1,567 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ace

Greenbrier, AR

#64794 Apr 10, 2014
Just think how many oil pipelines run through this area, that were likely not built to earthquake standards. We are watching the makings of an ecological disaster that may rival the dust bowl. These events are the direct result of fracking. Read the reports at the OGS website. The link is in the story above.
Bud

Greenbrier, AR

#64795 Apr 10, 2014
It couldn't be fracking or injection wells, we never had earthquakes before them.
TAMARA

Greenbrier, AR

#64796 Apr 10, 2014
The Father the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob spoke to me and told me he does not want His people in Oklahoma city.....Pray about it.. with great concern a sister in the Lord
Jenks

Greenbrier, AR

#64797 Apr 10, 2014
I don't want to be in Oklahoma (period) if a natural disaster happened around here- there would be very little hands helping and a lot of hands pulling out guns -
Packing Heat

Greenbrier, AR

#64798 Apr 10, 2014
You Can't prove it's because of f racking . Just be thankful there are no deaths and injuries.
-The Artist-

Greenbrier, AR

#64799 Apr 10, 2014
Yes you can. Its actually the injection well. I worked in the oil field for years and there were small quakes in Arkansas until thestate put a moratorium on tracking then all the sudden the quakes stopped.
May

Greenbrier, AR

#64800 Apr 10, 2014
Earthquakes getting too close to us !!
Maddy

Greenbrier, AR

#64801 Apr 10, 2014
With all these quakes you would think the Oklahoma State government would stop the "Fracking" business till more information ruled it out. Oh, I forgot, money is the most important here, forget about the roads, bridges, homes & businesses being shook and mild damage is nothing to cry about. I see a major group law suit in the very near future.
Fred

Greenbrier, AR

#64802 Apr 10, 2014
The earthquakes here are very different! They aren't like the ones in Cali.. where the ones in Cali mean business.. Suck you down feeling- pick you up and drop you back down.. These are rattle here.. rattle there... and I need to move out of my apartment.. The smallest rattles we had -everything shifted.:(
Marcus

Greenbrier, AR

#64803 Apr 10, 2014
The BIG ONE----------WHEN?
Zane

Greenbrier, AR

#64804 Apr 10, 2014
-The Artist-

A term used by lazy rats or people with inflated egos to explain why they don't have a real job/life/friends. These people often are not willing to learn or try new things, insisting that they already have all the skills they need to be great. These people make no contributions to larger society whatsoever and are a general pest. You can find some of them at art galleries making bombastic or inflated statements about the art there instead of getting outside and curing polio or teaching people.

""Henry dropped out of community college and hasn't bathed or cleaned his apartment in weeks because he's an "artist" and doesn't understand why people won't buy paintings from his "Sh!t on a Canvas" series."""
Donnie

Greenbrier, AR

#64805 Apr 10, 2014
---Artist------

A person that lies a lot. A "B.S. Artist" is one who tells incredible stories and for the most part, expects you to believe it. Someone who stretches the truth way too much.
Someone who is always the "hero" and saves the day or can out do anyone else doing anything else. He has done it at an earlier age, faster, better, made more money doing it, had anything and everything better than anyone else.....Oh, but just can't show for it or prove it.(aka a BULL SHIT ARTIST)

"""We got a guy that works in the warehouse that says when he was in boot camp, he punched the drill Sargent in the nose and told him to "shut up, I'm not gonna do any more push ups". What an artist, I met his mom at the post office, she said that he lived at home until he was 23 and worked at wal-mart until he got this job""".
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#64806 Apr 11, 2014
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>

So, you're saying you do have a wife? God help her.
Prove to us that you went to SMU, ape. Just post your transcripts
and let's put an end to this. That should give you a loping start.
You're an idiot, and it shows.
Santa won't bring you anything this year again.

At SMU and other similar schools good grammar is
assumed. You fail to demonstrate any.
You only demonstrate poor public school grade postings.

You can't fake class.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#64808 Apr 11, 2014
Now why doesn't it surprise me that this racist Democrat also supports bestiality?

On Thursday, TheBlaze covered the story of Alvin Holmes, the Alabama state representative who offered to pay $100,000 in cash to anyone who could show him “a bunch of whites” who had adopted black babies in Alabama. TheBlaze also reported that a rally was held on Wednesday, demonstrating what Holmes did not believe existed — a large group of white and mixed-race families that had adopted children of color.

As previously reported, after Wednesday’s successful rally on the steps of the State House, the event’s organizer Beverly Owings and her husband Jeromy were guests on WVAS, a local radio station. The Owings’ interview was reportedly extended past the scheduled 30-minute time in order to handle the unusually large crush phone calls from listeners.

One of the callers was Holmes himself. During the five minutes that he was on the radio, he made some additional statements that, according to Beverly Owings, had radio host Rob Taylor shaking his head in disbelief.

Holmes did not start his call to the radio show by talking about white families adopting black children. Instead, he attempted to focus the discussion on interracial marriage, claiming,“First of all, my statement, that I made was that the majority of white people in Alabama was against interracial marriage.”

The state representative said his belief is based on a November 2000 vote in which Alabama voters overturned a 100-year-old law that prohibited interracial marriage, but which Holmes claimed a “majority of whites” voted against. That 14-year-old vote is apparently what he’s still basing his opinions on today.

Holmes then followed his claims of racism among his state’s white population with something very bizarre about his own beliefs on marriage.

“Now, I’m for interracial marriage. I’m for same-sex marriage. I’m the one that introduced the bill to have same-sex marriage. I don’t care who marry who. If a man meet a little mule and he wanna get married to the little mule, as long as he and the little mule get along all right, that’s fine with me. It doesn’t bother me any kind of way.”

When Barbara Owings tried to point out that the 2000 vote on interracial marriage was not related to the issue of white families adopting black children, Holmes delivered another line.

“Do you think the white people of Alabama would let me adopt a white baby?” he asked. The host and guests in the paused for a moment before Holmes continued,“Do you think the white folks in Alabama, the white authorities will permit Alvin Holmes to adopt a white baby in Alabama? Now just answer that yes or no.”

Owings responded to Holmes’ question with a “yes”— Holmes laughed at her response — but she also added,“I will tell you, after what we went through in the adoption process, if I had made the negative, racist statements that you have made, then no, they would not have allowed me to adopt a biracial child.”
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#64809 Apr 11, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot, and it shows.
Santa won't bring you anything this year again.
At SMU and other similar schools good grammar is
assumed. You fail to demonstrate any.
You only demonstrate poor public school grade postings.
You can't fake class.
Now there's a textbook case of projection. You have a load of hate that you let out here, kid. You despise people who don't fit in your little dream world. You must hate your neighborhood...it's full of river rat redneck idiots.

Grammar? What, you want smaller words?

Sorry, fake SMU grad...I'm on the class list of OU 1996. Facts make you choke.

Still waiting on your transcripts, liar...
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#64810 Apr 11, 2014
Florida is doing everything it can to stop people from voting in November...

Not only are they ensuring voters will have to stay for hours in long lines to vote.....during elections they are closing all the bathrooms as well.....

Closing the bathrooms during elections.......will benefit Republicans?

Ha ha ha....I guess they haven't heard that the majority of Republican voters are elderly.......

Idiots....one and all..

Miami-Dade blocks voters standing in line from using the bathroom

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/10/1291... ?
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#64811 Apr 11, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Florida is doing everything it can to stop people from voting in November...
Not only are they ensuring voters will have to stay for hours in long lines to vote.....during elections they are closing all the bathrooms as well.....
Closing the bathrooms during elections.......will benefit Republicans?
Ha ha ha....I guess they haven't heard that the majority of Republican voters are elderly.......
Idiots....one and all..
Miami-Dade blocks voters standing in line from using the bathroom
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/10/1291... ?
You dizzy from spinning yet, Fry Queen?

Republicans comprehend the meaning of Election Day.
We don't require hand-holding, bribery...and increased opportunities for fraud.

And "speaking of idiots," you really should lookup the definition of NO.

It means that...no ID...no vote for everyone.

And rants like yours are for children who want gum in the checkout line; and mommy says no.

No.

Then mommy says I will give you a reason to cry; and you shut up because you know mom will spank you.

Then mommy pays the bill, grabs you under her arm and continues on with life.

You learn, or get spanked.

Republicans are like mommy, they are smarter; and know what is good for you.

Too bad you did not listen, so life spanked you.

That is your problem, so get busy repairing it.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#64812 Apr 11, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
Now why doesn't it surprise me that this racist Democrat also supports bestiality?
On Thursday, TheBlaze covered the story of Alvin Holmes, the Alabama state representative who offered to pay $100,000 in cash to anyone who could show him “a bunch of whites” who had adopted black babies in Alabama. TheBlaze also reported that a rally was held on Wednesday, demonstrating what Holmes did not believe existed — a large group of white and mixed-race families that had adopted children of color.
As previously reported, after Wednesday’s successful rally on the steps of the State House, the event’s organizer Beverly Owings and her husband Jeromy were guests on WVAS, a local radio station. The Owings’ interview was reportedly extended past the scheduled 30-minute time in order to handle the unusually large crush phone calls from listeners.
One of the callers was Holmes himself. During the five minutes that he was on the radio, he made some additional statements that, according to Beverly Owings, had radio host Rob Taylor shaking his head in disbelief.
Holmes did not start his call to the radio show by talking about white families adopting black children. Instead, he attempted to focus the discussion on interracial marriage, claiming,“First of all, my statement, that I made was that the majority of white people in Alabama was against interracial marriage.”
The state representative said his belief is based on a November 2000 vote in which Alabama voters overturned a 100-year-old law that prohibited interracial marriage, but which Holmes claimed a “majority of whites” voted against. That 14-year-old vote is apparently what he’s still basing his opinions on today.
Holmes then followed his claims of racism among his state’s white population with something very bizarre about his own beliefs on marriage.
“Now, I’m for interracial marriage. I’m for same-sex marriage. I’m the one that introduced the bill to have same-sex marriage. I don’t care who marry who. If a man meet a little mule and he wanna get married to the little mule, as long as he and the little mule get along all right, that’s fine with me. It doesn’t bother me any kind of way.”
When Barbara Owings tried to point out that the 2000 vote on interracial marriage was not related to the issue of white families adopting black children, Holmes delivered another line.
“Do you think the white people of Alabama would let me adopt a white baby?” he asked. The host and guests in the paused for a moment before Holmes continued,“Do you think the white folks in Alabama, the white authorities will permit Alvin Holmes to adopt a white baby in Alabama? Now just answer that yes or no.”
Owings responded to Holmes’ question with a “yes”— Holmes laughed at her response — but she also added,“I will tell you, after what we went through in the adoption process, if I had made the negative, racist statements that you have made, then no, they would not have allowed me to adopt a biracial child.”
One thing is certain: The Democratic party is out of business if you take away anti-white racism, same-sex marriage and bestiality.
Joyce

Maumelle, AR

#64813 Apr 11, 2014
Zane wrote:
-The Artist-
A term used by lazy rats or people with inflated egos to explain why they don't have a real job/life/friends. These people often are not willing to learn or try new things, insisting that they already have all the skills they need to be great. These people make no contributions to larger society whatsoever and are a general pest. You can find some of them at art galleries making bombastic or inflated statements about the art there instead of getting outside and curing polio or teaching people.
""Henry dropped out of community college and hasn't bathed or cleaned his apartment in weeks because he's an "artist" and doesn't understand why people won't buy paintings from his "Sh!t on a Canvas" series."""
Packing Heat's twin.
Maddy

Maumelle, AR

#64814 Apr 11, 2014
Republicans like mommy, they are smarties; and know what is good for themselves, and like to screw over others..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
People of Beaver (Sep '13) Mar '14 wake up Beaver Ok 7
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1
Help your Nursing Home (Jan '14) Jan '14 concernedcuts 1 3
More from around the web

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE