First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Foodie

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Mar 29, 2012
I saw sign on Robert C Byrd at what used to be Aangan. Anyone know if this is the same one as the place in Charleston? I like indian food but im hoping its not too expensive.
hello

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Mar 29, 2012
What Happened with Aangan is it closed i love eating there Are they changing the name or what any info ?
poopoo

Beckley, WV

#3 May 21, 2012
yes, thank GOD Aangan is gone... no... this is not the same one or also is not owned by the same people as Aangan or Charleston he is a Nepali guy from some where VA he owns 2 other Indian Restuaunts and i cant wait till its open really really soon it looks a lot better than Aangan did too... What happened with Aangan was that no one wanted to eat thier because it was nasty they didnt keep it clean wasnt making enough money to suppourt their bussniess or over head cost plus i dont even want to get in about never paying employes on time or how much they owe old employes and they never did get their w-2 forms... but lets not talk about the past just cant wait for The Taste of India to open its going to be FAB...
Marx

Oak Hill, WV

#4 May 22, 2012
Sitar of India is the one in charleston and its the best ever. I love Indian food and I've tried many restaurants. Aangan was ok at best. I'm excited to try taste of India
Mama Bear

Mount Hope, WV

#5 May 24, 2012
Anyone know when it's opening?? I'm so sick of te chains in Beckley. Would looooove some good Thai chow, but I'll do Indian too. Anything else good in the area??
racist99

Mount Hope, WV

#6 May 25, 2012
i t is going to be s h i t good lol
Drema

New York, NY

#7 May 25, 2012
Mama Bear wrote:
Anyone know when it's opening?? I'm so sick of te chains in Beckley. Would looooove some good Thai chow, but I'll do Indian too. Anything else good in the area??
Decent Japanese at Kimono, near the movie. Next door Delightfully Yours has nice Thai peanut sauce in a couple of dishes. Campestre on Harper Road for Mex.
Pat

Beckley, WV

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Any idea when A Taste of India will open?
Mountaineer

Beckley, WV

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Any idea when Taste of India will close?

Since: Mar 12

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 26, 2012
poopoo wrote:
yes, thank GOD Aangan is gone... no... this is not the same one or also is not owned by the same people as Aangan or Charleston he is a Nepali guy from some where VA he owns 2 other Indian Restuaunts and i cant wait till its open really really soon it looks a lot better than Aangan did too... What happened with Aangan was that no one wanted to eat thier because it was nasty they didnt keep it clean wasnt making enough money to suppourt their bussniess or over head cost plus i dont even want to get in about never paying employes on time or how much they owe old employes and they never did get their w-2 forms... but lets not talk about the past just cant wait for The Taste of India to open its going to be FAB...
About 75% of that information is grossly inaccurate.
about 6month- oak hill wv

Lewisburg, WV

#11 Jun 27, 2012
just wait when lease will be finish may be it will close
foodie

United States

#12 Jun 28, 2012
Not the best Indian ... Not the worst. At least it's an option.
justin

Mount Hope, WV

#13 Jun 28, 2012
Taste of india good food.
Gross

New York, NY

#14 Jun 30, 2012
You people anxiously awaiting this hog troth of garbage must really be in dire need of a good steamy crap. That food will make your ass explode !

Enjoy
hot-L-

United States

#15 Jul 4, 2012
Mountaineer wrote:
Any idea when Taste of India will close?
Good point
Lubbock, TX

#16 Jul 5, 2012
tASTE OF iNDIA GOOD FOOD AND GOOD SERVICE,I WILL RECOMMEND FOR EVERYONE TO TRY IT ITS ALWAYS BUSY HTEIR BUFFETT IS REALY GOOD YOU CANNOT BEAT THE PRICE.LOVE INDIAN FOOD.
NEMA

Lubbock, TX

#17 Jul 5, 2012
its good solid food love it.
Nice

Lubbock, TX

#18 Jul 5, 2012
taste of india has great service delish food .
Nico

Princeton, WV

#19 Jul 5, 2012
But does it make you poop your psnts immediately? Want to try it but don't want to be caught on the interstate taking a crap in the woods.
Nameste

Beckley, WV

#20 Jul 5, 2012
why doesnt someone put the description of the buffet..and the price?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guy with dummy 9 min djdjs 1
Jeb Bush exploring 2016 POTUS run 2 hr aka 42
Blue Jay 6 2 hr gun owner 4
David Toney 2 hr Porter 4
Was there a shooting at Morgans last night? (Apr '14) 3 hr JBC2 90
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 3 hr JBC2 393
Private mobile home lot 8 hr Dee 4
Beaver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web