First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 27, 2011
What's going on with the police department up there? Do yall even have a police department?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 8, 2011
lookin4u2 wrote:
What's going on with the police department up there? Do yall even have a police department?
who in their right mind would want to work in such a sh*t hole???
TrueJustice

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jun 20, 2013
What ever happen to the Chief of Police that chocked that guy????
WindThru

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jun 30, 2013
OK, lard butt Laurie's little boy got stopped by the cops, and she threw a fit. Started accusing everyone that didn't agree with her of something different. Drug city hall into it, and then it got personal. She does that all over town if she does't get her way. I say, boycott NAPA, boycott Howard Drilling, boycott lard butt Laurie.
Move to Turpin or Hooker and bitch all you want.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2oldppl

Stockton, MO

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Agree. Anything that has to do with mentally ill laurie. Also the Broadfoots, as classy as they are, can all get together and drink the Kool-Aid. Nobody will lose any sleep.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
EMS23

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2013
We were through Beaver over the 4th, and what is with all of the hating? Do you people ot realize how small those yard signs make you look?
We drove out of Hickville as fast as we could. Everyone is laughing at you. Keep up the bitter attitudes, and in 3 years, there won't be a town.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amen to that

Beaver, OK

#7 Jul 30, 2013
Those signs are a joke. I like how they move them around from yard to yard on occasion. I wonder what size sign you get for a warning, a ticket, or arrested??? It's so stupid. That self righteous b**ch Laurie does nothing but say how much she hates those signs....but SHE'S THE JACKSASS THAT PUT THEM OUT!! And, she's doing nothing but single handedly destroying our town! Plus, she aligns herself with pieces of crap all over town, convicted felons, known and convicted drug users, criminals, thiefs, a loud mouth stump of a gal from Forgan, and the list goes on and on.... And, as usual with Laurie, if you don't agree with her, she singles you out! She's such a piece of crap and a complete liar, just like her little entourage!

The owner of the NAPA store is a fool. He sits there and listens to his fat butt sister and loses business in the process! Damn it, Randy, wake up!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NMS-784-Ham

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Aug 19, 2013
She got to see how a town board meeting is conducted. She was on the outside looking in.! Here's your sign....
"Eliminate Lorie..Give the town back to the people who can accept change and who respect authority"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tulsa Cat

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Amen to that wrote:
Those signs are a joke. I like how they move them around from yard to yard on occasion. I wonder what size sign you get for a warning, a ticket, or arrested??? It's so stupid. That self righteous b**ch Laurie does nothing but say how much she hates those signs....but SHE'S THE JACKSASS THAT PUT THEM OUT!! And, she's doing nothing but single handedly destroying our town! Plus, she aligns herself with pieces of crap all over town, convicted felons, known and convicted drug users, criminals, thiefs, a loud mouth stump of a gal from Forgan, and the list goes on and on.... And, as usual with Laurie, if you don't agree with her, she singles you out! She's such a piece of crap and a complete liar, just like her little entourage!
The owner of the NAPA store is a fool. He sits there and listens to his fat butt sister and loses business in the process! Damn it, Randy, wake up!!!
You said it all!! She does not know any better, she has always been like that. She thinks everyone should think the way she thinks. Not so fast. A lesson here for everyone..spoil your kids, and they will turn out like this brat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
W-helper

United States

#17 Sep 6, 2013
I would have to laugh at all these comments. Y'all talk about Laurie and the signs she put up fighting for a cause and how small that makes her...but y'all want to sit her and call her a b*tch and a lard @$$ what makes y'all any different....she wasn't the only one who had complaints with the damn chief of police....he isn't a man of the law. He is a man that uses his badge to get into women's pants. and I know that to be true for a fact....so y'all want to defend that man that's fine but in the end it will all come out....and make y'all look like the @$$3$ y'all are. Y'all want to complain about something y'all know nothing about maybe y'all should attend a city meeting and see how lame that city board is and how they have no brains...I know I have attended the meetings and after that realized I need to get the heck out of there before that chief does something to my kid....so keep running y'all's mouth cuz karma is a B*tch and y'all will have y'all's one of these days!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
W-helper

United States

#18 Sep 6, 2013
Btw this is probably the chief of police running his mouth on here like he does...but isn't man enough to do it in person like Laurie does so man up chiefy boy. :p

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Good Grief

Beaver, OK

#19 Sep 6, 2013
More and more small communities in relatively low-population counties are opting to do away with police departments and just contract with the sheriff's department.
It's a cost-saving measure, and that way more money is available for necessary infrastructure maintenance that hasn't been getting done.
It needs to be done.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
up yours

Beaver, OK

#20 Sep 6, 2013
Duster Fan your a jelly fish never worked a day in your life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BEAVER NATIVE

Beaver, OK

#21 Sep 7, 2013
Here is a little insight into the Beaver Police Dept topic of discussion. I stand beside Laurie in our quest for justice. We love our town and are attempting to return peace and harmony to Beaver. She wrote the following article and I agree with her 100%! Way to go Laurie Anderson... YOU ROCK!

After being denied the right to be placed on the agenda for several months, I addressed the Town of Beaver board of trustees on Thursday, March 14, 2013 in the public comments portion of the monthly meeting. I, along with many others, have been waiting for months for the board to do what is right and bring "peace and harmony" back to our town. Justice delayed, IS justice denied.

Fellow citizens,

The Town of Beaver has been plagued with issues involving the city police department for far too long. When left untreated, a disease such as this can become pandemic, spreading throughout the community. This infection attempts to divide and conquer our wonderful town. It is highly contagious, creeping into our town, our businesses, our churches, our schools, and eventually into our homes. It affects adults and children alike. No one is immune. Thankfully, there IS a cure! We are proposing to completely eliminate the current Beaver city police department, as they are not being monitored or held accountable for their actions. They are being left unchecked AGAIN and are putting our entire community at risk. The citizens of Beaver are still paying for the last disease that went untreated.

We propose giving control of our city police department to the Beaver County Sheriff and his department. Unlike the city police, whose chief of police is hired by five city council members, our Sheriff is an elected official, voted on by the entire county. Sheriff Parker is a just and fair man, with Beaver's best interests at heart. He knows through direct observation and personal experience, the problems we have faced in the past and are currently facing with Beaver's city police department. His department has strong ethical and moral values that are free from agenda. They are respected by citizens because they have proven their ability to use common sense. They are not careless, abusive, or reckless with their authority. Their self confidence is not limited to or inflated by their uniforms and badges.

Before the current chief of police was hired, Sheriff Parker outlined a proposal to handle the city's police matters. Sadly, they did not accept his offer. This proposal would have saved the city thousands of dollars. We have just begun a new year with endless possibilities for a change for the good of our town. Please consider the proposition to contract with our Beaver County Sheriff's Department as the current Beaver city police department must be eliminated. Let's eradicate this disease once and for all.

Thank you,
Laurie Anderson

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." ~~ Thomas Jefferson

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BEAVER NATIVE

Beaver, OK

#22 Sep 7, 2013
PS... I think the huge sign in her front yard is great! As are ALL of the smaller signs around town! It is obvious to everyone that she and her group care about the community and will stop at nothing to see that they are informed. The signs are a warning to all who enter Beaver that we are aware that we have problematic police and to be on the lookout for them. The sheriff needs to take over and take the police department and the clueless officers out of the equation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
W-helper

United States

#23 Sep 7, 2013
Well said beaver native

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2oldppl

United States

#25 Sep 7, 2013
unbeliveable wrote:
Was shopping in amarillo and found they had our fine mayor janko and trustee maness action figeres for sale at the adult playground ,they come in 6,8,and 10 inch, they also come in black or white. But dont come with batteries go figger.
Obviously you hang out at classy places. Again you must be white trash yourself. Im sure your a loser and always have been and always will be. Nothing you can do about it, its in your blood. TRASH!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
you are in the minority

Beaver, OK

#28 Sep 7, 2013
welcome to the 1% april and lori

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whats up

Beaver, OK

#29 Sep 7, 2013
Check out bonanza, Arkansas on here.. They loved him so much they did away with the pd. not a fan, creepy, spike creepier. Doubt he'll be back, kids make to much fun of him

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Good Grief

Beaver, OK

#31 Sep 7, 2013
This seems to be the place for the pretend Christians to come and get all that potty mouth out of their systems.

But here's the problem.... when you're the real .01% saying the same thing you've said on FB or at a board meeting, it doesn't do any good to use a fake name to try and get all those nasty adjectives out of your system.

I sure hope the Tattler has found this site and is taking notes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 hr DoesntMatter 76,180
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Joyce 2,722
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Tue Joyce 11,303
liz ibison Sep 9 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15

Beaver Jobs

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beaver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beaver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]