Free text based Racing/Tuning game!!

Free text based Racing/Tuning game!!

Posted in the Beaver Forum

High Point, NC

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Hello all! here is the link This game is text based, so it can be played on almost any computer. You can buy, sell, tune, race, and even own your own business! Options include Drag or Circuit racing. Car models seem virtually unlimited, and are actual usa and european production cars. If you are curious as to why I would be posting this, here is the reason. The game currently has 2500 active players. For me, more players would mean more people buying/selling/racing cars. This means more Action, More Competion, and an even more enjoyable experience. This game is free, and I am in no way affilaiated with the makers of the game. I just play and would like so see more players join. Thanks for your time reading and see you there, at :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the homeless shelter? 38 min Marshall Chambers 2
WV Public Employees (DOT) State Road 40 min Marshall Chambers 12
News Three More Beckley Defendants Plead Guilty for ... 1 hr Joseph DeDominicis 4
Shane RIP 4 hr DaniBaker 10
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 9 hr Jon_B 7,655
Jessica Spade (Jul '14) 10 hr Charles Brown 4
Scanners 10 hr Reply 11

Beaver Jobs

Personal Finance

Beaver Mortgages