OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#63706 Mar 19, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>

Never said IRS has ever been to my house, you started that lie
but... continue to lie, it is what you do best. In fact, that is all you do.
Just like you said you've never hidden millions in gold in your
backyard. And that TOPIX never censors 5 outta 6 of your posts.

Reality doesn't change as easily as your fantasies.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#63707 Mar 19, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you said you've never hidden millions in gold in your
backyard. And that TOPIX never censors 5 outta 6 of your posts.
Reality doesn't change as easily as your fantasies.

Wrong Chester... those are your fantasies. You took what I really said and twisted it into your jealous fantasy and have sniffed after me like the bitch dog in heat you are, ROFLMAO.

That is the thing about you downtrodden commoners, you hate successful people because you don't have a clue how to earn wealth. That was obvious when you had to depend on Obamacare to insure the bitch you claim as your wife.

Silver Plan... ROFLMAO - You low-life ignorant dolt!
Why do you post your idiocy?
What do you get out of it?

Yes... your Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is sad but I do enjoy laughing at the stupidity you continue to show..
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#63708 Mar 19, 2014
Libtards - Only 280 days until your depression hits its all time low...

Get your antidepressants early and often.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#63709 Mar 19, 2014
Now that Obama has issued the red line, and a dare you...
Will he issue the double dog dare after the Ukraine navel base attack?

The world wants to know what the mom jean wearing fist man's next avant will be.

Of course that sissyfied puke will back down just like he did last time Putin bitch slapped Obama like he did over Syria. He's a Coward and the whole world knows it!
So What

Newalla, OK

#63710 Mar 19, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Chester... those are your fantasies. You took what I really said and twisted it into your jealous fantasy and have sniffed after me like the bitch dog in heat you are, ROFLMAO.
That is the thing about you downtrodden commoners, you hate successful people because you don't have a clue how to earn wealth. That was obvious when you had to depend on Obamacare to insure the bitch you claim as your wife.
Silver Plan... ROFLMAO - You low-life ignorant dolt!
Why do you post your idiocy?
What do you get out of it?
Yes... your Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is sad but I do enjoy laughing at the stupidity you continue to show..
LOL! Hard to believe that you think "the bitch dog in heat" is the one that does the sniffing.

It's even harder to believe, I thought better of you. How stupid of me.

Go ahead WFO, let me have it. I deserve it.
So What

Newalla, OK

#63711 Mar 19, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
Now that Obama has issued the red line, and a dare you...
Will he issue the double dog dare after the Ukraine navel base attack?
The world wants to know what the mom jean wearing fist man's next avant will be.
Of course that sissyfied puke will back down just like he did last time Putin bitch slapped Obama like he did over Syria. He's a Coward and the whole world knows it!
Ukraine navel base? LOL! More like a scrap yard.

Sorry. It doesn't look like you're going to get WW III anytime soon. To bad your Tin Man, Dick Chaney wasted his time with Iraq and Afghanistan, he could have given you what you crave for when Russia invaded Georgia in 2008.
Lisa

United States

#63719 Mar 19, 2014
Kansas ‘retaliation’ bill would allow police to arrest people who complain about officers

A Kansas bill being considered by the House Standing Committee on Corrections and Juvenile Justice would give police the power to arrest people who file complaints against officers if those allegations were proven false.

Kansas Exposed pointed out this week that someone on the Corrections and Juvenile Justice had anonymously filed HB 2698, which would allow people to be charged with felony perjury.

And the measure would prevent any other law enforcement agency from taking up the investigation once it had been closed.

Ironically, the anonymously-filed legislation would also ban anonymous complaints against police.

“People in Wichita are already afraid to file complaints against the WPD, because the department has a well-known reputation for retaliating against those who do, and this bill would render such retaliation legal,” Kansas Exposed noted.“Furthermore, the bill clearly prevents an outside agency, such as the Kansas Bureau of Investigations, from opening an investigation into an allegation that the WPD has already ruled upon.”

The Washington Post called HB 2698 “pretty awful” because it gives police who are suspected of abuse the right to know all the evidence in the case before answering any questions, in addition to prohibiting other agencies from investigating and allowing citizens to be charged with felonies if the complaints are deemed false.

“No respectable police detective would conduct an investigation this way,” the Post‘s Radely Balko wrote.“Any police interrogator will tell you that you never let a suspect know everything you know about the allegations against him.”

“A bad cop who is given the entire complaint can construct a narrative informed by everything the investigators know, safe in the knowledge that there is no additional information that could later contradict him,” he explained.

Comedy Central host Jon Stewart recently slammed the Kansas Legislature as the “Meth Lab of Democracy” for a series of controversial bills, from allowing parents to beat their children until the point of bruising to legalizing discrimination against LGBT people.
Ace

United States

#63720 Mar 19, 2014
Truth? they investigate their own complaints. how is that fair? outsource the investigation to a bi or non partisan group then we'll talk. i agree perjury clogs the system but they should gavel down on the fat asses and bitches who file FALSE COMPLAINTS on innocent people because that is an even BIGGER PROBLEM. KANSAS: WTH. Jealous people. ugly people. stupid decisions. NO ONE LIKES YOU KANSAS. look at the comments. YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM. FIX YOURSELF. shortsighted
Bud

United States

#63721 Mar 19, 2014
This is not really about Kansas. It is about Republicans and their hatred of democracy. Wherever they have won a democratic election, they have done their best to insure that no democratic vote can remove them from power or expose their crimes. They gerrymander, suppress votes and rig votes with no paper trail voting machines, like they have done in my state of Texas.

I don't blame the good citizens of Kansas for this, or other states where democracy is just a memory. like a lot of bigots are downthread, or the citizens of my state, Florida, Michigan and any other place where the fascists currently rule. I blame the Feds for their token efforts to insure a fair vote, the fascists themselves, and the snide liberals that are content to blame the victims rather than take action.
Packing Heat

United States

#63722 Mar 19, 2014
Let's blame Obama for the police state that republican want to impose.
Donnie

United States

#63723 Mar 19, 2014
After further thought, and several beers, I support this bill if-

Citizens are allowed to stone to death officers who ARE found guilty of misconduct.

It's biblical. Kansas should love it.....
Joyce

United States

#63724 Mar 19, 2014
Well, after seeing this bill, I completely understand why conservatives are siding with Putin over Obama.
Jenks

United States

#63725 Mar 19, 2014
Because conservatives are traitors to this country?
Justice

United States

#63726 Mar 19, 2014
Republicans just hate the First Amendment guarantee of freedom of speech.
JAG

United States

#63727 Mar 19, 2014
They have a tendency to just skip right to the second amendment.
Maddy

United States

#63728 Mar 19, 2014
So you file a complaint against the COPS, that is investigated by the COPS. If THEY find that THEY didn't do anything wrong, THEY arrest you. And just to seal the deal they make it illegal for anyone who is not the COPS to look into whether the COPS need investigating? YUP, Sounds about right..
Jesse

United States

#63729 Mar 19, 2014
Will the law apply to the police for filing false reports? Will they be arrested immediately?
Tio

United States

#63730 Mar 19, 2014
I wondered if they would consider tacking on an amendment that would mandate that a police officer be arrested for false imprisonment if a person was found not guilty in a court of law.
Jocko

United States

#63731 Mar 19, 2014
'Sounds like it may be a good time to join the Police Reserves!/--------s!
Misty

United States

#63732 Mar 19, 2014
Cops behave badly; people complain; cops investigate themselves; cops find themselves blameless; cops arrest people who complain.

What could go wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former First Security Bank President Receives T... Jul 15 okcnews405 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance