Good Grief

Beaver, OK

#32 Sep 7, 2013
I'm pretty sure it is illegal to come here and pretend to be someone else. I'd delete that post if I were you, DC.

And you'd think a man would know how to spell his wife's name, too. Oops!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
window shopper

Beaver, OK

#33 Sep 7, 2013
I was in Amarillo last week and was shopping,and I found the mayor jko and trustee manface action figers, there amazing they come in 6,8,and 12 inch sizes and too different colors, bleach blonde, and dirty brown there amazing but do not come with batteries.
W-helper

United States

#34 Sep 7, 2013
Haha Laurie didn't find this place. I did and all y'all low life's that hide behind this forum. And obviously you don't really know Laurie because if you did than you know she does everything from her heart. What is the problem with you people on here??? The sheriff wants the job and I know first hand he is more than willing to take on this job. Btw this deal and Laurie was started way before her son got a ticket. Y'all like to run your mouth before knowing the facts maybe I should give y'all a list of names of the lady's the chief had either sex with or made sexual advances to....they would be more than willing to share their stories

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
W-helper

United States

#35 Sep 7, 2013
DuckComander wrote:
you people are stupid. the i have to go to hookers lori cost the school two teachers. good job. go to hell
You like to talk but how did Laurie cost the school 2 teachers plz explain.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hey dumbasses

Beaver, OK

#36 Sep 8, 2013
everyone should have one of those signs in there yard

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
say what

Beaver, OK

#39 Sep 8, 2013
window shopper never said they were in a sex toy shop you gutter minded idiot.where your jack hammer?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Watcher

Beaver, OK

#42 Sep 9, 2013
Mrs Anderson is a very brave woman who fights for what she believes in. She cares for the community and has done everything in her power to see that no harm comes to it. Anyone who doesn't realize that doesn't know her. I see a lot of hatred and jealousy in your comments. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
4Justice

Beaver, OK

#43 Sep 9, 2013
The Beaver police department and three town board members need to find another "occupation" so that we can finally bring peace and harmony back to our town. There are numerous skeletons in those closets, if that is what we're going to stoop to.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Watcher

Beaver, OK

#45 Sep 9, 2013
I completely agree with you, 4Justice. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The comments about Mrs Anderson and her family have been ridiculous and totally uncalled for.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hmmmm

Olathe, KS

#46 Sep 9, 2013
The Watcher wrote:
Mrs Anderson is a very brave woman who fights for what she believes in. She cares for the community and has done everything in her power to see that no harm comes to it. Anyone who doesn't realize that doesn't know her. I see a lot of hatred and jealousy in your comments. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
I dont think its as much of what shes doing, but how she does it such as signs snd her radical behavior.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Watcher

Beaver, OK

#47 Sep 9, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think its as much of what shes doing, but how she does it such as signs snd her radical behavior.
Hmmmm, Go to the Sheriff and ask to view all of the formal written complaints that have been made against the chief and his department. Then you might be able to fully grasp the magnitude of this problem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Good Grief

Beaver, OK

#48 Sep 9, 2013
Gosh, looks like a hatemonger managed to scrap up enough shekels to buy a vowel. LOL.

There's nothing radical about signs or extremely mild civil disobedience when the rules themselves are out of order. Letting someone get on the agenda to ramble on for half an hour, trashing talking good people and not letting these people defend themselves is RADICAL. It's something a Mullah would do.

Think on that, Hmmmm

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
how true

Hooker, OK

#50 Sep 9, 2013
When janko,maness,and cates are gone the hatered will go with them their not doing the people of beaver any favors their draining you town wake up to that beaver!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
janko and huff

Hooker, OK

#51 Sep 9, 2013
When you scrap the frosting of your dumb mammyor its not going to be cake underneath there

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OH SNAP

Beaver, OK

#53 Sep 9, 2013
2oldppl wrote:
Agree. Anything that has to do with mentally ill laurie. Also the Broadfoots, as classy as they are, can all get together and drink the Kool-Aid. Nobody will lose any sleep.
AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the person

Hardesty, OK

#55 Sep 9, 2013
The person that wrote the last comment on the broadfoots and laurie a, when you wipe your ass in the mornings your scratching your braim at the same time. your a jellyfish .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cap One

Nicoma Park, OK

#57 Sep 9, 2013
BEAVER NATIVE wrote:
PS... I think the huge sign in her front yard is great! As are ALL of the smaller signs around town! It is obvious to everyone that she and her group care about the community and will stop at nothing to see that they are informed. The signs are a warning to all who enter Beaver that we are aware that we have problematic police and to be on the lookout for them. The sheriff needs to take over and take the police department and the clueless officers out of the equation.
Wonder what her husband was thinking when he went looking for something else? Maybe he got tired of her BS and went elsewhere. One of these days she will get the message that not everyone thinks like she does. Until that happens, our town will be the laughing stock of the state.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Goin Yard

Nicoma Park, OK

#58 Sep 9, 2013
2oldppl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you hang out at classy places. Again you must be white trash yourself. Im sure your a loser and always have been and always will be. Nothing you can do about it, its in your blood. TRASH!!
C'mon Mike B, don't let a life of drugs and divorces cause you to say things like that. How would you like it if someone.....how would you like it if someone talked about your boyfriend like that? I bet you have more dildos that all of Amarillo!!!!! Had any good drugs lately?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
stewart

Beaver, OK

#61 Sep 9, 2013
and i forgot that stewart idoit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
stewart

Beaver, OK

#62 Sep 9, 2013
say what wrote:
window shopper never said they were in a sex toy shop you gutter minded idiot.where your jack hammer?
ok bobby, you have the education of a second grader. go mow some grass you gross, overweight fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former First Security Bank President Receives T... (Jul '16) Jul '16 okcnews405 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Mortgages