Virvox Personality Disordered

“Pissed off underwater tiger.”

Since: Apr 12

Imitated but never duplicated

#22 Jun 28, 2012
informed citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
When you wrote "This is why I find this so annoying ic" were you speaking to me? This is my first post on this page.
Don't sweat having a personal thread. I have about 100 dedicated to me.
Sorry, no that was just a hasty typo on my part. sorry.

Well glad to know Im not the only one.
Lesson Learned wrote:
So how come your post with the "F" word didn't get deleted...O moderator?
Not really sure. It seems like it is rather hit or miss. I know sometimes If I use a profanity in a shorter post it will flag it, other times it will miss it if it is overwhelmed by other words in a single post. Perhaps it is ratio based of profanity vs total words. But I get it too on occasion, and you can tell when I got it because youll see a 1 post removed error above my post and then all my profanities are modified to include periods like fu.ck this sh.it in order to purposely bypass that filter. Also the filter seems ok with root words but not derivatives like fucking, shitting, etc.

And on the moderator thing, really with the abundance of peoples opinions I disagree with, if I really were a moderator would I waste the time trying to convince people to change their outlook, or would I just go in and banhammer the ever loving hell out of every MSU, Pillbilly, or whos fucking who etc.
1 post removed

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#24 Jun 28, 2012
Just kidding. I have to admit that while you were using your torrent of words to support my causes I liked you a lot better than I did when you turned them against me....LOL

One thing you should know that on Beckley Topix we're like the north versus the south in the civil war when it comes to politics...no room for fence straddlers or those with "on the one hand but on the other hand" mentalities. What fun is that?

#25 Jun 28, 2012
Lesson Learned wrote:
Just kidding. I have to admit that while you were using your torrent of words to support my causes I liked you a lot better than I did when you turned them against me....LOL
One thing you should know that on Beckley Topix we're like the north versus the south in the civil war when it comes to politics...no room for fence straddlers or those with "on the one hand but on the other hand" mentalities. What fun is that?
Fair enough.

And LL did I ever tell you that Your Avatar looks exactly like one of my cats? Even with the spot on the nose and tiara, though the tiara will only stay on for a split second.

Yes, this thread is now cats!

Location hidden

#26 Jun 28, 2012
VirVoX Populi wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough.
And LL did I ever tell you that Your Avatar looks exactly like one of my cats? Even with the spot on the nose and tiara, though the tiara will only stay on for a split second.
Yes, this thread is now cats!
Uh-oh! Your initials are not MAH are they? You rat!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#27 Jun 28, 2012
Lesson Learned wrote:
Looks like it was removed....wonder why VV's F word was not removed....maybe he is a moderator.
No!...they are leaving my test...up!
I typed the F word because it was in Vox's comment...to see if I could get by with it.
I still see his comment on the board with the F word....
~~~~
VirVox...don't sweat the small stuff.:) It didn't look like a lot of people disliking you, in my opinion. Just a handful. We like them to hang around...our rivals. As LL said, keeps us from being bored. Tom and Jerry deal.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28 Jun 28, 2012
From my observation I would guess if VP has some type of personality problem it would be narcissistic personality disorder. If he gets all bent out of shape at the suggestion then that's another red flag for ya.

Location hidden

#29 Jun 28, 2012
vanished wrote:
<quoted text>
No!...they are leaving my test...up!
I typed the F word because it was in Vox's comment...to see if I could get by with it.
I still see his comment on the board with the F word....
~~~~
VirVox...don't sweat the small stuff.:) It didn't look like a lot of people disliking you, in my opinion. Just a handful. We like them to hang around...our rivals. As LL said, keeps us from being bored. Tom and Jerry deal.
V, I can't see YOUR comment! Maybe only we can see our own comments if we use the F word....:)

#30 Jun 28, 2012
Lesson Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh! Your initials are not MAH are they? You rat!
No, my initials are VIW, sorry. Not a rat.

And V... Ive gotten caught more times today than I have in the last month. So i dont expect there is much in the way of rhyme or reason with this filter. Again, best guess I can make is that it is ratio based.

Location hidden

#31 Jun 28, 2012
Lesson Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
V, I can't see YOUR comment! Maybe only we can see our own comments if we use the F word....:)
For real?
look at post #10. I thought my page may have needed refreshing. I get busy doing other tasks. Now, I just checked it...it's there.
Tell me truthful, don't pull my leg? Lol!

Location hidden

#32 Jun 28, 2012
Lesson Learned wrote:
So how come your post with the "F" word didn't get deleted...O moderator?
Post #2 is still there, also!:)

Location hidden

#33 Jun 28, 2012
#10 is not on my computer....it says 1 post deleted....I've often wondered how those comments get deleted so fast...I guess because they have verboten words...that's funny! I have no idea how Vox's post got by.
Bill y

Ogden, AR

#34 Jun 28, 2012
Lesson Learned,

I now like informed citizen. A lot.

Billy

Location hidden

#35 Jun 28, 2012
I logged out to check on post #10...shew ..it's gone! Thank God!
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#36 Jun 28, 2012
So what if Vox has a personality disorder. He has strong opinions and is willing to defend them. No one has cussed him more than me, but I would never read this forum if everyone agreed with me.
But he could certainly learn that less is more. LOL

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#37 Jun 28, 2012
This entire thread was TDLR, but I didn't know that until I read it:)

Location hidden

#38 Jun 28, 2012
Maybe I should have just left the R off but it could have been flagged:)
Hedgecock

Beckley, WV

#39 Jun 28, 2012
Well, hel.ls bells, it DOES allow you to see things you posted but are blocked off.

Thats pretty funny to me because if people thought I was too talkative before, just imagine what the reaction would be if all my posts actually got through.
justin

Oak Hill, WV

#40 Jun 28, 2012
Realy oh ya

Location hidden

#41 Jun 29, 2012
Shootist wrote:
This entire thread was TDLR, but I didn't know that until I read it:)
I was concerned why Vox gets a pass at profanity and I don't..didn't! It has happened before this thread. I want equeal and fair treatment...that's all. Mine is gone (thank God) but Vox's still up! What's up with that?

Location hidden

#42 Jun 29, 2012
vanished wrote:
<quoted text> I was concerned why Vox gets a pass at profanity and I don't..didn't! It has happened before this thread. I want equeal and fair treatment...that's all. Mine is gone (thank God) but Vox's still up! What's up with that?
I hear you.. wondered about that myself:)

I have reported commments myself over the years and Topix has removed them..about three weeks ago I reported one and got the standard e-mail that they got my comment but didn't delete the one I reported...That one was just as bad as the one's I had previously submitted which WERE removed.
Kind of selective in what is posted or rather who post it sometimes huh?

You deserve equal treatment:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many people actually believe Automobile dea... 4 hr John Longendorfer 11
Cheated together 5 hr Penguin 12
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 5 hr Jon_B 6,942
News Valley College opens new location in Beckley (May '13) 6 hr Much tocome 46
Frontline For Profit Colleges 6 hr I am mad 2
Frontier Littering County With unwanted phone b... 12 hr Porch Honkey the ... 2
Best family law attorney in Beckley? 13 hr Cody 7

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance