OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

VET

United States

#78703 Aug 22, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Little tired of this but Congress only could go on what the Bush Administration gave them...
Listen...I went at couple months ago to Iran...which I have been doing for 29 years or so...my husbands from their...
Iraq..has been messed up the whole time with bombings...the entire time...and members of ISIL count among them Saddam Loyalist.
George Bush signed the agreement to pull the troops out of Iraq..cause the Iraqi government wouldn't sign the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA)...
Obama couldn't get a new look out of Malaki for the SOFA;....cause I know one thing..from being over there...the Iraqi people did not want you there.....you were occupiers....and harbor a lot of crap against the USA and our military...
Now..they need help but still...and they have a new President...but really Iraq..needs some way to be broken into 3 pieces....just like Joe Biden has called for all along..even during the Bush administration.....
LOLWingnuts: Little tired of this but Congress only could go on what the Bush Administration gave them...
----------
Answer:
1. You're tired of this you should consider those of us who were there because our country sent us there both republicans and democrats, Senate Select Committee, Intelligence Committees all had the same information Bush 43 had. Our allies Britain, Australia, France, Germany all had the same intelligence.

LOLWingnuts: Listen...I went at couple months ago to Iran...which I have been doing for 29 years or so...my husbands from their...Iraq..has been messed up the whole time with bombings...the entire time...and members of ISIL count among them Saddam Loyalist.
----------
Answer:
2. Iraq was stable and functioning democracy when we left and no country is without it's bad apples including the USA and especially so with a new democracy. Majority of the Iraqi People wanted us to stay I worked directly with the Iraqi People in training they were grateful to the US. The problem started when incidents happened with Black Water which should have never happened the Iraqi government heads wanted all US personnel to fall under their laws and Bush 43 told them no it would never happen. Generals told Obama they needed 25K soldiers to continue efforts in training, maintaining security etc. Obama denied the request so the generals came back with request to keep 10K Obama counter-offered 3K and that was his last offer. Malaiki was very upset and said 3K wouldn't be able to keep order, train, maintain security he needed more troops or he wouldn't sign SOFA. The rest is history as they say.

LOLWingnuts: Obama couldn't get a new look out of Malaki for the SOFA;....cause I know one thing..from being over there...the Iraqi people did not want you there.....you were occupiers....and harbor a lot of crap against the USA and our military...
----------
Answer:
3. I don't understand the first part what does "new look out of Malaiki for the SOFA? The second part I strongly disagree with you I was there I know better.

LOLWingnuts: Now..they need help but still...and they have a new President...but really Iraq..needs some way to be broken into 3 pieces....just like Joe Biden has called for all along..even during the Bush administration.....
----------
Answer:
4. Iraq is FUBAR it's nothing like we left it. We lost thousands of good soldiers in that country you
would think our country's leaders would appreciate the sacrifice our military and their families gave and make sure that sacrifice wasn't squandered away. I don't want to go fight a battle against ISIL because some politician didn't do his job. The military did our job and I'm damn proud of what we did and you and nobody else is going to take that from me or my brothers and sisters in arms.
DoesntMatter

United States

#78704 Aug 22, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
You know if you wouldn't write crap about me....my family and my restaurant...I wouldn't even come here at all...

And I don't post in any of your names...that's just someone who wants me to take the blame and they remain anon...

I know damn well that posting to you all is a big waste of my time....But you just keep the crap up...and I'll keep coming and posting my stuff. to show that your stuff is crap....

If you left it alone...I'm gone..but it sure looks like someone wants me here....

It could all stop in a minute...if they or he just stopped..but until then....

Cause I hate this place....and have been gone for weeks only to find that you all are just posting the crap to me like I was here...stop it and I'm gone..promise...I have much better things to do and will..but when you keep going after me...everything is off...
So you have paranoia, self control and control issues. We already know that.

You're never leaving but I do wish everyone would ignore you.
Ester

Poteau, OK

#78705 Aug 22, 2014
Crazy Mother Fu***cking insane repug okies that haven't a clue about life..Totally fu**cked up.
Tex

Orange, TX

#78707 Aug 22, 2014
Crazy Mothers elected a Seditious Adulterous Ho Tramp who hates teenagers, poor people, Indians and old people, but loves big oil's money.
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#78708 Aug 22, 2014
Vet

You said

4. Iraq is FUBAR it's nothing like we left it. We lost thousands of good soldiers in that country you
would think our country's leaders would appreciate the sacrifice our military and their families gave and make sure that sacrifice wasn't squandered away. I don't want to go fight a battle against ISIL because some politician didn't do his job. The military did our job and I'm damn proud of what we did and you and nobody else is going to take that from me or my brothers and sisters in arms.
I know...you shouldn't have been there to begin with

Because...I only know this because my husband was born in that region...and almost any Iranian that alive can tell you..

Iraq was comprised of tribes that NEVER got along...an then cause we need borders...a strongman called Saddam was keeping them together...through oil money...and strong arm tactics..

But he kept out the Al Q's of the world ...and he was secular...

Cause the women of Iraq got to got to work ...hold professional jobs..and didn't live to the tenants of Islam...dress normally...not anymore..

They certainly don't thank american soldiers...now...if they could they left their home and live in another country..

Did you speak the language?

Did you have a personal relationship with an Iraqi citizen?

The years that are forces were in Iraq is considered an occupation..sorry but no citizen of an occupied country wants the occupiers there.....
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#78709 Aug 22, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have paranoia, self control and control issues. We already know that.
You're never leaving but I do wish everyone would ignore you.
No that's you guys...I was in Iran...for almost a month..in April and came back for a couple of weeks and went to Florida..to see my son before he was deployed...and I come back...and all the time someone was posting in your names and you thought it was me...

And all the posts to me on the anti-american site..were going strong..

So exactly who is paranoid..

Just like the new site..that popped up and Dix was going to town...there's a post right after his..with my fake name and city...that I didn't post...seems like Dix posted it..

And posts just like that with my name and city...that I didn't write...

Yeah...I don't trust you all NOT to do those dirty tricks ...after all...that's what the anti-american sites are here for....
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#78710 Aug 22, 2014
Like when I am writing a long post to you all ...and the anon...comes on and posts...

I can hardly do that at the same time..and write a post..

But someone has an agenda...

And that's the proof...can't post 2 posts at the same time and reply to you...not a typing/posting Ninja....

So whose paranoid.....this is freak town...
Waite

Mantachie, MS

#78711 Aug 22, 2014
Back in the day, i dated an female okie----brain dead and easy---
DoesntMatter

United States

#78712 Aug 22, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
<quoted text>No that's you guys...I was in Iran...for almost a month..in April and came back for a couple of weeks and went to Florida..to see my son before he was deployed...and I come back...and all the time someone was posting in your names and you thought it was me...

And all the posts to me on the anti-american site..were going strong..

So exactly who is paranoid..

Just like the new site..that popped up and Dix was going to town...there's a post right after his..with my fake name and city...that I didn't post...seems like Dix posted it..

And posts just like that with my name and city...that I didn't write...

Yeah...I don't trust you all NOT to do those dirty tricks ...after all...that's what the anti-american sites are here for....
I don't have any idea what new site you're talking about and don't care.

So someone posted about you. So??
Hurry

Harrison, AR

#78713 Aug 22, 2014
Most okies---male or female--are lacking in brain power..

They should all have a keeper and be housed in a zoo..
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#78714 Aug 22, 2014
Jessup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on justaminute Karen because there is more to that story you may or may not be aware of the subject of debate was a story on Monsanto and they are protected by the US Congressional Laws where they cannot be liable for products they produce. To my knowledge this is the only corporation which has that distinction and democrats and republicans voted for it. The best I remember it was written into a Agricultural Bill regardless it's a fact. They made a movie/documentary regarding Monsanto a few years ago this company gets by with everything they are untouchable.
What you didn't reveal in your post is the lawsuit ruling was overturned on appeal so husband and wife reporters won nothing due to judgment reversal as they had no standing for the lawsuit in the first place.
Fox is listed as an 'entertainment site' with the FCC...not a news org...

And a real money maker for the Saudi..who owns half of it...as well...

That's what Murdock does....and the very reason he can't get into Canada...is the reporting his owned company does...

Almost got him jailed in England..
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#78715 Aug 22, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any idea what new site you're talking about and don't care.
So someone posted about you. So??
Yeah...you all have been screaming all the time it was me..and it wasn't ...

Why would I post something...and come back and post the same damn thing in your fake names.?

You guys have left reality about this a long..long time ago..
DoesntMatter

United States

#78717 Aug 22, 2014
You're basically admitting that you care so much about what these people are saying about you that you spend hours in a place that you hate.

She just admitted how much power you all have over her.
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#78718 Aug 22, 2014
Yeah..I don't care...but the crap about my restaurant..people don't know how much you lie...and that you wingnuts haven't been there...and how much you scream liar...all the while you all lie..

What cracks me up is how you value your ignorance and try and place it on a par with educated people...like global climate change...economics..and how you argue the positions of corporations that pay to stay in power like the oil companies....Koch Industry...

While you are just a middle class probably retired person...you know the con artists best marks...
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#78719 Aug 22, 2014
Plus I take my I-Pad to the restaurant and show the older people there that have been our customers for a long time...and vote...and show them what crap you all have posted about the restaurant...

Sure makes them think....cause that really makes them made because they know it's not the truth...

Great way to move them from the Republican wingnut world...and counter acts what you say...

You all and your posts .....embarrasses them ...great job..
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#78720 Aug 22, 2014
So much whining and carrying on about Obama, Iraq an etc.
If you had an interest in improving your lot, you' d be rich by now.
Sure as an Okie you haven' t much to work with, but try.

Focus Dippy
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#78721 Aug 22, 2014
CNN Questions Whether ISIS Is ‘Evil’ and Now It’s Time to Question What World They Live In

By Michael Hausam 6 hours ago

CNN ran an editorial this morning from James Dawes, director of the Program in Human Rights at a Minnesota college, questioning whether the word “evil” should be used to describe ISIS.
No, wait, we’re actually debating this. His point:“Evil” is the strongest word we use to motivate ourselves to kill others, and it also stops us from thinking.

The inspiration for his comments were from two sources: an editorial from the Wall Street Journal, which asserted that the evil of ISIS will be stopped when “enough of its fanatics have been killed,” and a tweet from National Review Online‘s Jonah Goldberg:

http://static.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads...

His main points:
“But if we’ve learned anything as a nation since our “shock and awe” campaign in Iraq, it is this: While invasions and bombing can be effective in the short term, they are not durable solutions to terror-based violence.”
“The fact is, there are few things more dangerous now than allowing ourselves to think this way.”
“To resist ISIS and, perhaps more importantly, the larger social forces it represents, the U.S. will need more than a collective psychological readiness to injure, and more than bombs.”
“Nonetheless, trying to understand evil is an offense. It is an offense to everything we hold dear, because understanding — that is, true and effective understanding — must bring us close to the other, must help us see the world through their eyes.”
I’m sure these mincing equivocations feel good, especially from the safety of a liberal arts lecture hall in St. Paul, but are they true?
Are there other occasions where invasions and bombing provided long-term solutions to evil? Do the early 1940&#8242;s ring a bell? Yes, they do.
Furthermore, it doesn’t seem that ISIS has an issue with whether or not they’re properly understood in the correct cultural context. They have an issue with the continued existence of those who even slightly disagree with their view of the world.
And they are killing people in shockingly brutal and celebratory ways. They would even do the same to James Dawes, if given half a chance, no matter his stated desire to comprehend their worldview and identify with their perspective.
It seems the words he’s using, as too many people do far too often, provide one with a cozy insulation from reality. If confronted by terrorists who are about to cut one’s head off, all those arrogant lectures about “not being evil” aren’t going to make that blade cut any less real.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#78722 Aug 22, 2014
Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman:‘Open Borders’ Make ISIL an ‘Immediate Threat’

By Mike Miller 12 hours ago

General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said at a Pentagon briefing Thursday that “because of open borders and immigration issues,” the Islamic State of Iraq is an “immediate threat.”
During the briefing, held by Dempsey and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, a reporter asked:“Is it the calculation that ISIL presents a 9/11 level threat to the United States?” Hagel responded first:
“ISIL is as sophisticated and well-funded as any group that we have seen. They’re beyond just a terrorist group. They marry ideology, a sophistication of strategic and tactical military prowess. They are tremendously well-funded.”

[T]his is beyond anything that we’ve seen. So we must prepare for everything. And the only way you do that is that you take a cold, steely, hard look at it and get ready.”
Dempsey followed with a more-pointed answer:
“[T]he immediacy is in the number of Europeans and other nationalities who have come to the region to become part of the ideology.
And those folks can go home at some point. It’s why I have conversations with my European colleagues about their southern flank of NATO, which I think is actually more threatened in the near term than we are.
Nevertheless, because of open borders and immigration issues, it’s an immediate threat.”
In January of this year, Barack Obama compared ISIL (ISIS, IS) to a junior varsity team:
“The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant.”
Mr. President, with all due respect, I think they’ve made the varsity team.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#78723 Aug 22, 2014
Harry Reid Made Racial Jokes in Front of an Asian Audience. But It’s Okay. He Can Do That.

By Soopermexican 8 hours ago

Harry Reid Mocks Asians, Gets His Wongs Confused

Harry Reid was caught on video making what many are calling racially insensitive jokes to the Asian Chamber of Commerce, and although many can be heard laughing in the audio, they voted to support the Republican against the Democrat Reid was pushing.
Here are the jokes he made:
“I don’t think you’re smarter than anybody else, but you’ve convinced a lot of us you are,” Reid, a Nevada Democrat, told the guffawing crowd at the Las Vegas Asian Chamber of Commerce. Video of the remarks was recorded by the Republican opposition research group American Rising.

Later, before walking off stage, Reid quipped:“One problem that I’ve had today is keeping my Wongs straight.”
The group chose to back Republican Mark Hutchison for Lieutenant Governor instead of Reid’s candidate, Lucy Flores, even though he apologized later:
“My comments were in extremely poor taste and I apologize,” Reid said in a statement to TIME after publication of this story.“Sometimes I say the wrong thing.”
This is not the first time Reid has made questionable comments, unfortunately. The Democratic Senate Majority Leader once famously said of Barack Obama that he is “light-skinned” with “no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.” He also apologized for that remark.
If this were a Republican, there would be widespread media outcry by now. So where’s the news media’s outrage now?
DoesntMatter

United States

#78724 Aug 22, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
Plus I take my I-Pad to the restaurant and show the older people there that have been our customers for a long time...and vote...and show them what crap you all have posted about the restaurant...

Sure makes them think....cause that really makes them made because they know it's not the truth...

Great way to move them from the Republican wingnut world...and counter acts what you say...

You all and your posts .....embarrasses them ...great job..
LOL okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former First Security Bank President Receives T... Jul '16 okcnews405 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance