Xenia Police Search For Missing Mom | Ohio News Network (ONN)

Full story: 10TV WBNS 118
The search for a missing mom intensified Monday night after she didn't come home from a day of shopping on Saturday. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 19, 2010
My thoughts and prayers are with Tiffany, as well as her family and friends!

“I am thankful for every day”

Since: Sep 09

too many to mention

#2 Apr 20, 2010
Prayers to this family. I hope they find her unharmed.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Location hidden

#3 Apr 20, 2010
Horrible. I hope she's ok.

Since: Feb 10

Witness Protection Program

#4 Apr 20, 2010
This does not sound good. A flat tire and the keys locked in the car. Sounds as if she might be a victim of a damsel in distress before coming up missing. This of course is only speculation but I hope she is found safe.

“Don't take life for granted...”

Since: Dec 09

Columbus, Ohio

#5 Apr 20, 2010
my heart goes out to the Tabor family. I use to attend church with them when I was younger. may God be watching over you and your family during this time.

God Bless

“Can't we all just get along? ”

Since: Dec 09

Home is where you make it.

#6 Apr 20, 2010
Hopefully she is ok. If it was foul play it seems weird that the bags were not taken as well. Perhaps she accidently locked herself out and went on foot looking for help. My girl is absent minded like that. I could easily see her doing that and never having her phone charged. The question now is where would she go.

This is bizarre. I fear for the worse. I wish the police luck in finding out what happened.
Fresh1

Girard, OH

#7 Apr 20, 2010
This part is odd/interesting..."On Tuesday, police said that they have surveillance video from a convenience store that shows a man with Tehan.===>They had apparently been at the store on multiple occasions." ???
GCGIRL

Hilliard, OH

#8 Apr 20, 2010
Fresh1 wrote:
This part is odd/interesting..."On Tuesday, police said that they have surveillance video from a convenience store that shows a man with Tehan.===>They had apparently been at the store on multiple occasions." ???
I know - and was that multiple occasions on different days. Sorry...but if they had been there more than once on different days, she likely does have marital problems whether her hubby knows it or not.

It's just very bizarre. I hope she is okay.
Jonathan

Grand Prairie, TX

#9 Apr 20, 2010
Cmon people - someone knows who this guy is .. always seen with his German Shephard and they know the make/model of his car! CMON! Turn him in - someone has to know this guy
JBDW

Columbus, OH

#10 Apr 20, 2010
Agreed Johnathon. Somebody knows this guy. TURN HIM IN. He knows something!
Fresh1

Girard, OH

#11 Apr 20, 2010
Jonathan wrote:
Cmon people - someone knows who this guy is .. always seen with his German Shephard and they know the make/model of his car! CMON! Turn him in - someone has to know this guy
I agree. He's certainly distinct looking w/his goatee and sunglasses on his mullet haired head. And that area is also "small town-ish" where people know people.
They appear rather cozy in the pic. Notice how her head leans slightly in to him.
Whatever the situation, very sad for many involved.

Since: Jan 10

United States

#12 Apr 20, 2010
God bless you Tiffany. I hope you are found safe. My prayers for the family.
Kristin

Dayton, OH

#13 Apr 20, 2010
Fresh1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. He's certainly distinct looking w/his goatee and sunglasses on his mullet haired head. And that area is also "small town-ish" where people know people.
They appear rather cozy in the pic. Notice how her head leans slightly in to him.
Whatever the situation, very sad for many involved.
I live there and it really isn't "small town-ish". He could live anywhere in Dayton and just decided to meet her there. I have never seen this man, but I don't really pay attention either. It sounds like she had a double life...."mommy sale" HA!
Eat Dog Food

Columbus, OH

#14 Apr 20, 2010
We always suspect a boggieman, but often it turns out to be a runaway. When the police suggest that possibility, the family howls in outrage. Then, after it turns out to be true the family "doesn't want to talk to the media".
Elysapeth

Canton, OH

#15 Apr 20, 2010
Xenia is a small town. People know each other. Someone else has to know this man if he and Tiffany had run into eachother in the same store more than once. Turn him in. Innocent till proven guilty but he may be the last person to have seen tiffany. My prayers go out to her and her family

“Defecting to Mexico”

Location hidden

#16 Apr 20, 2010
So we need to find a guy with a mullet and a goatee who lives in Xenia? This isn't going to be easy.
Buckeye girl

United States

#17 Apr 20, 2010
She is so young, I don't know her but I hope and pray for her safe return...
Gee Wiz

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 20, 2010
Sorry hubby, your wife is having an affair and is trying to make up her mind if she wants to come back. When found, she'll say she was abducted, and held against her will, but the truth will come out later. Hey hubby, get a DNA test on your baby!
capnjdsmokemore

West Mansfield, OH

#19 Apr 20, 2010
Net Guru wrote:
So we need to find a guy with a mullet and a goatee who lives in Xenia? This isn't going to be easy.
BA-ZING-GO!!!!!
Crustyoldbiker

United States

#20 Apr 20, 2010
A Rose Tatoo on her hip don't seem like a church going lady kind to me but I do hope she is ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The ISIS crisis! The ISIS crisis! 7 hr Ann Fan 1
The Vast Indiference of Government 10 hr Fan of Leon The Man 14
Do you approve of Joan Dautel as Mayor? (May '12) Wed Happy Citizen 3
The US State Department has 70,000 employees! Wed The Old Cold Warrior 3
Dayton is the heart of the heart of the country. Tue Leon Harison 2
Here's a deal to make them squeal! Feb 24 The New Cool Warrior 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Feb 24 mjjcpa 19,631
Beavercreek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beavercreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:30 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:30AM
Browns' Ultimate Free Agency to-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM