1,567 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#62205 Feb 23, 2014
Well the Bud/Heat convergence of the Heat attack on my character....Not surprising....low ethics....no morals.....and a bankrupt characters combined .....you get Heat and Bud......

The hours that they have dedicated to this endeavor....just tells me that this thread is all that there is to them......how sad..

This next post is dedicated to them....if they were bloggers they would do the same.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#62206 Feb 23, 2014
Buzzfeed: Ukraine Paid Right Wing Bloggers to Post Talking Points

WASHINGTON — Several conservative bloggers repeated talking points given to them by a proxy group for the Ukrainian government — and at least one writer was paid by a representative of the Ukrainian group, according to documents and emails obtained by BuzzFeed.

The emails and documents, which include prepackaged quotes from election officials and talking points that some writers copied nearly word-for-word, offer a glimpse into how foreign governments dodge tight Justice Department regulations on foreign propaganda to covertly lobby in the United States: The payments were routed through a front group in Belgium to an American consultant, who has urged writers not to cooperate with a reporter investigating the campaign.

Who?

Ben Shapiro of Breitbart and Seton Motley, a conservative blogger.
One of Shapiro’s Ukraine posts,“Hillary Sides With Anti-Semitic Ukrainian Opposition,” is nearly identical to a post that appeared four days later in a different publication under [Warner Todd] Huston’s byline:“Clinton Dept. of State Backing the Anti-Semitism Party in Ukraine?”

Shapiro said he hadn’t been paid by anyone other than his employers to do the posts. Scoville “was not the one pitching me as far as I recall,” Shapiro said.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/exclusive-h...
Bud

United States

#62207 Feb 23, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Well the Bud/Heat convergence of the Heat attack on my character....Not surprising....low ethics....no morals.....and a bankrupt characters combined .....you get Heat and Bud......
The hours that they have dedicated to this endeavor....just tells me that this thread is all that there is to them......how sad..
This next post is dedicated to them....if they were bloggers they would do the same.
Low ethics, low morals, bankrupt character? Stop talking about yourself Karen Janbaz. Packing Heat didn't start the damn post over there it was someone identified as Jace Larson he doesn't even post like Packing Heat. I don't know too many people you haven't accused of posting that stupid thread. Almost everything you accuse TAMARA of is made up and you damn well know it.

Hours? How much time do you spend on Topix Karen... you got Packing Heat and me beat all to hell... shit for brains. Everyone knows that too!
Bud

United States

#62208 Feb 23, 2014
Shit for brains Karen Janbaz is accusing Okies of being agents of the Ukrainian government?

ROFLMAO....!!!!!!

It's confirmed she's gone around the bend, jumped off the cliff, Karen's taken a trip and never left the couch!
Bud

United States

#62209 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I missed those posts. When you get a chance, right click the number of the posts and choose "copy link" and post them here for me and I will have a look.
Yes, her and Pajama Boy aka: WarForOil are both idiots as I have known that for years and now most everyone on Topix has seen, lol.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city...
Bud

United States

#62210 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I missed those posts. When you get a chance, right click the number of the posts and choose "copy link" and post them here for me and I will have a look.
Yes, her and Pajama Boy aka: WarForOil are both idiots as I have known that for years and now most everyone on Topix has seen, lol.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#62211 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat --Here is where Karen accuses me of posting under the name Cheri:Post # 409 page 20. Like I am going to waste my time changing posting name and where I post from. So you are not alone on this deal.

Agnostic
Oklahoma City, OK
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#409 Jan 8, 2014
Judged:
Cheri wrote:
If Karen Janbaz and her husband have enough money to buy a new car new furniture for their house and fancy jewelry for Christmas plus a overseas trip to Turkey and Iran then it seems to me they could afford to pay their employees more!
Either she and her husband are scrooges or she's lying through her teeth!
I mean it sounds like empty hot air bragging to me...just sayin...
Gee, my car got wrecked by my kid some months back and I waited to buy a new one with insurance...Now a birthstone ring is fancy jewelry ...Hubby's from Iran...his mom has Alzheimers and is bad shape..and going to Turkey from Iran is like going from Texas to Kansas...but you wouldn't know that but really jealousy is kinda amusing

And we don't operate a non-profit.....sorry if practicing capitalism while democrat is too much for you Tamara...I mean Cheri..

Plus you don't even know what my employee's make or when they last got a raise...lol

Can you imagine that...the owner of a business making a profit...how unAmerican...idiot..
Marcus

Charlotte, AR

#62212 Feb 23, 2014
… And most trolls are paid by Fox News.

Not all trolls will fall into these groups, of course. Most trolls are paid to harrass people online, like the commenters hired by Fox News and other right wing media outlets. On the other hand, it’s easy to think that even paid trolls share these traits. If they didn’t, it seems unlikely they’d take a low paying job that consists of doing nothing but harassing others all day. Since it’s hard to tell one type of troll from the next, the best solution is just not to engage them all.
Lisa

Charlotte, AR

#62213 Feb 23, 2014
I have been saying for years not to feed the trolls.
Bud

United States

#62214 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bud

United States

#62215 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
No Warming

Charlotte, AR

#62216 Feb 23, 2014
SAN JACINTO, Calif.- Drought conditions in California could send dairy prices in Oklahoma through the roof.

California farmers have now learned they can't expect to get water from an irrigation-system in that state.

The lack of water is making it difficult to grow crops like alfalfa to feed livestock.

The governor of California is proposing buying nearly $700 million worth of water for the state.

"It's just like supply and demand," John and Margie Oostdam Dairy owner John Oostdam said. "If the feed price goes up, people can't afford to pay the feed, so then they go out of business so there's less milk on the market. That's how it would work where milk would increase in price."

Analysts predict milk prices could jump up fifty to sixty cents a gallon starting in March.
Packing Heat

Charlotte, AR

#62217 Feb 23, 2014
Grow tomatoes close to energy fields smash the tomatosx up and get the gas out of them. Stop fracking drilling petroleum extraction and grow hemp. You can use hemp oil to power automobiles. Petroleum Madness.
Jessup

Charlotte, AR

#62218 Feb 23, 2014
That Heat----Looney tune----
JAG

Charlotte, AR

#62219 Feb 23, 2014
1848 – Karl Marx, Packing Heat, and Friedrich Engels publish The Communist Manifesto.
Bud

United States

#62220 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice

Charlotte, AR

#62221 Feb 23, 2014
1975 – Watergate scandal: Former United States Attorney General John N. Mitchell and former White House aides H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman are sentenced to prison.

ALL REPHUGTHUGS
Bud

United States

#62222 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bud

United States

#62223 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bud

Charlotte, AR

#62224 Feb 23, 2014
1792 – The Postal Service Act, establishing the United States Post Office Department, is signed by President George Washington.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
People of Beaver (Sep '13) Mar '14 wake up Beaver Ok 7
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1
Help your Nursing Home (Jan '14) Jan '14 concernedcuts 1 3
More from around the web

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE