Victim speaks out after convicted rapist is jailed again

Full story: WDTN Dayton

Just months after a man's release from prison on rape charges, Clark County prosecutors said he's back to the same game.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
CHRISTINA

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

What happened with this man Cameron Ray Lane? What happened to 3 strikes your out this man had been in prison 4 times he must have got walked right. Why is it that criminals have more rights then the victims or any potential victims.
throw away the key

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

CHRISTINA wrote:
What happened with this man Cameron Ray Lane? What happened to 3 strikes your out this man had been in prison 4 times he must have got walked right. Why is it that criminals have more rights then the victims or any potential victims.
Ask the judges who simply slapped him on the wrist the last 4 times he appeared before them....read the paper and see how many criminals have their charges "dismissed".

I would like to know why his bond is only 50 grand. 5 million isn't enough in my opinion. Also, where and how did this felon get hold of a gun in the first place?
jmo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2008

Ohio is too soft on Criminals, live in Florida, and your third strike is it, you get life with no parole. This man should never be let out again, he's a menace to society.
Yeah Right

Urbana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2008

jmo wrote:
Ohio is too soft on Criminals, live in Florida, and your third strike is it, you get life with no parole. This man should never be let out again, he's a menace to society.
And this violent criminal is being held on only $50,000 bond?? Are you kidding me??
lexis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Dats my dad so stop damn

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Beavercreek Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beavercreek Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beavercreek People Search