OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Bud

United States

#62223 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I missed those posts. When you get a chance, right click the number of the posts and choose "copy link" and post them here for me and I will have a look.
Yes, her and Pajama Boy aka: WarForOil are both idiots as I have known that for years and now most everyone on Topix has seen, lol.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city...
Bud

Mantachie, MS

#62224 Feb 23, 2014
1792 – The Postal Service Act, establishing the United States Post Office Department, is signed by President George Washington.
Bud

United States

#62225 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I missed those posts. When you get a chance, right click the number of the posts and choose "copy link" and post them here for me and I will have a look.
Yes, her and Pajama Boy aka: WarForOil are both idiots as I have known that for years and now most everyone on Topix has seen, lol.
Bud

United States

#62226 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
DoeantMatter

Mantachie, MS

#62227 Feb 23, 2014
George W. Bush sheds a tear over vets suffering from his wars:‘I’m in there with them’

Former President George W. Bush described himself as “emotional” recently when he talked about how he was trying to make a difference for the veterans who are trying to put their lives back together after serving in the wars waged by his administration.

At a Military Service Initiative Summit last week, the former president had explained that his institute was going to take steps to assist the veterans who were trying to transition into civilian life after coming home from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

In an interview that aired on Sunday, ABC’s Martha Raddatz asked the former president if the new initiative helped him cope with the 6,800 service members killed, and 51,000 wounded.

“No question it helps,” Bush stuttered.“I have a duty.”

“I obviously get slightly emotional talking about our vets because I’m in there with them,” he added with a single tear spilling down his right cheek.

“But my spirit is also uplifted when I visit with vets. As I say, there is no self-pity… They don’t say,‘Woe is me.’ They say,‘What can I do to continue to serve?’”
Donnie

Mantachie, MS

#62228 Feb 23, 2014
his is simple ‘Bush’ and is administration of guilty (should
be indicted) of ‘war crimes’……. What he did in Iraq and how he went about it
(lying to the world) was an inexcusable aggressive act of ‘war’……. Then you add
‘torture’….. indefinite detention,…. Hell the list is too long…….

He is responsible for countless deaths both American and Iraqis…… by the way…. His final reason for going to war (regime change)… is also against the law. His administration just about destroyed the U.S. Constitution ………Yes, history has judged him to be in the top five, worst Presidents …..
Jesse

Mantachie, MS

#62229 Feb 23, 2014
Bush Jr got emotional when he did his WMD jokes. His audience laughed which is the effect he wanted.

Nothing under here giggle giggle smirk smirk.

Play your WMD jokes to the vets you visit George and tell them how your mother doesn't let their suffering bother her beautiful mind.
Marcus

Mantachie, MS

#62230 Feb 23, 2014
Former President George W. Bush described himself as “emotional” recently when he talked about how he was trying to make a difference for the veterans who are trying to put their lives back together after serving in the wars waged by his administration.
----------
You know what ?' Chuckle Nuts '.......The Veterans WOULD NOT have to Put thier lives back together !

To say NOTHING of the over 6,500 DEAD VETERANS !,and OVER 50,000 Wounded Veterans !

So say nothing,by the Most CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATES by the U.N.,of the over 700,000+ DEAD ! INNOCENT Men,WOMEN,and Iraqi CHILDREN !

That did NOTHING to us !,and had NOTHING to do with 9/11 !( That woulld be your Good Buddies :' The SAUDI'S !').

If YOU had not decided to take this Country to a ILLEGAL WAR !,based on NOTHING but LIES !

Just so YOU could SETTLE a PERSONAL VENDETTA against Saddam !

So spare us your Crocodile Tears !
Joyce

Mantachie, MS

#62231 Feb 23, 2014
How about we go after all of the War Profiteers and disgorge their war profits to specifically include Halliburton (Cheney) and all of the defense department suppliers owned by the Carlyle Group (Bush family). Now I'll bet that would really make Little Georgie Boy cry!
Lisa

Mantachie, MS

#62232 Feb 23, 2014
Buck Fush! This mather fo'cker can't travel outside the borders of the U.S. because a number of countries have warrants against him for the war crimes that he has committed along with his partners in crime Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice. You Koch mucker don't cry to me and the rest of the world how you shed a fo'cking tear about the thousands of lives you either cut short or ruined. The smart thing for you would be to just shut your useless mouth and disappear into your gated Texas community and never show your stupid face in public again.
Bud

United States

#62233 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Maddy

Mantachie, MS

#62234 Feb 23, 2014
THEY served in a misbegotten war, while Bush did NOT serve in Vietnam (where was he; Dan Rather knows)! Horrible president. Go away and leave us to clean up the nationwide financial, emotional and physical MESS you have created, GWBush!
Lola

Mantachie, MS

#62235 Feb 23, 2014
Bush and Cheney have confessed to war crimes, and it is wrong that they have not been prosecuted and incarcerated, but the bigger issue is that the GOP got behind torture. The GOP made itself the pro-torture party, and every American that votes for any Republican is just as guilty of torture as if they poured the water themselves.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#62236 Feb 23, 2014
What's so funny that most trolls, troll big time blogs.....but Bud, Heat and Tammy Fay troll on this thread....lol

Whatever floats your boat....

Bud/Heat....who can tell them apart....they're like cookie cutter people..

And Heat acting like he missed those posts.....sure...he lives on his computer monitoring Topix.....this is his life....that's why he goes to such extremes to ambush anyone who doesn't stay on his message..

Especially his defense of the old pervert rocker and Greg Abbott.....and goes far like Ted does....

Well the meltdown of the wingnuts has been entertaining for 10 or 15 minutes...but really it's just the whining that bores me.....and that's exactly what it is.....sucks to be a wingnut....everything for them has and will continue to be is bad news.....and I'm sure Bud/Heat and Tammy Faye will just get worse as time goes on with their continued disappointments .....

Sucks to be all of you...

Night night
Packing Heat

Mantachie, MS

#62237 Feb 23, 2014
When I read the bit about him shedding a tear I almost puked. I am serious. I am one of those people who believe that every fiber of the Iraq war was a lie. One lie after another after another that the press played along with from start to finish.
Thus I see Bush/Cheney as two men who knowingly sent American men to bombard an innocent country and invade their homes while killing their children. I will never as long as I live understand why they are now in prison for war crimes.
And as if some cruel hoax, Bush decided to move within two miles of my home when he moved to Dallas.'
Do we think he even has a remote understanding of the amount of families he has destroyed?
Mary Fallon

Mantachie, MS

#62238 Feb 23, 2014
When he was President, I used to think George W. Bush was the dimmest bulb to ever hold the office. Then I look at the current crop of Republicans and he seems like an elder statesman in comparison. Of course, Dubya didn't have the Tea Party to worry about, a corrosive force of de-evolution eradicating the last, faint traces of IQ from the conservative movement.
Jesse

Mantachie, MS

#62239 Feb 23, 2014
Bush W, what a hypocrite scum bag. May he rot in hell for all those he's killed and maimed for corporate profit.
Jangles

Mantachie, MS

#62240 Feb 23, 2014
As a vet you mr. president have innocent blood on you hands as well as chaney I will NEVER respect you and when you die let God judge you for all the evil you have done all the people killed and hurt for NO reason.
Dempsey

Mantachie, MS

#62241 Feb 23, 2014
Quite the contrary there was a reason....$$$$$$$$$$$
Bud

United States

#62242 Feb 23, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marissa sorter? Apr 17 pecan 2
News Some Of Tinker Air Force Base Personnel Evacuat... Apr 7 guardsnowflakes 1
Former First Security Bank President Receives T... (Jul '16) Jul '16 okcnews405 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Mortgages