Beaver, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

I just want to toss a solution out there, to counter the complaints....

Our society is always evolving. Things change, hopefully for the better. And they tend to change in waves across the nation.

Are there businessmen in the Beaver area that have jobs that could be offered to the local officers, should the vote be in favor of turning things over to the sheriff's department - jobs with better wages and benefits and challenges and progressive skill sets that will carry them far into the future?

If we can make these changes for the right reasons, can we hit the reset button and give everyone a second chance?

Melody
nope

Beaver, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

it is not going to happen, mel. the county DOES NOT want this bs. your high and mighty sheriff is not itnerested. like someone pointed out at the councel meeting several months ago, the town of beaver would be paying even more for even less service. as soon as you people wake up the sooner it will get better. good post their, at lesat you were not talking about someone like you do in the rag. heard the post office has had numberous complaints on your rag. you are not the solution, fatty.
Easily Entertained

Beaver, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

nope wrote:
it is not going to happen, mel. the county DOES NOT want this bs. your high and mighty sheriff is not itnerested. like someone pointed out at the councel meeting several months ago, the town of beaver would be paying even more for even less service. as soon as you people wake up the sooner it will get better. good post their, at lesat you were not talking about someone like you do in the rag. heard the post office has had numberous complaints on your rag. you are not the solution, fatty.
A lot of people just want to read the rag and I hope you are for shore about the sheriff cause I've heard different, but like I said I'm just easily entertained and visit here to play devil's advocate I guess
Easily Entertained

Beaver, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

nope wrote:
I forgot, what's the high and mighty sheriff remark, I guess you don't like him. The post office can't tell that so you must have heard wrong. I sorta think it would be alot better. I think numberous do!
Melody Stewart

Beaver, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

nope wrote:
Once again, slim... I'm not publishing the Tattler. If you were have as smart as you think you are, you'd note that is not even close to my writing style. It's much too kind.

And I'd also sign my name to it, just like I did my letters to the editors.
hey jerry v

Hooker, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey jerry v the next time you and donny j go to a sooner game would you like to borrow my IM WITH STUPID shirt?
crack pipe

Keyes, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

I read where donny j a.k.a lawn mower donny,dead beat,pervert,prick whatever you want to call him! Wrote crap about the size of a past board member,have you looked at yourself latley? Ive seen the person your running down he looks great hell i thought he looked kickass and happy with himself,but when i drove by your house and seen uou with your wife beater tee shirt on with you fat gut hanging out i wouldnt make comments like that if i looked like you.when i start to fill down and out about myself i thank of you,that lets me know im doing to bad.and does your statechampain football ring have a water boy on it
manface

Keyes, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

You can go to bed brenda manface im done for the night.got to go back out and look for that freaking missing jack hammer. i let small shit like that keep me up! Is there a pill i can take for that with no side effects?brenda can you get IHOP to come here ive got the munchies again can ya help a dawg out?mabey we could be friends again if we get a IHOP.puff puff!
pipping tom

Beaver, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

sheriff parker! theres no dought you and your dept wouldn't do a good job taking care of our town,and I hope it happens soon.when I see you out eating or just out with your family your sorrounded with friends that says a lot about you.when I see hampster huff out hes alone! that's says alot about him too.everyone ive talked too are ready for a change but we have a mayor and to handpuppets holding up whats right for our town when they hang themselves something might happen and it will happen "tootsie puss"
billy bob

Hooker, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey kevin kline give the mayor a big hug and get ya a good fill then tell she needs to step her ass down shes a joke!!!!!!!
earth calling

Hooker, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Earth to beaver do ya copy? your mayor and too trustees and hampster huff need to be flushed.when spike returns to work will he work for beaver pd or dirty beaver vd ? just wondering!
front row

Hooker, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

I was at town board meeting tonight and i checking out the mayors feet and damn moyor janko you have some buttass ugly feet!
Peggy Campbell

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Reading all this makes me more glad than ever that we moved! This is NOT the town we lived in for years!!! If I ever encountered any of your "hatefulness" or back stabbing, I was oblivious to it! There are problems there, but name calling and slander isn't going to solve it! Please grow up and find a reasonable solution! All this spewing of hatred makes me very sad!
Kae Krueger

Liberal, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

WOW.....all I can say is WOW !!!!
My how things have changed since I left there in 1986!!!
Happy

Flower Mound, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

crack pipe wrote:
I read where donny j a.k.a lawn mower donny,dead beat,pervert,prick whatever you want to call him! Wrote crap about the size of a past board member,have you looked at yourself latley? Ive seen the person your running down he looks great hell i thought he looked kickass and happy with himself,but when i drove by your house and seen uou with your wife beater tee shirt on with you fat gut hanging out i wouldnt make comments like that if i looked like you.when i start to fill down and out about myself i thank of you,that lets me know im doing to bad.and does your statechampain football ring have a water boy on it
Maybe if you could spell, write complete sentences and use proper English, we MIGHT understand what you are posting.
Happy

Flower Mound, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

hey jerry v wrote:
Hey jerry v the next time you and donny j go to a sooner game would you like to borrow my IM WITH STUPID shirt?
Shame on you, shame on you. You have the right to your opinion but how degrading to yourself.
i understood it

Hooker, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

I understood it completly and i agree with it!and the im with stupid shirt i loved it.
Happy

Flower Mound, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

i understood it wrote:
I understood it completly and i agree with it!and the im with stupid shirt i loved it.
That says alot, you are on their level.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

hey jerry v wrote:
You need to reread your post about STUPID. I don't think jerry v & lawn mower boy would want to borrow your IM WITH STUPID shirt unless they could take you with them. Your post reminds me what a famous philosopher, Forest Gump, once said: STUPID is as STUPID does.
john elway

Keyes, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Theres nobody in beaver there all at wal-mart and dillions in liberal shopping,i dont thank its because of the signs in peoples yards,they just dont want janko, maness and cates spending there tax dollars.would you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beaver Discussions

Search the Beaver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 59 min Maddy 69,511
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr Erin 2,581
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jun 16 Jenks 11,281
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun 11 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
People of Beaver (Sep '13) Mar '14 wake up Beaver Ok 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••