OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76864 Aug 8, 2014
One of the hateful things right wingers say to people who speak up on behalf of child refugees fleeing Central American countries is,“Why don’t you take them into your own house if you’re such a bleeding-heart liberal?”

Well, in San Diego a local businessman did exactly that, after his 5-year old son asked why buses carrying migrant families were being blocked by right wing protesters in Murrieta; he took in a family from Guatemala with help from a group called “Border Angels.”

And then, when word spread through social media that he had done this — he started getting death threats from right wingers:
He added,“They think it’s OK for them to now threaten my life. They put my kids and my wife’s picture on their hate sites, not even the mafia does that.”

I know exactly how he feels....
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76865 Aug 8, 2014
Forgot the link...

http://www.10news.com/news/local-businessman-...

Yeah...the Rabid wingnuts will go after you business as well...

cause their Fascists...
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76866 Aug 8, 2014
Of course the wingnuts on other sites are claiming that the phone calls to the man are false flags by Liberals...

But you wingnuts here know that's not true...
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76867 Aug 8, 2014
Quick Poll:
if Obama and Hillary were both drowning and
you could only save one...
what kind of sandwich would you make while watching them drown?
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76868 Aug 8, 2014
CBO updated some of its findings, averring that the law's price tag over its first true decade was more than $2 trillion, and concluding that the law has slowed economic growth, impeded hiring, and will drastically reduce the US workforce.

The CBO is already doubling its initial estimate of the law’s implementation costs!

The CBO based its estimate on the assumption that the law, which included hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of Medicare cuts and tax increases to pay for health care subsidies, would be implemented as written.

This is a neat trick, isn't it? Step one: Use a carefully-gamed CBO score to help pass your giant law over the will of the public. Step two: Issue so many on-the-fly changes, revisions and waivers to the resulting monstrosity that the

CBO throws in the towel on trying to track the real data, thus undercutting a key nonpartisan group's efforts to evaluate the veracity of your previous claims. Quite the scheme. Meanwhile, Dan told you yesterday about the Associated Press scoop that roughly one-fourth of Obamacare exchange "enrollees" are facing discrepancies that could force them to pay more, or result in dropped coverage.

The Hill's write-up notes that, "the inconsistencies point to the possibility that many enrollees obtained coverage or subsidies without being eligible." It also looks as though nearly half of the affected cases pertain to immigration and citizenship status.

For privately-insured consumers, the expected "drumbeat" of proposed premium increases -- many of the double-digit variety -- continues apace, with insurers in more states previewing their coming rate hikes

A new Kaiser poll once again shows that more Americans have been hurt than helped by Obamacare, by a double-digit margin.

Basically, the CBO had based its original estimate on the assumption that the law, which included over $700 billions in Medicare cuts and tax increases to finance insurance subsidies — would actually be implemented lawfully and as written. In reality, President Obama has unilaterally screwed America.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2014/0...

http://www.rollcall.com/news/-233551-1.html...
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76869 Aug 8, 2014
Obama: "Closing Gitmo is my highest priority"

Ooops...
Obama's plan was rejected by Harry Reid's Senate.

WASHINGTON — In a rare, bipartisan defeat for President Barack Obama, the Senate voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to keep the prison at Guantanamo Bay open for the foreseeable future and forbid the transfer of any detainees to facilities in the United States.

Democrats lined up with Republicans in the 90-6 vote that came on the heels of a similar move a week ago in the House, underscoring widespread apprehension among Obama's congressional allies over voters' strong feelings about bringing detainees to the U.S. from the prison in Cuba.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/20/sena...
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76870 Aug 8, 2014
House passed emergency funding for immigration.

Why is the Senate on vacation and not voting on the bills?

The two bills passed by the House provide emergency funding to deal with the crisis, speed the deportations of most border-crossers and rescind President Obama’s authority to decide whether to deport certain illegal immigrants.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/house-...
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76871 Aug 8, 2014
Staying Positive...

Last night a friend of mine gradually woke up stiff as a plank,
in the hospitals ICU, tubes up his nose and down his throat,
wires monitoring every function, with a hell of a pain over his left ear,
and a gorgeous nurse hovering over him.

It was obvious he had been in a serious accident.

She looked at him deep and steady and he heard her slowly say,
"You may not feel anything from the waist down."

He managed to mumble a reply, "Can I feel your tits, then?"

Now, that's a positive attitude!
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76872 Aug 8, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
One of the hateful things right wingers say to people who speak up on behalf of child refugees fleeing Central American countries is,“Why don’t you take them into your own house if you’re such a bleeding-heart liberal?”
Well, in San Diego a local businessman did exactly that, after his 5-year old son asked why buses carrying migrant families were being blocked by right wing protesters in Murrieta; he took in a family from Guatemala with help from a group called “Border Angels.”
And then, when word spread through social media that he had done this — he started getting death threats from right wingers:
He added,“They think it’s OK for them to now threaten my life. They put my kids and my wife’s picture on their hate sites, not even the mafia does that.”
I know exactly how he feels....

Please prove it is right wingers or admit you're a pathological liar since your link doesn't support your lies.
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76873 Aug 8, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Please prove it is right wingers or admit you're a pathological liar since your link doesn't support your lies.
You just have to look how far you will go Jace..Heat...

And your anti-american sites right here on OKC Topix....and your posting my pic and phone number ...

Yeah...you guys would never go that far....oh..my lyin eyes..

What a hypocrite.....
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76874 Aug 8, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
Police fatally shoot man holding an air rifle in Walmart toy aisle
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/man-...
What was the man thinking....picking up an air rifle while Black...

Again you lie as usual since investigation still ongoing.

Beavercreek Police Chief Dennis Evers did not answer questions Wednesday but said officers acted appropriately.

In other words investigation needs to be completed to decide who is right but don't let facts get in the way of your lies.
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76875 Aug 8, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you lie as usual since investigation still ongoing.
Beavercreek Police Chief Dennis Evers did not answer questions Wednesday but said officers acted appropriately.
In other words investigation needs to be completed to decide who is right but don't let facts get in the way of your lies.
Oh man....police say that they acted appropriately..

And what was the lie, Heat..

He was black...he held a toy air gun in the toy aisle at Walmart and he's dead..that's a lie/?

You know..you have a thing about belching out the word liar...all the time...for everything and yet you offer nothing but the lame ass liar on every occasion..

Yeah...if you don't catch them on video ...they all will say they were acting 'appropriately'.'

I
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76876 Aug 8, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man....police say that they acted appropriately..
And what was the lie, Heat..
He was black...he held a toy air gun in the toy aisle at Walmart and he's dead..that's a lie/?
You know..you have a thing about belching out the word liar...all the time...for everything and yet you offer nothing but the lame ass liar on every occasion..
Yeah...if you don't catch them on video ...they all will say they were acting 'appropriately'.'
I

If only you had really went to school and learned how to read.

See if you can find someone to read this to you since I'm all out of crayon today!

LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76877 Aug 8, 2014
These Mothers Lost Their Sons To The NYPD, And They Vow 'This Has To Stop'

All Black..all killed by cops..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/08/nypd...

I mean Black comics prove the point by saying ..Yeah...open carry by a black man......your dead...

Open-carry-just-looking-at-a - toy-gun by black man...your dead..
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76878 Aug 8, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
You just have to look how far you will go Jace..Heat...
And your anti-american sites right here on OKC Topix....and your posting my pic and phone number ...
Yeah...you guys would never go that far....oh..my lyin eyes..
What a hypocrite.....

Are you stupid or just deliberately ignorant?

1. I have nothing to do with what Jace posts nor does Jace have anything to do with what I post!

2. I post on Tulsa forum, not Ok City you ignorant dolt.

3. It was your ignorant bragging posts that you exposed you first.

4. What does all this have to do with a thug getting lead poisoning in a Walmart?
When police tell you to put the gun down regardless of what kind it is and you refuse then you should expect to get lead poisoning!
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76879 Aug 8, 2014
Gun facts from the FBI...

In 2012 there was a total reported 12,711 murders to the FBI.

Of those total murders from firearms was 8,813.

Handguns- 6,343,

Rifles - 320 (oh we need to ban those rifles now don't we?)

Shotguns - 302 (Biden loves these as a wepaon of choice)

Unknown firearms- 1848,

Knives- 1583,

Other weapons 1637,

Fists- 678.

What? More people die as a result of a FIST than an assault rifle? LOL
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76880 Aug 8, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you had really went to school and learned how to read.
See if you can find someone to read this to you since I'm all out of crayon today!
He was wrong to hold a toy gun on a toy aisle at Walmart...

Gee....they need a sign...

"Do Not Handle the Toy Gun If You Are Black."..it scares the white people .....and especially white cops..

We need an investigation....cause you can kill those people...with an air gun....if your black..

If he had a hoodie on at the same time...he was just asking to get blown away...
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76881 Aug 8, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or just deliberately ignorant?
1. I have nothing to do with what Jace posts nor does Jace have anything to do with what I post!
2. I post on Tulsa forum, not Ok City you ignorant dolt.
3. It was your ignorant bragging posts that you exposed you first.
4. What does all this have to do with a thug getting lead poisoning in a Walmart?
When police tell you to put the gun down regardless of what kind it is and you refuse then you should expect to get lead poisoning!
Who cares ..just a week ago..on this very thread..you were posting my personal info..right here...

Just like what happened to that Doctor...so what..it's what you mouth breathers go for...you can't help yourselves...your all going to act like thugs...as long as you can hide behind your fake names...proof right here..
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76882 Aug 8, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
He was wrong to hold a toy gun on a toy aisle at Walmart...
Gee....they need a sign...
"Do Not Handle the Toy Gun If You Are Black."..it scares the white people .....and especially white cops..
We need an investigation....cause you can kill those people...with an air gun....if your black..
If he had a hoodie on at the same time...he was just asking to get blown away...

Oh' you were there and saw it all? Enlighten everyone else with what you saw or can prove.

Your link on your last post said investigation is still ongoing or did you just pull that out of your fatass as usual?
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76883 Aug 8, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
Gun facts from the FBI...
In 2012 there was a total reported 12,711 murders to the FBI.
Of those total murders from firearms was 8,813.
Handguns- 6,343,
Rifles - 320 (oh we need to ban those rifles now don't we?)
Shotguns - 302 (Biden loves these as a wepaon of choice)
Unknown firearms- 1848,
Knives- 1583,
Other weapons 1637,
Fists- 678.
What? More people die as a result of a FIST than an assault rifle? LOL
Looks like we need some gun control...

And we sure don't need any open carry..

Thanks for the stats..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former First Security Bank President Receives T... Jul 15 okcnews405 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance