OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,569 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WarForOil

Southlake, TX

#76854 Aug 8, 2014
From Two and a Half Men

Evelyn Harper: Believe it or not, Alan, your mother is a very sensitive woman and I can feel when people around me know that I hate them.
So What

Choctaw, OK

#76855 Aug 8, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I believe some facts were from CNN and NBC. I believe very little the Mexican Government would be saying.
LOL! You can believe what you want to about the Poster Child for Gun Control all you want, and I guess you can ignore what he says also since he has already proved himself to be a liar even to his mother.

He admitted that they were his weapons. That he brought them from Florida with him. He admitted to lying about his travels before he was arrested. He was also in possession of loaded firearms and driving while intoxicated.

And why would someone leave a small arsenal that could be stolen out of their vehicle while they were off playing in Mexico?

Having served his country is no excuse for his actions. I hope my tax dollars no longer serves his needs.
So What

Choctaw, OK

#76856 Aug 8, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh cbb. That's awful. I wouldn't want to disrespect anyone
without knowing their sex. I try to remember that people without
$10M have feelings too.
I'm so sensitive whenever I know someone important is offended.
LOL! Well I guess you don't have a problem with sexually offending yourself then.

How's Canada by the way. I here it's lovely this time of year. Why don't you grab a nap then you can tell us about it in your dreams.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#76857 Aug 8, 2014
Outraged Border Patrol Agents Reportedly Circulating Email Over Agent’s Murder by Illegal Aliens
3,210 Shares By Soopermexican 20 hours ago

While Democrats continue to insist that the border is secure, Border Patrol agents are speaking out after Javier Vega Jr. was murdered by two illegal aliens in an ambush in Texas. One agent anonymously penned his outrage in an email that is reportedly being circulated among Border Patrol agents.
Here is an excerpt from the email obtained by Breitbart:
Killed while “Off-duty”? This is all you have to say about the murder of a Border Patrol Agent by previously deported aliens?!?!?! Thanks to the failed immigrations policies of this administration something like this occurs and you don’t want to even acknowledge the actual events in your email to the employees of the DHS? Off duty makes it sound like a car accident, a heart attack, maybe something else…….but really????????? Disrespectful at the least and downright shameful in my opinion!
…Maybe our military pilots can get some much needed flight time and training in by loading C-17s with illegal aliens and flying them to their home countries, and maybe, just maybe, someone will decided that it is time to take some real steps to secure the border.
Half the politicians out there don’t even know what the names of the agencies and what they do when they talk about immigration and securing the border. It’s not ‘border guards’, It’s Border Patrol Agents. Ignorance spawns failure and ignorance runs amuck in Washington, D.C.
Breitbart.com claims they have confirmed the identity of the man whose frustrated sentiments reflect what many of us are feeling about the out-of-control situation at the border.
Doesn’t it seem like a country as wealthy and powerful as ours could control our borders?
==========
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#76858 Aug 8, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You can believe what you want to about the Poster Child for Gun Control all you want, and I guess you can ignore what he says also since he has already proved himself to be a liar even to his mother.
He admitted that they were his weapons. That he brought them from Florida with him. He admitted to lying about his travels before he was arrested. He was also in possession of loaded firearms and driving while intoxicated.
And why would someone leave a small arsenal that could be stolen out of their vehicle while they were off playing in Mexico?
Having served his country is no excuse for his actions. I hope my tax dollars no longer serves his needs.
It sort of like the release of the Marine that his comrades claims was a deserter. Who knows what the full story is on either Marine.
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76859 Aug 8, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>It sort of like the release of the Marine that his comrades claims was a deserter. Who knows what the full story is on either Marine.
Glad to see that you had a change of heart Tamara...

Especially after the stories you posted on Bergdahl...
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76860 Aug 8, 2014
Police fatally shoot man holding an air rifle in Walmart toy aisle

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/man-...

What was the man thinking....picking up an air rifle while Black...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#76861 Aug 8, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see that you had a change of heart Tamara...
Especially after the stories you posted on Bergdahl...
I had no problem with Bergdahl being released. It was the price of his release that bothered me. The people we are dealing with are not and can not be trusted.
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76862 Aug 8, 2014
Rush Limbaugh, the titular head of the Repubs have gotten to the heart of the matter of South American children seeking asylum in the US....it's a leftist plot to deny White people the majority in the US....

Limbaugh Implies Immigration Influx Is An Orchestrated Plan "To Wrest Control Of This Country" From White Majority

Mis amigos hispanos y morenos...the white people are on to us!!!

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/08/07/limb...
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76863 Aug 8, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I had no problem with Bergdahl being released. It was the price of his release that bothered me. The people we are dealing with are not and can not be trusted.
Yeah...getting an American soldier released after years of captivity is too high a price...
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76864 Aug 8, 2014
One of the hateful things right wingers say to people who speak up on behalf of child refugees fleeing Central American countries is,“Why don’t you take them into your own house if you’re such a bleeding-heart liberal?”

Well, in San Diego a local businessman did exactly that, after his 5-year old son asked why buses carrying migrant families were being blocked by right wing protesters in Murrieta; he took in a family from Guatemala with help from a group called “Border Angels.”

And then, when word spread through social media that he had done this — he started getting death threats from right wingers:
He added,“They think it’s OK for them to now threaten my life. They put my kids and my wife’s picture on their hate sites, not even the mafia does that.”

I know exactly how he feels....
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76865 Aug 8, 2014
Forgot the link...

http://www.10news.com/news/local-businessman-...

Yeah...the Rabid wingnuts will go after you business as well...

cause their Fascists...
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76866 Aug 8, 2014
Of course the wingnuts on other sites are claiming that the phone calls to the man are false flags by Liberals...

But you wingnuts here know that's not true...
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76867 Aug 8, 2014
Quick Poll:
if Obama and Hillary were both drowning and
you could only save one...
what kind of sandwich would you make while watching them drown?
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76868 Aug 8, 2014
CBO updated some of its findings, averring that the law's price tag over its first true decade was more than $2 trillion, and concluding that the law has slowed economic growth, impeded hiring, and will drastically reduce the US workforce.

The CBO is already doubling its initial estimate of the law’s implementation costs!

The CBO based its estimate on the assumption that the law, which included hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of Medicare cuts and tax increases to pay for health care subsidies, would be implemented as written.

This is a neat trick, isn't it? Step one: Use a carefully-gamed CBO score to help pass your giant law over the will of the public. Step two: Issue so many on-the-fly changes, revisions and waivers to the resulting monstrosity that the

CBO throws in the towel on trying to track the real data, thus undercutting a key nonpartisan group's efforts to evaluate the veracity of your previous claims. Quite the scheme. Meanwhile, Dan told you yesterday about the Associated Press scoop that roughly one-fourth of Obamacare exchange "enrollees" are facing discrepancies that could force them to pay more, or result in dropped coverage.

The Hill's write-up notes that, "the inconsistencies point to the possibility that many enrollees obtained coverage or subsidies without being eligible." It also looks as though nearly half of the affected cases pertain to immigration and citizenship status.

For privately-insured consumers, the expected "drumbeat" of proposed premium increases -- many of the double-digit variety -- continues apace, with insurers in more states previewing their coming rate hikes

A new Kaiser poll once again shows that more Americans have been hurt than helped by Obamacare, by a double-digit margin.

Basically, the CBO had based its original estimate on the assumption that the law, which included over $700 billions in Medicare cuts and tax increases to finance insurance subsidies — would actually be implemented lawfully and as written. In reality, President Obama has unilaterally screwed America.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2014/0...

http://www.rollcall.com/news/-233551-1.html...
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76869 Aug 8, 2014
Obama: "Closing Gitmo is my highest priority"

Ooops...
Obama's plan was rejected by Harry Reid's Senate.

WASHINGTON — In a rare, bipartisan defeat for President Barack Obama, the Senate voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to keep the prison at Guantanamo Bay open for the foreseeable future and forbid the transfer of any detainees to facilities in the United States.

Democrats lined up with Republicans in the 90-6 vote that came on the heels of a similar move a week ago in the House, underscoring widespread apprehension among Obama's congressional allies over voters' strong feelings about bringing detainees to the U.S. from the prison in Cuba.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/20/sena...
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76870 Aug 8, 2014
House passed emergency funding for immigration.

Why is the Senate on vacation and not voting on the bills?

The two bills passed by the House provide emergency funding to deal with the crisis, speed the deportations of most border-crossers and rescind President Obama’s authority to decide whether to deport certain illegal immigrants.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/house-...
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76871 Aug 8, 2014
Staying Positive...

Last night a friend of mine gradually woke up stiff as a plank,
in the hospitals ICU, tubes up his nose and down his throat,
wires monitoring every function, with a hell of a pain over his left ear,
and a gorgeous nurse hovering over him.

It was obvious he had been in a serious accident.

She looked at him deep and steady and he heard her slowly say,
"You may not feel anything from the waist down."

He managed to mumble a reply, "Can I feel your tits, then?"

Now, that's a positive attitude!
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#76872 Aug 8, 2014
LOL WIngnuts wrote:
One of the hateful things right wingers say to people who speak up on behalf of child refugees fleeing Central American countries is,“Why don’t you take them into your own house if you’re such a bleeding-heart liberal?”
Well, in San Diego a local businessman did exactly that, after his 5-year old son asked why buses carrying migrant families were being blocked by right wing protesters in Murrieta; he took in a family from Guatemala with help from a group called “Border Angels.”
And then, when word spread through social media that he had done this — he started getting death threats from right wingers:
He added,“They think it’s OK for them to now threaten my life. They put my kids and my wife’s picture on their hate sites, not even the mafia does that.”
I know exactly how he feels....

Please prove it is right wingers or admit you're a pathological liar since your link doesn't support your lies.
LOL WIngnuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#76873 Aug 8, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Please prove it is right wingers or admit you're a pathological liar since your link doesn't support your lies.
You just have to look how far you will go Jace..Heat...

And your anti-american sites right here on OKC Topix....and your posting my pic and phone number ...

Yeah...you guys would never go that far....oh..my lyin eyes..

What a hypocrite.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
People of Beaver (Sep '13) Mar '14 wake up Beaver Ok 7
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1
Help your Nursing Home (Jan '14) Jan '14 concernedcuts 1 3
More from around the web

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE