Bengalsgurl

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

anybody know whats up Justin Skeens these days? we used to talk alot back in high school. Was wonderin how he was doing. heard he's married now or dating some psycho chick
know him

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

justin skeens I know has a kid with his current girlfiend that makes his second babys mama maybe third. he'll tap anything eww gross
Skeans

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Is her name Ashley? I am looking for a Ashley Skeans who ripped me off. Can someone tell me where she lives?
haha

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

When he is not hooking up with underage girls
haha

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

that live next door to him
JUST SETTING IT STRAIGHT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

I know Justin skeens very well I am crazy for being with that idiot. you wanna know how Justin is doing I will tell a few years ago Justin and I had a great relationship and he had his son and we had our daughter, when she was a few months old he went and cheated an had another baby then like a fool I took his sorry a** back and he got me pregnant with our son who he is denying. so he has four kids he doesn't take care and works 3rd shift at taco bell and smokes weed and plays video games alone in his parent basement and trys to tell me he is better than me when I have taken care of our daughter for three years alone and now do the same with our son. If you thought you knew Justin skeens before you don't now. He is a liar,cheater,a w***e will f**k anything,will take anything you got and suck you dry abusive (physically and emotionally) F**king loser!! not to mention 90 percent of his family are drunk,drama starting crazy people. DONT EVEN TRY LOOKING FOR THESE PEOPLE
truth

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

I know Justin very well too. Yeah he has made some mistakes but he's working to fix them. Some girls around here just want to get knocked up so a man has to take care of them. yeah I call them girls because women don't act like this. so before running your mouth better check your facts.
game changer

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

this thread is stopid why bring up old news people nead to get a life plz
yeah right

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

JUST SETTING IT STRAIGHT wrote:
I know Justin skeens very well I am crazy for being with that idiot. you wanna know how Justin is doing I will tell a few years ago Justin and I had a great relationship and he had his son and we had our daughter, when she was a few months old he went and cheated an had another baby then like a fool I took his sorry a** back and he got me pregnant with our son who he is denying. so he has four kids he doesn't take care and works 3rd shift at taco bell and smokes weed and plays video games alone in his parent basement and trys to tell me he is better than me when I have taken care of our daughter for three years alone and now do the same with our son. If you thought you knew Justin skeens before you don't now. He is a liar,cheater,a w***e will f**k anything,will take anything you got and suck you dry abusive (physically and emotionally) F**king loser!! not to mention 90 percent of his family are drunk,drama starting crazy people. DONT EVEN TRY LOOKING FOR THESE PEOPLE
You can't be having his baby one of my best friends is having his baby! These are nothing but lies from a white trash homewrecker She's not with Justin now, but now that he has his own business he is really busy working nights. She's not asking for child support because she knows he'll take care of everything. He already promised to take care of everything. I don't know his family but I heard they're a well to do family with businesses.
JUST SETTING IT STRAIGHT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

For you information I do have a daughter and a son with Justin Skeens we were together for six years and we just broke up so you must be talking about someone else. And the only home wrecker was the woman who slept with him while we were engaged. I didn't have our daughter our son to get money out of him seeing as we were living together and both taking care of things. So I don't know who your so called best friend is that he is with and having a baby with cuz he is single now and the only baby that he has are his son Donovan, our daughter Layla the baby he had with the other woman Colton and now our newborn Layne. So maybe you should learn the "facts" before you start name calling someone you don't even know anything about!! Get some class about yourself.
Money train

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Simple fact is dude is player and all u bitches been played You need to learn to not give up so quick..but til then keep spreadin' them legs and them lies
JUST SETTING IT STRAIGHT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

And another thing he doesn't own his own business he works third shift at taco bell haha. And if you friend is really no trying to get child support and is listening to him say everything is going to be okay he will handle it shes a idiot. How is he gonna handle it working at taco bell already paying four child supports? Hes not going to help her or that baby. You must be talking about a different Justin whats his middle name and what does he look like who are his siblings do you know any of that? since you know about me and him so well?>
JUST SETTING IT STRAIGHT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

yes he is a player, but I aint spreading lies or my legs, I was the one who was with him for six years not these hoes spreading their legs. I should have been the only one but I wasn't because riverside is full of whores who don't know when somethings taken and was with a man who wanted anything he could get.
yeah right

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

JUST SETTING IT STRAIGHT wrote:
And another thing he doesn't own his own business he works third shift at taco bell haha. And if you friend is really no trying to get child support and is listening to him say everything is going to be okay he will handle it shes a idiot. How is he gonna handle it working at taco bell already paying four child supports? Hes not going to help her or that baby. You must be talking about a different Justin whats his middle name and what does he look like who are his siblings do you know any of that? since you know about me and him so well?>
He does SO own his own business!! I have one of his business cards. He does home renovations and is pretty successful actually. He always has a pocket full of money and takes us out to eat. He would be a great guy to settle down with one day. I don't know your relationship with him but he seems like the real deal.He's tall and kind of heavy set but muscular pretty smile and pretty blue eyes. I'm sorry if things didn't end well for you two but doesn't mean that's going be what happens to my friend. She told me he had been hurt before in relationships and wasn't ready to commit but he comes around and checks on her and sometimes stay the night.
Time and Time again

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

This is the same story told everyday in America. Single mom takes on the role of both mother and father. The Father usually doesn't take interest in the child until it's teens, if at all. By then the illusion of "Daddy" figure has been washed away with the years of neglect. It's a sad state of this country. Time for boys to stand up and become men. Do the right thing: take care of your kids, be a real man. I'm tired of footing the bill for your mistakes. Whatever happened to strong men who stood up and took care of their business?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beavercreek Discussions

Search the Beavercreek Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama bailout for Detroit unions,100M 25 min CMS 1
I need a rice cooker and a backpack... 1 hr CMS 2
Most Americans don't want illegal amnesty! 1 hr CMS 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Doug Wiedeman 30,590
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Chuck 17,703
tattoo parlors 7 hr Literature Lover 2
Kasich's dad was a mail carrier... 7 hr Literature Lover 2
•••
•••
•••
Beavercreek Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beavercreek Jobs

•••