“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#25 Nov 2, 2012
Benghazigate is imploding from within the Obama administration... the lies just keep coming from the most corrupt administration in history:

http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/after-el...
reality

Germantown, OH

#26 Nov 2, 2012
Slim wrote:
Someone stick a fork in Mittens, he's done. Too much flippin' and floppin' while flappin' that mouth of his. I swear he would have done alot better if he would've never said a word.
Mittens doesn't know where he stands on the issues, he changes daily. How are we suppose to know what the man stands for?
"alot" is not a word in the English language. You should have used "a lot".

"suppose" is an actual word, but you used it incorrectly. "Supposed" is the correct word for that context.

To be perfectly honest, the horribly incorrect grammar you have used here mirrors that of one Barack Hussain Obama, our U.S. President who has a long track record of having the propensity to behave and speak anything but presidential.

Q) What does the acronym O.B.A.M.A. represent?
A) One Big Ass Mistake, America!

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#27 Nov 2, 2012
Benghazigate: The cover-up is exploding on this administration... nothing but lies and obfuscations to trick the American people and get past the election.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/02/benghazi-co...
factual

Mason, OH

#28 Nov 2, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the incredibly bigoted anti-Mormon video again.
This is the kind of rancor America has come to expect from liberals.
I guess you are right, it came from the horses mouth
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#29 Nov 2, 2012
We need Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, NOT those old Cold Warrior Pentagon-porker Wilsonian-imperialist interventionist Bushmen and friends back in again! It makes me hurt when they babble about "us" leading the world! The world out there don't care! Stay the hell home and leave them alone!
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#30 Nov 2, 2012
Kathy wrote:
Bush had us go to war and had us in the RED.
ok, so you want Romney the one that is going to raise middle class taxes and not raise taxes on the rich, oh, God forbid that he would tax the rich.
Obama cares about the people and he listens.
why don't you read the A plan for Jobs and middle-class security.
please keep Barack Obama as our President.
Obama has no more of a plan to create prosperity now than he did two years ago. Unemployment is up, again.
If he had a plan, wouldn't it make sense for him to have used it already?
In fact, his plan was to make America more like Europe with more debt and higher unemployment.
Voting for him would be shooting myself in the foot. You are too.
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Englewood, OH

#31 Nov 2, 2012
Let Romney explain! How can he relate without hate, being so successful, smart and great, about how he can feel our pain, since he has more brains! We cuss and fuss, because he can't relate to us! He worked hard, unlike us Dimuhcrat retards!
Kathy

Sardinia, OH

#32 Nov 4, 2012
Romney has not work a day in is life.
he is so out of touch with the working class of people.
he doesn't know how to be poor!!!! he doesn't know how to pay taxes!!!!
Streak

AOL

#33 Nov 4, 2012
Have you noticed only a few Obama decals on the vehicles and only a few Obama signs in the yards? I haven't traveled through the urban areas but during a recent trip that was my observation.
Kathy

Sardinia, OH

#34 Nov 4, 2012
well, better hope and pray that Obama gets back in, cause if he doesn't, well, we are all in a heap of poop, (that is a nice way of putting it).
Streak

AOL

#35 Nov 4, 2012
30,000 for Romney-Ryan Rally in West Chester, Ohio battlegroundwatch.com
Line of the night: Romney:“He asked his supporters to vote for revenge — for revenge. Instead I ask the American people to vote for love of country.”

Comment: Now this is a President, not a community organizer. I think rural evangelicals will come through for Romney!
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#36 Nov 4, 2012
Kathy wrote:
Nonsense.
One does not start and build a successful business like Staples without working.
You are not informed enough to be voting, or posting your ignorance here.
Streak

AOL

#37 Nov 4, 2012
Kathy ver uninformed, typical liberal Democrat. I like this poll, Romney landslide.
http://www.examiner.com/article/polling-point...
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

#38 Nov 5, 2012
Kathy wrote:
Boohoo, he obviously has worked harder and smarter than you. But, who has not, like most Obamabots? So, let's put a dumb bum with no or low income in charge of government large! That makes sense, unwed mothers and baby daddies who don't pay their rents.
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

#39 Nov 5, 2012
Streak wrote:
Have you noticed only a few Obama decals on the vehicles and only a few Obama signs in the yards? I haven't traveled through the urban areas but during a recent trip that was my observation.
It was kinda neat, the Cash for Clunkers stimulus getting most of those Obama stickers off the street.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#40 Nov 5, 2012
Ann Coulter-column quotes:

"You know who specializes in rescuing failing enterprises and making things work? Mitt Romney.

Contrary to ignorant slanders about Romney's private sector work, his specialty was not buying thriving companies and stripping them for parts. Rather, the Bain Capital model was to take companies that were on the verge of collapse -- about to cut all jobs, pensions and health care for their workers -- and save the business.

Romney is the Red Adair of his profession. He's like a doctor who specializes in multiple gunshot wounds or an oncologist who takes only Stage 4 cancer patients. Yes, there were layoffs, but also lots and lots of jobs, profit, success, efficiency, saved businesses and saved lives.

Romney will be the most accomplished incoming president since Dwight Eisenhower."
The Irony

United States

#41 Nov 5, 2012
"Social Worker"
Oh the irony of someone that labels them self as a SOCIAL WORKER that is voting for Mitt Romney.

“I have chosen not to lie down ”

Since: Oct 08

Tampa

#42 Nov 6, 2012
Okay, Goebbels...keep saying it often enough....
(but, believing it still doesn't make it true!)
shockwaves

Columbus, OH

#43 Nov 6, 2012
liberals are weak. all they do is lie and cry.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#44 Nov 8, 2012
Democrats... the party of "MOOCHERS". Suckling at the teat of big government.

Obama's new play on JFK:

"Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know of any local women who posed naked ... 3 hr dickdaddyfromCinc... 8
Angelica Campos (Jun '10) 16 hr cats 252
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 18 hr speakthetruth 31,796
Net Nut Wed The New Cool Warrior 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Homeboi 19,642
Alabama firm wins $153M Wright-Patt contract, e... Wed Leland Schuler 1
Campus-area stabbing victim was trying to prote... Wed Lush Dave Drunk 8
Beavercreek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beavercreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News