First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Tampa, FL

#26 Mar 23, 2013
this is what you get with affermative action,fair housing,welcoming all the blacks,illegals they have also brought down all the schools and neighborhoods !!! not racist just the truth !!
Cracky in da House

Milford, OH

#27 Mar 23, 2013
Brack 52 & 53.I hopes you aren't talkin about "Cracky". Cause Cracky will spead you on a cracker cracker and smoke you till yous done. This is Cracky's house of pancakes. We ain't got syrup but we do have powdered sugar cracks. Come on down and smoke some crown. Thats Land o Lakes butter.. MMmm thats good crack. Kracky out!
Cracky in da House

Hamilton, OH

#28 Apr 2, 2013
This negro is so high, I think that I can fly. Come on down to the Crackyards of Kettering. Let Cracky be your host and we will smoke until we're toast. Your daughters I will serve and her cherry not preserved. Crackeeee oouuuttt!
Literature Lover

Dayton, OH

#29 Apr 2, 2013
Not just bed bugs wrote:
I live here as well, and the woman who brought this story to light is all of our heros. But just bed bugs? There was mice, cockroaches, bed bugs, and many other problems. None of this happened until the manager and her lackey came in to do nothing in their jobs.
Is fat ass Julie still there? And I forgot the weird looking maintenance man's name?
Cracky in da House

West Chester, OH

#30 Apr 25, 2013
^ Who wants a fat ass when you can get a fat blast of the super fine crack like wine. Rock Rock till you drop, Rock Rock never stop.... smokin the chief.
I hope you all be thinkin of ole cracky late at night when the chore is right. Like your moma, not to loose and not to tight.
Cracky out!!!!!
Citizen

Dayton, OH

#31 Apr 26, 2013
Shannon McCroskey wrote:
Rename this place Bedbugs of Kettering! It would be fitting for this hell hole
Shannon
true dat
Cracky in da House

West Chester, OH

#32 Apr 26, 2013
Bedbug gotta eat too. You can't spare a drop or two for a poor mother. You give me a good blast and I'll let you suck more than blood out of me. How come no one ever wants to stay with poor cracky if he doesn't have the super fine? You stick needles in your arms that suck your soul dry, but you won't feed a little bedbud. Shame on you.
Cracky on the go
gotta find a hoe.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#33 Aug 13, 2013
Literature Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Is fat ass Julie still there? And I forgot the weird looking maintenance man's name?
I dunno. Google it
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#34 Aug 13, 2013
Julie is a whale
FIRE THE MANAGER

Naples, FL

#35 Apr 29, 2014
This is a bad place to live, if anyone is someone special and trying to become something in life, this is not the place to be. A lot of jealous, envy, bitter people. They nosy, and gets into everyone's business. They talk down and bad about each other in gossiping. If they cannot fine nothing on you to talk about, they make up lies and plant it on you. There are drug dealers, and those who sale and smoke weed living here. When things goes down and begin to look suspicious, they blame the innocent and have them under fire and at risk of being in danger and ect.. They did $800.00 dollars damage to my car, and no one claims to see anything and telling other neighbors not to say anything about it. So now thy are hiding out criminals after a hit and run, people throw your clothes out the dryer and leave the lid to the washer open while your clothes soak in water and time of washing has expired. Nothing gets repair in a timely manner, it will be one to two years before anything gets fixed, which lead to me failing my section 8 inspection three times in a roll. People blame thing on you which are not true, and have you under fire from the manager for no reason. Random people comes into your building who do not live there and destroy property, putting people at risk and danger. Outside doors or never locked, random people gets into your building. Neighbors spying and photographing you from their windows and doors while your not looking, for this is the pit of hell. RUN AWAY!

Read more: http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/OH-Kette...
Net Nut

Cincinnati, OH

#36 May 1, 2014
FIRE THE MANAGER wrote:
This is a bad place to live, if anyone is someone special and trying to become something in life, this is not the place to be. A lot of jealous, envy, bitter people. They nosy, and gets into everyone's business. They talk down and bad about each other in gossiping. If they cannot fine nothing on you to talk about, they make up lies and plant it on you. There are drug dealers, and those who sale and smoke weed living here. When things goes down and begin to look suspicious, they blame the innocent and have them under fire and at risk of being in danger and ect.. They did $800.00 dollars damage to my car, and no one claims to see anything and telling other neighbors not to say anything about it. So now thy are hiding out criminals after a hit and run, people throw your clothes out the dryer and leave the lid to the washer open while your clothes soak in water and time of washing has expired. Nothing gets repair in a timely manner, it will be one to two years before anything gets fixed, which lead to me failing my section 8 inspection three times in a roll. People blame thing on you which are not true, and have you under fire from the manager for no reason. Random people comes into your building who do not live there and destroy property, putting people at risk and danger. Outside doors or never locked, random people gets into your building. Neighbors spying and photographing you from their windows and doors while your not looking, for this is the pit of hell. RUN AWAY!
Read more: http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/OH-Kette...
Is that "Julie" who is still in charge? She is a dipshit
Private

Xenia, OH

#37 Jul 19, 2014
Shannon McCroskey wrote:
Rename this place Bedbugs of Kettering! It would be fitting for this hell hole
Shannon
Shannon I remember when you lived there. You did not bother to tell everyone that your unit was sprayed prior to this last incident of YOUR INFESTATION because you and your daughter (who was not a tenant and lived with you) brought a used mattress into your apartment that was infested but yet you want to blame everyone else. You failed to mention that the apartment community had your unit exterminated the day before you had Channel 7 out to the complex. Take responsibility for your actions. Bed bugs are hitch hikes and people have to carry them in. It is funny how your unit was the only issue. So I guess you infested your apartment.
Private

Xenia, OH

#38 Jul 19, 2014
GateCrasher wrote:
The reason these apts are so bad is because the management there sucks. The Apt. Manager is lazy, sits on her azz all day and talks on the phone. They managed to get one handyman that was ruder than hell, and would not fix nothing. Maybe if they got a manager in here that WORKED, and quit blowing off the tenants problems, and a handyman that would get busy and not have his nose up the Managers ass all the time , they could keep it nice. But with the Manager they got now , nothing is going to get done.
Hey GateCrasher did you ever live at this complex and maybe you have something bad to say because maybe you were one of those tenants that got mad when the lease and house rules were being enforced. Sounds to me like you would not last a day in her shoes oh wait maybe you are one that sits on your ass all day and expects people to pay for you to do nothing.
Private

Xenia, OH

#39 Jul 19, 2014
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it the same big whale that was there in back in 2010?
Yeah, I saw them looking at the caller id, and not answering a call from a tenant. They are a joke. I believe lard butt's name was Julie?
Masterofconcretepourers a name like that you have to be a master of NOTHING. Apparently you must have to much time on your hands to be name calling. You are just MAD because she was doing her job. You just want to sit behind a computer and name call GROW UP AND GET A LIFE. I am sure with an attitude like yours you are one lonely person. You would not make it a day doing her job everyone thinks being a property manager is a piece of cake but in reality it takes a special person to do that kind of job no matter if that person is thin or heavy. I have just wasted 5 minutes of my life by responding to your idiot comments but that just shows how small minded you are pea brain. Thanks for the entertainment NOT.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#40 Jul 20, 2014
Private wrote:
<quoted text>
Masterofconcretepourers a name like that you have to be a master of NOTHING. Apparently you must have to much time on your hands to be name calling. You are just MAD because she was doing her job. You just want to sit behind a computer and name call GROW UP AND GET A LIFE. I am sure with an attitude like yours you are one lonely person. You would not make it a day doing her job everyone thinks being a property manager is a piece of cake but in reality it takes a special person to do that kind of job no matter if that person is thin or heavy. I have just wasted 5 minutes of my life by responding to your idiot comments but that just shows how small minded you are pea brain. Thanks for the entertainment NOT.
You wasted five minutes typing that,hunt and peck style?

Sounds like you need to log off and learn how to use a computer!
Private

Xenia, OH

#41 Jul 21, 2014
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
You wasted five minutes typing that,hunt and peck style?
Sounds like you need to log off and learn how to use a computer!
Apparently you need to learn the use of a computer as well considering the typing errors you made. And as for wasting my time I guess you are too since you replied. Must mean what I said actually meant something to you. Your comments, your space on this earth, and your user name are also a waste of time and air. People like you are the reason this world is awesome. It gives us people (who do not give a shit about people like you) a reason to tell you why you are a waste of human flesh. God must of really been bored with himself when he made you. Good day sir.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#42 Jul 23, 2014
Private? Can't put your name on the post?

I call bull$hit....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr tcaud 19,486
Ferguson creates talking points in Dayton 10 hr Leon Harrison 1
Regarding agitators and demonstrators in Ferguson: 11 hr Leon Harrison 1
pants up, don't loot! 12 hr masterofconcretep... 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 14 hr been there 31,421
It was fun, seeing MSNBC's Chrissy the Sissy Ha... Tue The Hack Checker 1
Sheela Angel in East Dayton Tue Fact 2
Beavercreek Dating
Find my Match

Beavercreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beavercreek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beavercreek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:06 pm PST