Mistake Leaves Ohio Man With $16M Cab...

Mistake Leaves Ohio Man With $16M Cable Bill | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 23 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Mar 26, 2011, titled Mistake Leaves Ohio Man With $16M Cable Bill | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Try fitting this cable bill into the monthly budget. An Ohio man says Time Warner Cable told him he owed the company $16.4 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sharmine

Englewood, CO

#22 Mar 28, 2011
I would have fallen out of my chair if I received my Time Warner cable bill to equal $16,409,107 dollars! Good thing I subscribe to DISH Network so I can get the lowest all-digital prices in the industry. Not to mention I could even get HD Free for Life as a qualified customer! As a DISH employee I can even tell you that DISH is rated
#1 in Customer Satisfaction among all cable and satellite TV providers. You should check out DishNetwork.com for more info.
callitlikeiseeit

Columbus, OH

#23 Mar 29, 2011
At least they admitted their own error
callitlikeiseeit

Columbus, OH

#24 Mar 29, 2011
I think he should frame the bill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) 6 hr Soulmate 167
Not for the faint of heart. 11 hr Ricardo montobomb 2
overlook workers Sun sorry thiefs 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 19 Leftovers 21,051
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Aug 19 Dig Bick 106
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Aug 19 huh 32,016
The Source of Their Economic Problems Are White... Aug 19 wowed 5

Beavercreek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beavercreek Mortgages