OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64203 Mar 28, 2014
LOOK WHO'S NEW IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser

Rashad Hussain - Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)

Salam al-Marayati - Obama Adviser and Founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and is its current executive director

Imam Mohamed Magid - Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America

Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships

The foxes are now officially living in the hen house...

Why are so many quiet while our Country is being fundamentally changed?

Did I mention that all 6 are Islamist Activists who work with the Obama Administration and are Muslim Brotherhood Operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. Policy?
Joyce

Greenbrier, AR

#64204 Mar 28, 2014
Donnie wrote:
A daughter asks her dad, Packing Heat, if she can have a sleepover with her girlfriends and he agrees. Later on, he over hears their game of truth or dare to which the daughter's friend asks her when the last time she had an orgasm was. The daughter replied, "Oh, about 3 days ago." and her dad, Packing Heat, bursts into the room yelling, "I KNEW YOU WERE FAKING LAST NIGHT!"
Yes, we ALLl know that Packing Heat is a Sick Bastard!!!!!!!!!!
Ace

Greenbrier, AR

#64205 Mar 28, 2014
Once the Senate goes conservative in 2114, Obama's presidency is done.
Lisa

Greenbrier, AR

#64206 Mar 28, 2014
Quakes

Magnitude: 2.5
Time:Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:07:17 GMT

Magnitude: 2.8
Time:Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:23:26 GMT

Magnitude: 3.5
Time:Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:05:16 GMT

HELL NO, WE WON'T QUIT FRAKING!!!!!!
Mary Fallin

Greenbrier, AR

#64207 Mar 28, 2014
HELL NO, I WON'T QUIT QUAKING!!!!
Ace

Greenbrier, AR

#64208 Mar 28, 2014
Just too much info that our Gov Quakes everytime she is fracked.
Jenks

Greenbrier, AR

#64209 Mar 28, 2014
Do the state truppers get special instructions as to --How to frack a person of interest?---
JAG

Greenbrier, AR

#64210 Mar 28, 2014
Do the state truppers get special instructions as to --How to frack a person of unnterest?---AKA first lady of okie land---
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64211 Mar 28, 2014
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we ALLl know that Packing Heat is a Sick Bastard!!!!!!!!!!

So bullshit is all you have at this point, blistercunt?
How many hours a day do you dedicate to being stupid?
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64212 Mar 28, 2014
Funny how regulations mean the end of abortions in Texas but...
have absolutely no effect on any other business.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/27/justice/texas-a...
So What

Newalla, OK

#64213 Mar 28, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate? How can I hate you when I do not know you nor do I want to and you do not know me...
I just respond to insult and belittle you for the troll you have proven to be. You're the idiot that takes this forum personal. You dish it out then whine when you get it back.
Just like Chester, aka: WarForOil, pure fantasy bullshit he lives here begging everyone here to acknowledge his existence. Some how he missed it because most everyone has acknowledged he is a compulsive lying parasite and no one is interested in what he may or my not have.
I suspect from his posts, he's just a BlueGum Porch Monkey living in a trailer park in Grapevine Texas but really don't give a damn either way.
For you to think I am interested in any conversation with you shows just how dillusional you really are. Perhaps you should double up on your lonely pills... just saying.
LOL!Your not wasting your time. YOUR time is not worth anything anyways.

Why can't you stop from posting to me? You can talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk.

Do you smoke so much pot that you can't remember what you actually do?

You need to review this post and see my point, and do it everyday so that you can stay on the topic of using time more wisely.

If I were you I would stay out of Grand Lake, your brain can't afford another reason for neuron neutralization.

You and WFO should kiss and make up. You could get together and put a McDonalds in Russia. Between your make believe gold and his make believe stock, you could buy 50 make believe McDonalds and make believe you're somebody important, even more than you make believe now.

So What

Newalla, OK

#64214 Mar 28, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
So bullshit is all you have at this point, blistercunt?
How many hours a day do you dedicate to being stupid?
LOL! Her time pales in comparison to yours.

Make believe it isn't true, some more.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#64215 Mar 28, 2014
Well I'm hearing that if Hobby Lobby wins their cases...quess what....the corporate veil will have been so pierced that we can now sue the main owners or stock holders for the actions of the company if it harms us.

Corporations got their First Amendment Rights thru Citizens United and if they get Religious rights and their also going for their Fourth Amendment Rights.....well they've completely undone their reasons for being a corporations....and the law suits will flow.....

No wonder that NOT one corporation filed an amicus brief on behalf of Hobby Lobby while under Citizen's United they tried to file at least a hundred.....

...because their coming to the realization we can now get sued ....and maybe go to jail.....lol

Bye Bye corporate veil.......bye bye....
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#64216 Mar 28, 2014
Heat thinks that if the Repubs got a slim majority in the upcoming elections that suddenly they will get their heart's delight....

Hold on there, Cowboy...you still won't have enough...like 60 Senators in the Senate nor enough to break a Presidential Veto....Dems can play the Republicans games as well as they can.....

Then before you know it...elections in 2016.....again...and a whole lot of Republican seats start coming into play.....
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#64217 Mar 28, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
LOOK WHO'S NEW IN THE WHITE HOUSE?
Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser
Rashad Hussain - Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)
Salam al-Marayati - Obama Adviser and Founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and is its current executive director
Imam Mohamed Magid - Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America
Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
The foxes are now officially living in the hen house...
Why are so many quiet while our Country is being fundamentally changed?
Did I mention that all 6 are Islamist Activists who work with the Obama Administration and are Muslim Brotherhood Operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. Policy?
I
You know Heat......your an ignorant bigoted idiot......take a look in your phone directory......you'll find all kinds of name s there.....

Flippin idiot
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64218 Mar 28, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!Your not wasting your time. YOUR time is not worth anything anyways.
Why can't you stop from posting to me? You can talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk.
Do you smoke so much pot that you can't remember what you actually do?
You need to review this post and see my point, and do it everyday so that you can stay on the topic of using time more wisely.
If I were you I would stay out of Grand Lake, your brain can't afford another reason for neuron neutralization.
You and WFO should kiss and make up. You could get together and put a McDonalds in Russia. Between your make believe gold and his make believe stock, you could buy 50 make believe McDonalds and make believe you're somebody important, even more than you make believe now.

You're endlessly desperate for negative attention.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64219 Mar 28, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Heat thinks that if the Repubs got a slim majority in the upcoming elections that suddenly they will get their heart's delight....
Hold on there, Cowboy...you still won't have enough...like 60 Senators in the Senate nor enough to break a Presidential Veto....Dems can play the Republicans games as well as they can.....
Then before you know it...elections in 2016.....again...and a whole lot of Republican seats start coming into play.....

Christie innocent. Demtards not so much...
ROFLMAO

Liberals are getting thrown in jail or voted out of office...
Democrat Leeland Yee busted for $2 Million Dollars in M-16 rifles and $2.5 million in ammo while trying to pass gun control laws on Law abiding americans.

Sit back and enjoy the show libtards while it lasts!

The way it's going, Most Demtards will be in jail by 2016.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64220 Mar 28, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Well I'm hearing that if Hobby Lobby wins their cases...quess what....the corporate veil will have been so pierced that we can now sue the main owners or stock holders for the actions of the company if it harms us.
Corporations got their First Amendment Rights thru Citizens United and if they get Religious rights and their also going for their Fourth Amendment Rights.....well they've completely undone their reasons for being a corporations....and the law suits will flow.....
No wonder that NOT one corporation filed an amicus brief on behalf of Hobby Lobby while under Citizen's United they tried to file at least a hundred.....
...because their coming to the realization we can now get sued ....and maybe go to jail.....lol
Bye Bye corporate veil.......bye bye....

Now we have a number of Demtard Senators in full blown panic and running around saying they are going to Fix Obamacare.

I have a question... Where were they 5 years ago?
And how will they get Harry Reid to allow a vote on their New Plans?
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64221 Mar 28, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Her time pales in comparison to yours.
Make believe it isn't true, some more.

You follow me around like Obama waiting for Putin to acknowledge his existence.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#64222 Mar 28, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
I
You know Heat......your an ignorant bigoted idiot......take a look in your phone directory......you'll find all kinds of name s there.....
Flippin idiot

Keep apologizing for Obama if you like...
must be exhausting though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former First Security Bank President Receives T... Jul '16 okcnews405 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance