The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,486

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Kallark27

Miami, FL

#15771 May 20, 2013
Quicksilver wrote:
Big Bubba has now surpassed K-fart on the evolutionary scale by 2 million years by his last comment. K-fart is now considered the forerunner of Lucy the Australopithecus by primatologists.
Who or whatever you are, you know nothing about my mammy. Her name just happen to be Jamiama Flossie, not Lucy!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15772 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what that they live in mud huts? That is their way of life. We might think it's beneath us but our perception of them and their way of life is subjective, and quite frankly, irrelevant. Slavery is morally wrong. It happens in Asia, the middle east, and Europe. Sex slavery is big business. The world views any kind of slavery as repulsive but for the most part the world still practices it. So what is your point?
The only slave owners left in the United States and the rest of the Western world are almost exclusively Black and Brown PIMPS. Speaking of pimps, where the hell is that kneegrow Teaky and his ho named Tarbaby Jones? 1212.
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

#15773 May 20, 2013
My prayers and thoughts to the lost souls and survivors in and around Moore Oklahoma.Np words can describe how I feel. crying
lol

Lancaster, NY

#15774 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why Americans worry so much about Africa. Americans need to worry about America. Obviously I'm not against charity but Americans need assistance. This nation gives away so much money to other nations. That money could be used to help us out tremendously.
I couldnt agree more, the stone age morons in africa should be left to starve and never thought of again, after we see how well that works we can repeat it here.
InsaneClownposse

Florissant, MO

#15776 May 20, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldnt agree more, the stone age morons in africa should be left to starve and never thought of again, after we see how well that works we can repeat it here.
That sounds like a Good plan of action to thin the pack of uncivilized primitive primate ghetto dwelling lazy parasites just add the purple k00laid and Newport's and tainted KFC.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos

Since: Nov 11

Spruce Pine, NC

#15777 May 20, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>The only slave owners left in the United States and the rest of the Western world are almost exclusively Black and Brown PIMPS. Speaking of pimps, where the hell is that kneegrow Teaky and his ho named Tarbaby Jones? 1212.
Well I guess the bankers that keep us all enslaved to debt don't count eh?? But it's all blacks and browns huh??
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15778 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess the bankers that keep us all enslaved to debt don't count eh?? But it's all blacks and browns huh??
Nope. But those are Jews for the most part. Goldman Sachs sure ain't an Irish name. Ben Shalom Bernanke isn't Italian. A great deal of Jews don't identify themselves as White BTW, no matter how we describe race. Sammy Davis Jr. and Madonna are converted Jews and not Jewish by birth, but don't kid yourself, I doubt many Jewish extremists accept converts while they would gladly accept an atheist Jew by blood. Wall ST. is almost exclusively dominated by Jewish Banksters.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15781 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has to have debt unless they choose to. It's not any particular ethnicity that can't manage their money.
lol

Lancaster, NY

#15782 May 20, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo whitey,ahs be pimpin mah choice hoes at de la'renassance motel.ahs dun cut a deal wif de owner ans ahs also gits room service like clean linens every week.Tarnisha be doushin now after gittin porked by some fat old mexican.
You are pretending to be a black dumbass.Blacks dont use the word "porked" 40 year old white, f**kin around online, drinkin beer white guys do, anyway, wouldnt it be easier to type real words instead of "pig" ebonomics?
lol

Lancaster, NY

#15783 May 20, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has to have debt unless they choose to. It's not any particular ethnicity that can't manage their money.
Yes but blacks utilize "ebonomics"..thats where you pay the cable bill, and get evicted because you didnt pay the rent.
Obama is displaying this on a grand scale as we speak.
InsaneClownposse

Florissant, MO

#15784 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why Americans worry so much about Africa. Americans need to worry about America. Obviously I'm not against charity but Americans need assistance. This nation gives away so much money to other nations. That money could be used to help us out tremendously.
Here we go again Kfart looking to cash in on some more entitlements your pack of rogue chimps are collecting enough the well is running dry your suckling off us hard working people,when will it ever end hopefully soon.The only assistance you primates need is to be put on a ship and go home to ape-frica.7734/2013.I've been thinking about moving to Montana they say in that part of the country 40-below keeps you're kind out.Bwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

Spruce Pine, NC

#15785 May 20, 2013
InsaneClownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again Kfart looking to cash in on some more entitlements your pack of rogue chimps are collecting enough the well is running dry your suckling off us hard working people,when will it ever end hopefully soon.The only assistance you primates need is to be put on a ship and go home to ape-frica.7734/2013.I've been thinking about moving to Montana they say in that part of the country 40-below keeps you're kind out.Bwwwwwwwa
Dude you are a certified jack-a**. How that rotted flesh inside your cranium came up with this refuse you call a response blows never ceases to "amaze" me. I'm genuinely concerned about my neighbors here in America, my birthplace, and somehow you've turned it into an excuse for your stupidity. I doubt any American would fault me for having concern about where billions of dollars go that could be spent here to help everyone out as far as jobs and so forth.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15786 May 21, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
warrior, read my post again ya friggin moron, or have someone explain it to you.
Do I know you? You smell like a skunk that just crawled out of the ass of another skunk! Tarnisha?
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

#15787 May 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do I know you? You smell like a skunk that just crawled out of the ass of another skunk! Tarnisha?
You should know by now,when giving a rim job, your gonna get a fart in the face, moron
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15788 May 21, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text>You should know by now,when giving a rim job, your gonna get a fart in the face, moron
Your Kotex usually muffles the sound but not the smell!
Kallark27

Miami, FL

#15789 May 21, 2013
It's a well known fact, the more white people give to black people, the more black people steal from white people. You know what I'm trying to say?
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

#15790 May 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Your Kotex usually muffles the sound but not the smell!
Hey! That was your idea.You wanted something to chew on later.
InsaneClownposse

United States

#15791 May 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are a certified jack-a**. How that rotted flesh inside your cranium came up with this refuse you call a response blows never ceases to "amaze" me. I'm genuinely concerned about my neighbors here in America, my birthplace, and somehow you've turned it into an excuse for your stupidity. I doubt any American would fault me for having concern about where billions of dollars go that could be spent here to help everyone out as far as jobs and so forth.
KFART the only concerns you have about the neighbors @ the zoo of life is How many free entitlements you and your pack of rogue chimps can take advantage of that's all you better wise up moron the if it's free program is running out now I'm done with you now go preach to you're lazy pack.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule !
InsaneClownposse

United States

#15792 May 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but blacks utilize "ebonomics"..thats where you pay the cable bill, and get evicted because you didnt pay the rent.
Obama is displaying this on a grand scale as we speak.
Q:What does a tornado and a kneeger have in common? A:It only takes one to destroy a nice town.Bwwwwwwwwa
LAUGH OUT LOUD

Little Rock, AR

#15793 May 21, 2013
good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson creates talking points in Dayton 6 hr Leon Harrison 1
Regarding agitators and demonstrators in Ferguson: 7 hr Leon Harrison 1
pants up, don't loot! 8 hr masterofconcretep... 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr been there 31,421
It was fun, seeing MSNBC's Chrissy the Sissy Ha... Tue The Hack Checker 1
Sheela Angel in East Dayton Tue Fact 2
I aint black an' I ain't on crack... Mon The Duke of Hazard 1
Beavercreek Dating
Find my Match

Beavercreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beavercreek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beavercreek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News