The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 550)

Showing posts 10,981 - 11,000 of17,772
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

That's better and FUNNY too!
country_gurl

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
Attention: This message is sponsored by the W.P.W.W the cleaning of America 2013 Stay white Stay strong you can't go wrong tour in the past few days I've notice so called women on here voicing there opinions and taking sides with the primitive primate Zulu chimps all of you are coalhaulers and us civilized hard working people are tired of you leeching and suckling off of us no more entitlements.IF you don't like get on the banana boat and leave the country you have been advised to do so or return to your cages.7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
oh god damn I better fix that right now or ill have a riot on my hands I meant to say REASON everybody. Okay like I said this touch screen phone is a bitch for my fat fingers to work on
country_gurl

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew how to read i stated it's not all blacks...
There's white trash and spanish trash also..
i have no problem with the working black man i only have a problem with ghetto trace (which isn't only blacks)
You stated that you have kids also correct?
Wouldn't you like it if the ghetto trash came to an end so young kids could play outside and be safe????
absolutely where I live I don't have to worry about it. But can u read did u understand what I said....how do u know that kallarck dude is like that? You automatically jumped to that conclusion when he said he made $32 an hour at that ford plant.which is bullshit but u and everyone else started popping off at the mouth with racial slurs. I too said the welfare rats need to b dealt with. Usually those r the people that r shooting up in neighborhoods and all that shit I agree with u on that. And its WPWW and ICP that r discriminating against all color people. But seriously dude your an asshole...
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>oh god damn I better fix that right now or ill have a riot on my hands I meant to say REASON everybody. Okay like I said this touch screen phone is a bitch for my fat fingers to work on
Hey cupcake or is it the Pillsbury dough girl you have more rolls then D.u.n.k.I.n Hines will put a saddle on you and ride you like a hobo rides a freight train oh by the way you should change you're moniker to sweaty Betty dip you in flour and try to find the wet spot now get back in the kitchen and cook some v.I.t.t.l.e.s.Bwwwwwwwwa7734/2 013 Clowns Rule you inbred fool.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>absolutely where I live I don't have to worry about it. But can u read did u understand what I said....how do u know that kallarck dude is like that? You automatically jumped to that conclusion when he said he made $32 an hour at that ford plant.which is bullshit but u and everyone else started popping off at the mouth with racial slurs. I too said the welfare rats need to b dealt with. Usually those r the people that r shooting up in neighborhoods and all that shit I agree with u on that. And its WPWW and ICP that r discriminating against all color people. But seriously dude your an asshole...
Good job! I was starting to wonder about you for a moment but that last sentence was like a game winning Hail Mary pass, it brought me out of my seat. Please continue I am going to run and get another beer. Vinny are you going to take that crap?

This is GOOD!
country_gurl

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey cupcake or is it the Pillsbury dough girl you have more rolls then D.u.n.k.I.n Hines will put a saddle on you and ride you like a hobo rides a freight train oh by the way you should change you're moniker to sweaty Betty dip you in flour and try to find the wet spot now get back in the kitchen and cook some v.I.t.t.l.e.s.Bwwwwwwwwa7734/2 013 Clowns Rule you inbred fool.
NO I go by the name doughnut whole! Get it right or don't talk to me....god damn it....
country_gurl

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I also have more chins then a chinese phonebook what the fk r u gonna do about it?

Since: Nov 11

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So you're fat?
Riiiiiight...if that woman is fat at 5'7" and 130 lbs then you obviously mental problems. She is about as petite as they come. I would imagine she is a beautiful young woman. My wife is a brunette with beautiful emerald green eyes and beautiful soft white skin. You are nuts pal.
country_gurl

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good job! I was starting to wonder about you for a moment but that last sentence was like a game winning Hail Mary pass, it brought me out of my seat. Please continue I am going to run and get another beer. Vinny are you going to take that crap?
This is GOOD!
aren't u a little too young to be drinking? Where are your parents.lol
country_gurl

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiight...if that woman is fat at 5'7" and 130 lbs then you obviously mental problems. She is about as petite as they come. I would imagine she is a beautiful young woman. My wife is a brunette with beautiful emerald green eyes and beautiful soft white skin. You are nuts pal.
awwww that is sooo sweet I have green eyes too:)I its nice to have someone say something nice for a change..thankyou
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down and put that little woody back in your panties. She knows I was messing with her. You got so excited that you completely left a word out of your little rant above..

Since: Nov 11

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>listen up honey..that kallark dude is right! for some reaon all u guys r just magnetized to him for all u know he could b white and just fucking with everyone. All I said to him is if he didn't know any of u guys then what u say shouldn't bother him, then all of a sudden the target got put on my back so of course im going to talk shit now. I agree that the welfare rats need to be exterminated..but not all blacks r like that...so shut yur mouth and stop trying to promote yur fake website or whatever the hell yur talking about. I choose to not even read your posts half the time...u hitler worshiping simple minded douchebag!
I appreciate that someone else on this Topix has a thinking, functioning brain! I really don't understand why these folks are so obsessed with me, you, Charlie Girl? I mean it's not that your taking sides or anything. You just see life as it is. It seems that you all try to view others fairly as I try to do. This makes us repulsive to these racial "purists."
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
I also have more chins then a chinese phonebook what the fk r u gonna do about it?
F U N N Y!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate that someone else on this Topix has a thinking, functioning brain! I really don't understand why these folks are so obsessed with me, you, Charlie Girl? I mean it's not that your taking sides or anything. You just see life as it is. It seems that you all try to view others fairly as I try to do. This makes us repulsive to these racial "purists."
Now wipe the tears and get back in the game. You're lucky Chalie is here or I would be meaner!
country_gurl

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh absolutely. I sure hope people don't discriminate against you like that in real life. When I see a person I see them for who they are not the color of there skin or there religion, and its sad so many people still see others and judge them for those 2 reasons alone. WPWW and ICP seem to b the worst. That vinny dudes an ass. But the other 2 guys seem to hate everyone who isn't white.they wont think there too cool and funny when they have to face God.
country_gurl

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now wipe the tears and get back in the game. You're lucky Chalie is here or I would be meaner!
who's that yur mom..yeah don't need to speak any profanity when mama's breathing down yur neck.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>who's that yur mom..yeah don't need to speak any profanity when mama's breathing down yur neck.
Charlie is my pretty red head Topix girl!
country_gurl

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie is my pretty red head Topix girl!
k well it was fun, ill leave all u sausages to it. Just for the conclusion..im not fat:)lol how I described myself the first time was right and im only 22:) I don't think im the most gorgous girl in the world, naturally most woman don't see themselves that way..but I must have something going on if all my husbands friends want to take me away:Dlol..stay safe everyone...peace out...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>k well it was fun, ill leave all u sausages to it. Just for the conclusion..im not fat:)lol how I described myself the first time was right and im only 22:) I don't think im the most gorgous girl in the world, naturally most woman don't see themselves that way..but I must have something going on if all my husbands friends want to take me away:Dlol..stay safe everyone...peace out...
You ain't got squat on Charlie FAT GIRL!!
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend I couldn't agree with you more. I am ashamed how my race acts sometimes. Kallark you I can only maintain integrity and class when faced with tyranny and bigotry. I have always tried to be fair and objective with a little bit of tongue-in-cheek sarcasm in some of our legendary battles. That being said, keep up defending the truth so are liberties aren't taken away. Perhaps one day we can put racism behind us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,981 - 11,000 of17,772
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beavercreek Discussions

Search the Beavercreek Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Happy Easter to all the moozlims! 1 hr Gun Nut 1
tattoo parlors 9 hr kris moore 13
Dayton ohio moral (Jun '09) 9 hr USASEXGUIDE 4
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 9 hr mjjcpa 170
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 11 hr Literature Lover 3
I need a rice cooker and a backpack... 11 hr Literature Lover 4
Review: Waynedale Circle Apartments 13 hr CMS 18
•••
•••