The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,761 - 11,780 of 18,542 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
WPWW

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

"Failark27" bwah hahahahaha. ROTFLMAO!! Hey "Failark" is 27 your IQ. bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaa....

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
your white highness...
You rang?

Since: Nov 11

Kershaw, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You rang?
Yes ma'am. How are you?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ma'am. How are you?
I'm fantastic. And you?

Kershaw, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fantastic. And you?
Well, as you can tell, I'm having quite a time with these Topix trolls lol. Other than that, life is great!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as you can tell, I'm having quite a time with these Topix trolls lol. Other than that, life is great!
Fictional character biography

Kallark is a member of the Strontian race, and was born under Shi'ar rule. All Strontians are born with the capacity for great strength and various superpowers, but can only use them when they are completely devoted to a purpose. Fearing a Strontian rebellion, the Shi'ar emperor ordered Kallark, among other Strontians, to kill the Strontian elders. Only Kallark was devoted enough to carry out the order, and the others were killed when their wavering commitment rendered them weak. As a reward for his actions, Kallark was named the Praetor (leader) of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard.

LMAO!

Kershaw, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Fictional character biography
Kallark is a member of the Strontian race, and was born under Shi'ar rule. All Strontians are born with the capacity for great strength and various superpowers, but can only use them when they are completely devoted to a purpose. Fearing a Strontian rebellion, the Shi'ar emperor ordered Kallark, among other Strontians, to kill the Strontian elders. Only Kallark was devoted enough to carry out the order, and the others were killed when their wavering commitment rendered them weak. As a reward for his actions, Kallark was named the Praetor (leader) of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard.
LMAO!
Yay! You figured it out! I could've told you that. What's so funny about that? He's my favorite comic character. I chose to name my Topix avatar after him. Big deal lol. You speak as if you found the cure for cancer lol.
Truth

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>So that's it huh?
That is the best you could come up with? A real high level thinker, aren't you?
Tell you what Failark27...you run along and come up with some real data and facts, then we can discuss, otherwise your nothing short of a troll!
K-fart is nothing short of a typical lain-brained lazy filthy racist evil smelly riigger.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply made a comment on here, and you chose to troll on me, not only on this thread, but another one as well.

You hold the crown as princess of troll!

Kershaw, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>I simply made a comment on here, and you chose to troll on me, not only on this thread, but another one as well.
You hold the crown as princess of troll!
And all your comments about blacks being "more prone" to badness is somehow you expressing your selfless love for your black neighbor? You made a comment. You expressed your opinion. I did the same.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay! You figured it out! I could've told you that. What's so funny about that? He's my favorite comic character. I chose to name my Topix avatar after him. Big deal lol. You speak as if you found the cure for cancer lol.
Powers and abilities

Gladiator possesses a number of superhuman capabilities as a result of his unique alien physiology including superhuman strength (capable of shattering a planet),[9] superhuman speed, stamina and durability (capable of withstanding an explosion equivalent to a supernova);[38] reflexes; heat vision (stated as "hotter than a star");[39] frost breath[40] and is capable of warp speed flight (measured as "a hundred times the speed of light").[38] Gladiator's abilities increase and decrease in accordance with his level of confidence[41] and he is vulnerable to a certain form of rare radiation.

PRICELESS!

Kershaw, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>K-fart is nothing short of a typical lain-brained lazy filthy racist evil smelly riigger.
Truth-fully speaking, the Klansmen adjectives you used to "describe" are by far some of the funniest I've ever read. Keep on preaching truth, friend.*Thumbs up*
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth-fully speaking, the Klansmen adjectives you used to "describe" are by far some of the funniest I've ever read. Keep on preaching truth, friend.*Thumbs up*
Gladiator (Kallark) VS Superman.?

I was watching an episode of x-men from the 90s and saw Gladiator throw Juggernut like he was a toy. now knowing that Juggernut can only be beaten by the x-men when they out smart him as a team, but are other wised crushed, I was wondering if he fought the man of steel who would win? I know Superman can't throw the Juggernut because he is magic but unless i am wrong Gladiator of the Shiar, powers arn't magic at all. witch means no weakness to superman, so who is the winner? just wondering if superman could take this guy?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
superman would win because gladiator's powers are based on confidence which would be shattered by the man of steel once selfdoubt hit gladiator he is a easy mark

LMAO!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to call them adoring fans. ;)
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

The Imperial Guard is basically an analogue to the Legion of Superheroes, with many members being a nearly direct knockoff of DC's future team. Gladiator is based very closely the Daxamite Mon-El. Daxamites have a physiology similar to Kryptonians, with the biggest difference being one's temporary weakness to Kryptonite, and the other's PERMANENT weakness to common lead. The weakness doesn't transfer, but as Gladiator is probably a direct grab from Mon-El, the power levels are likely similar.

With that said, Mon-El never could take Superman, more likely than not as a convenience factor for the writing team. I would guess that Gladiator vs. The Man of Steel would be a battle for the ages, with Superman walking away the eventual, but worse for wear, winner.
Source(s):
General knowledge based on 20ish years of reading comics. Plus a little google, just to verify. Nobody's perfect.

I never knew NERDS were this funny! PRICELESS!

Kershaw, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
The Imperial Guard is basically an analogue to the Legion of Superheroes, with many members being a nearly direct knockoff of DC's future team. Gladiator is based very closely the Daxamite Mon-El. Daxamites have a physiology similar to Kryptonians, with the biggest difference being one's temporary weakness to Kryptonite, and the other's PERMANENT weakness to common lead. The weakness doesn't transfer, but as Gladiator is probably a direct grab from Mon-El, the power levels are likely similar.
With that said, Mon-El never could take Superman, more likely than not as a convenience factor for the writing team. I would guess that Gladiator vs. The Man of Steel would be a battle for the ages, with Superman walking away the eventual, but worse for wear, winner.
Source(s):
General knowledge based on 20ish years of reading comics. Plus a little google, just to verify. Nobody's perfect.
I never knew NERDS were this funny! PRICELESS!
And where did you copy all this from Warrior? YouTube? Marvel's website? Where? Lol

Kershaw, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea me too.:-)
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did you copy all this from Warrior? YouTube? Marvel's website? Where? Lol
You just can't make this stuff up folks! Or can you? LMAO!

Later, Gladiator travelled to Earth in an effort to capture a spaceship of renegade members of the shape-changing alien Skrulls. Mistakenly thinking the Skrulls had disguised themselves as members of the world-famous Fantastic Four, Gladiator attacked and defeated the super-hero family. When the Skrulls, posing as X-Men, then appeared, Gladiator was irritated on having his "friends" attack him. Together with the help of the web-slinging Spider-Man and the super-soldier named Captain America, the Skrulls treachery was exposed and they were quickly captured by Gladiator.
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't make this stuff up folks! Or can you? LMAO!
Later, Gladiator travelled to Earth in an effort to capture a spaceship of renegade members of the shape-changing alien Skrulls. Mistakenly thinking the Skrulls had disguised themselves as members of the world-famous Fantastic Four, Gladiator attacked and defeated the super-hero family. When the Skrulls, posing as X-Men, then appeared, Gladiator was irritated on having his "friends" attack him. Together with the help of the web-slinging Spider-Man and the super-soldier named Captain America, the Skrulls treachery was exposed and they were quickly captured by Gladiator.
gerg Brady dork
hey

Clinton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie do you have a smooth hairless beaver? 5372

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beavercreek Discussions

Search the Beavercreek Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min sraep 29,158
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 29 min dose o reality 31,113
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 9 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. 21 hr The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 21 hr The Hack Checker 3
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 21 hr The Hack Checker 2
•••
•••
•••
Beavercreek Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beavercreek Jobs

•••