Review: Monaca Auto Sales

Posted in the Beaver Forum

shouda reconcidered

Harrison City, PA

#1 Nov 21, 2008
They sell a bunch of junk cars. They make them look, sound, and run nice - but after having it for 2 weeks everything goes wrong. And they don't care. They have a you bought it, you got it deal! No warrenties! DON'T BUY A CAR FROM THEM!!!
STEVE OWNER MONACA AUTO

Lemont Furnace, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2009
ALL OUR CARS COME WITH A WARRANTY WE SELL ONLY QUALITY USED CARS OVER 300 PER YEAR
BUT AS WITH ALL CARS EVEN NEW THEY ARE JUST MACHINES THEY WEAR OUT OR JUST BREAK
PLEASE CHECK US OUT WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND WE SELL ONLY GOOD CARS WE PUT OUR NAME ON THE LINE UNLIKE PEOPLE WHO JUST LEAVE A DUNB MESSAGE
THANKS STEVE & PAM DUGAS
JOHN DUMBLETON

Erie, PA

#3 Jul 29, 2009
I bought a 2002 subaru forester with approx 124,000 miles. Car ran fine and still is running fine. I would buy from them again. He gives a 30 day warranty on his cars. Car was spotless when i picked it up. I was a little leary of buying a car from a dealer that I never dealt with before but so far so good. I haven't had to do anything to this car and it passed Pa inspection with no problems.
Glenn

Monroeville, PA

#4 Oct 21, 2009
I just purchased my second vehicle from them. They are super nice people and they have very good cars for the price (a very good value). No, they are not brand new cars so you need to keep that in mind, but they do not sell junk. They do have a warranty on all their cars. We are very pleased with both vehicles and would highly recommend that if you are looking for a good used car at a great price, go check out Monaca Auto Sales.
Whatever

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Feb 11, 2010
shouda reconcidered wrote:
They sell a bunch of junk cars. They make them look, sound, and run nice - but after having it for 2 weeks everything goes wrong. And they don't care. They have a you bought it, you got it deal! No warrenties! DON'T BUY A CAR FROM THEM!!!
Let me guess, you bought a fifteen year old POS hyundai, and are upset that its got problems...
Do NOT buy a car here

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Nov 2, 2011
Do NOT buy a car from here!! I had my car for a week or so before it broke down he told me he would pay for it to be fixed then I got it fixed and paid for it all!! Steve is a real ignorant guy he doesnt return phone calls and will lie straigt to your face!! So reconsider buying a car before comin here cause you will put more money into it then what you bought the car from!!!!!
Do NOT buy a car here

Norwalk, OH

#8 Nov 4, 2011
Do not buy a car from here!! I just recently bought a car from Steve here and he sold me a POS!! My car broke down within 4 days of having it he promised he would pay for everything as a count he sold me a uninspected car!! There was a warranty but he didn't hold up to his word!! He will lie straight to your face and not care!! I landed up paying for everything and he was suppose to pay half but didn't!! So when buying a car DO NOT BUY IT HERE!!
Pam Dugas

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Apr 4, 2012
shouda reconcidered wrote:
Who are these customers?? If you are truthful.... post your name and / or come see me. We have not received a phone call or visit from these so called complaints. How cowardly to post blatant lies to try to cause harm. I repeatedly encourage all customers to let their own mechanic check out the vehicle BEFORE they buy it! I have been told I have a good business practice more often than not- to my face.........because I do. I dont think Id be here 12 years if I did those things...SHAME ON YOU NAMELESS, GUTLESS LYING POSTS. Get a life!
derek

Beaver Falls, PA

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Hi Miss Pam I'm fully looking for a vehicle and this will be my first one as well I was wondering what vehicles do you have on your lot at the moment because I've heard nothing but GOOD NEWS about yall
mad

Beaver Falls, PA

#11 Mar 22, 2014
very upset will never go there again very rude, I will never buy from there ever I was ready to buy had cash in hand and got treated bad. my sales man was ok but the guy who dos the paper work was very ignorant. questioned me on personal issues none of his business why I want to be on the title of my own car its like u kidding me I left and will never return I will let others know to not go there ever
mad

Beaver Falls, PA

#12 Mar 22, 2014
was treated very terribly walked out will let others know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forum: Converting tugs, towboats to LNG may tak... Oct '14 DaDog1 1
Rico Sanchez (May '10) Aug '14 Manga Figa 12
Review: Big Beaver Kennels (Jun '14) Jul '14 Heh heh 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Beaver, PA (Aug '10) May '14 Goat Cheese 6
News OK to sell widow's home over $6 bill, judge rules (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sister Mary 1
News Is Royal Dutch Shell Preparing to Build a Crack... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Old Cynic 1
News Obama to announce $600 million U.S. job-trainin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 mjjcpa 189
Beaver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]