LMAO!
I'm pretty sure people don't have warm, fuzzy thoughts of your "kind" too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min Pops 30,918
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) 3 hr The Hack Checker 17
Royal Bank of Scotland Could Move Headquarters ... 15 hr James 8
Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sat They cannot kill ... 191
Who wants my number Sat Kentot69 1
who want's my phone number?... (Oct '07) Sat Kentot69 101
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat Just In Case 31,252
•••
•••
•••

Beavercreek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Beavercreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••