World's oldest conjoined twins to liv...

World's oldest conjoined twins to live at kin's Ohio home | The...

There are 12 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jan 21, 2010, titled World's oldest conjoined twins to live at kin's Ohio home | The.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Two Ohio men who've been certified as the world's oldest living male conjoined twins are moving in with their little brother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

DeeKay

Canal Winchester, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2010
Bless the brother.
ldph

Newark, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2010
This has always been a very close family and this would seem to be a natural progression for them. Thank God for Jimmy and his wife who care enough to give Ronnie and Donnie this gift.
Jay Tenge

Lewis Center, OH

#5 Jan 21, 2010
Kudos to the "little brother" it is so nice to hear of good family relationships instead of the horror stories we usually hear about. Blessings to the family.
Pictures Please

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 21, 2010
Story like this and no picture?!
MrsSmith

Huntsville, OH

#8 Jan 21, 2010
DeeKay wrote:
Bless the brother.
Every now and then you hear about truely saintly people who seek no self-promotion but just go about their lives quietly. This brother and evidently his wife are two of them.
Brotherly love at its finest.
Respect Them

Powell, OH

#9 Jan 21, 2010
I remember seeing the twins at the Ohio State Fair back in the 70's. I was in awe of them then and I am still in awe of them. God bless them and their family.
Ralan

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2010
Not living in a Duplex?
dallas

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2010
Blass all of them and I wish them nothing but the best.
Wondering

Athens, OH

#12 Jan 21, 2010
Ralan-- no, a twin single...
T J G

United States

#13 Jan 21, 2010
This is a heart-warming story, both about the twins who have adapted well under difficult conditions throughout life and also about those who are helping to keep them as independent as possible.
Susan Hauser

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 22, 2010
God Bless Donnie and Ronnie's brother and also the Machias, NY Christian Youth Corps, Inc. for getting the house ready for the twins. This will truly enable the twins to remain independent and free. I wish them all the best!!!!
carol

AOL

#15 Mar 16, 2011
I saw them at a carnival in their trailer and at the Ohio State Fair in Canfield, back in the early 70s. At the fair, both were in line in front of me arguing about a hot dog the one wanted to get at the snack bar. They started hitting each other. I will never forget that as long as I live. It must have been 40 years ago.
I am so happy they have managed these long years, after they supported 9 members of their family. The help for the two of them has been a long time coming. It is too bad that they couldn't have had donations sooner. It took the state of NY to come to the rescue and show support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beavercreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexting 59 min your name here 3
"I am not interested in children opinions" 14 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
I wilt with white liberal guilt! Sun Loony Lib 1
News Readers pick winner of Dayton-area luminary com... Sun The Old Cold Warrior 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. Sun Kent Grind 25
Maybe, we US citizens would not be so scared... Jul 4 Latin Lover 1
More from around the web

Beavercreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Beavercreek Mortgages