She's doing ok. She's on FB
steve

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2011
Ho
Durden111

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2015
Is this about Emily Rhodes from Columbia SC?
Beware

Ona, WV

#5 Dec 29, 2015
Well..shes busy sleeping with everyone elses man....other than that...nothing besides being a nasty lowlife. look her up, im sure, if your a guy...she be happy to reunite, so she could share with you whatever it is that she has. Good luck.
Alien

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 29, 2015
Emily wants to share with you all the stuff hey many, many, many partners have given her.
Screwd or Not

Chapin, SC

#7 Feb 9, 2016
Seriously, I'm dating emily right now. Help me out here. What the hell did I get myself into? Need info
FriendOfE

Charlotte, NC

#8 Feb 22, 2016
Beware wrote:
Well..shes busy sleeping with everyone elses man....other than that...nothing besides being a nasty lowlife. look her up, im sure, if your a guy...she be happy to reunite, so she could share with you whatever it is that she has. Good luck.
Says allot bout you that your man chose a nasty lowlife to please him when you couldn't.
FriendOfE

Charlotte, NC

#9 Feb 22, 2016
Alien wrote:
Emily wants to share with you all the stuff hey many, many, many partners have given her.
Another jealous hater. Keep lying
Mudman6977

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2016
FriendOfE wrote:
<quoted text>
Says allot bout you that your man chose a nasty lowlife to please him when you couldn't.
I'd like to talk to her
Cleaver

Huntington, WV

#11 Feb 25, 2016
Does she still pick her nose constantly when she thinks no one is looking?
Try again

Charlotte, NC

#12 Mar 15, 2016
Thats Funny. Your Name is FriendOfE, but you refer to her as a nasty low life, as dumb as she is, Its probably her trying to defend her self, calling herself names. HAHA, and no, good try but it had nothing to do with me or my life, but it does go to show that even her "friends" knows SHE A NASTY LOW LIFE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wished she was mine. Help 14 min Cuck Hunter 38
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 17 min Cuck Hunter 998
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 2 hr Abe Maslow 7,022
Demonic activity reported at Trump rally 2 hr Daper Dan 27
Owner of Bar 2 hr lmao 16
Child support past 18 (May '13) 5 hr KOS 23
Chris Ward (Apr '16) 10 hr Lmbo 10

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance