The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
12,641 - 12,660 of 18,773 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what that they live in mud huts? That is their way of life. We might think it's beneath us but our perception of them and their way of life is subjective, and quite frankly, irrelevant. Slavery is morally wrong. It happens in Asia, the middle east, and Europe. Sex slavery is big business. The world views any kind of slavery as repulsive but for the most part the world still practices it. So what is your point?
If it's their way of life why is it an issue in this nation when they choose to destroy their housing, kill each other, and enslave each other?

Point is they are the number one reason for the situation they are in today. Nobody is asking Africans to enslave and brutalize each other they choose to do it. Today the majority of slavery is in Africa and South America not the East.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Hoover Niebold wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's their way of life why is it an issue in this nation when they choose to destroy their housing, kill each other, and enslave each other?
Point is they are the number one reason for the situation they are in today. Nobody is asking Africans to enslave and brutalize each other they choose to do it. Today the majority of slavery is in Africa and South America not the East.
I don't know why Americans worry so much about Africa. Americans need to worry about America. Obviously I'm not against charity but Americans need assistance. This nation gives away so much money to other nations. That money could be used to help us out tremendously.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Quicksilver wrote:
Big Bubba has now surpassed K-fart on the evolutionary scale by 2 million years by his last comment. K-fart is now considered the forerunner of Lucy the Australopithecus by primatologists.
Who or what are you? Is it your job to keep posting stupid little comments like this??
Audrey S

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who or what are you? Is it your job to keep posting stupid little comments like this??
Pretty much any city without a starbucks is dangerous.
Kallark27

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Quicksilver wrote:
Big Bubba has now surpassed K-fart on the evolutionary scale by 2 million years by his last comment. K-fart is now considered the forerunner of Lucy the Australopithecus by primatologists.
Who or whatever you are, you know nothing about my mammy. Her name just happen to be Jamiama Flossie, not Lucy!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what that they live in mud huts? That is their way of life. We might think it's beneath us but our perception of them and their way of life is subjective, and quite frankly, irrelevant. Slavery is morally wrong. It happens in Asia, the middle east, and Europe. Sex slavery is big business. The world views any kind of slavery as repulsive but for the most part the world still practices it. So what is your point?
The only slave owners left in the United States and the rest of the Western world are almost exclusively Black and Brown PIMPS. Speaking of pimps, where the hell is that kneegrow Teaky and his ho named Tarbaby Jones? 1212.
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

My prayers and thoughts to the lost souls and survivors in and around Moore Oklahoma.Np words can describe how I feel. crying
lol

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why Americans worry so much about Africa. Americans need to worry about America. Obviously I'm not against charity but Americans need assistance. This nation gives away so much money to other nations. That money could be used to help us out tremendously.
I couldnt agree more, the stone age morons in africa should be left to starve and never thought of again, after we see how well that works we can repeat it here.
InsaneClownposse

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldnt agree more, the stone age morons in africa should be left to starve and never thought of again, after we see how well that works we can repeat it here.
That sounds like a Good plan of action to thin the pack of uncivilized primitive primate ghetto dwelling lazy parasites just add the purple k00laid and Newport's and tainted KFC.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos

Spruce Pine, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>The only slave owners left in the United States and the rest of the Western world are almost exclusively Black and Brown PIMPS. Speaking of pimps, where the hell is that kneegrow Teaky and his ho named Tarbaby Jones? 1212.
Well I guess the bankers that keep us all enslaved to debt don't count eh?? But it's all blacks and browns huh??
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess the bankers that keep us all enslaved to debt don't count eh?? But it's all blacks and browns huh??
Nope. But those are Jews for the most part. Goldman Sachs sure ain't an Irish name. Ben Shalom Bernanke isn't Italian. A great deal of Jews don't identify themselves as White BTW, no matter how we describe race. Sammy Davis Jr. and Madonna are converted Jews and not Jewish by birth, but don't kid yourself, I doubt many Jewish extremists accept converts while they would gladly accept an atheist Jew by blood. Wall ST. is almost exclusively dominated by Jewish Banksters.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has to have debt unless they choose to. It's not any particular ethnicity that can't manage their money.
lol

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo whitey,ahs be pimpin mah choice hoes at de la'renassance motel.ahs dun cut a deal wif de owner ans ahs also gits room service like clean linens every week.Tarnisha be doushin now after gittin porked by some fat old mexican.
You are pretending to be a black dumbass.Blacks dont use the word "porked" 40 year old white, f**kin around online, drinkin beer white guys do, anyway, wouldnt it be easier to type real words instead of "pig" ebonomics?
lol

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Hoover Niebold wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has to have debt unless they choose to. It's not any particular ethnicity that can't manage their money.
Yes but blacks utilize "ebonomics"..thats where you pay the cable bill, and get evicted because you didnt pay the rent.
Obama is displaying this on a grand scale as we speak.
InsaneClownposse

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again Kfart looking to cash in on some more entitlements your pack of rogue chimps are collecting enough the well is running dry your suckling off us hard working people,when will it ever end hopefully soon.The only assistance you primates need is to be put on a ship and go home to ape-frica.7734/2013.I've been thinking about moving to Montana they say in that part of the country 40-below keeps you're kind out.Bwwwwwwwa

Spruce Pine, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

InsaneClownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again Kfart looking to cash in on some more entitlements your pack of rogue chimps are collecting enough the well is running dry your suckling off us hard working people,when will it ever end hopefully soon.The only assistance you primates need is to be put on a ship and go home to ape-frica.7734/2013.I've been thinking about moving to Montana they say in that part of the country 40-below keeps you're kind out.Bwwwwwwwa
Dude you are a certified jack-a**. How that rotted flesh inside your cranium came up with this refuse you call a response blows never ceases to "amaze" me. I'm genuinely concerned about my neighbors here in America, my birthplace, and somehow you've turned it into an excuse for your stupidity. I doubt any American would fault me for having concern about where billions of dollars go that could be spent here to help everyone out as far as jobs and so forth.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Cry Baby wrote:
warrior, read my post again ya friggin moron, or have someone explain it to you.
Do I know you? You smell like a skunk that just crawled out of the ass of another skunk! Tarnisha?
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do I know you? You smell like a skunk that just crawled out of the ass of another skunk! Tarnisha?
You should know by now,when giving a rim job, your gonna get a fart in the face, moron
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text>You should know by now,when giving a rim job, your gonna get a fart in the face, moron
Your Kotex usually muffles the sound but not the smell!
Kallark27

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

It's a well known fact, the more white people give to black people, the more black people steal from white people. You know what I'm trying to say?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 55 min They cannot kill ... 30,267
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Save Our Schools 31,183
Haunted Places in Dayton Ohio (Mar '08) 13 hr Jermarr Roper 43
Paul ( Rocky) Phillips (Feb '10) 17 hr PaulsFriend 8
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 20 hr Mike Brown High C... 3
Dayton printing company president talks hard co... 21 hr Mike Brown High C... 2
Family Law Attorneys 21 hr bryanflake1984 7

Search the Beavercreek Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Beavercreek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000