|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit Karen, Mitt Romney said all through his campaign and is still saying it today that what worked for MA. was designed for that state and it wouldn't be right for the entire USA. Romney favored states working with their own unique demographics on healthcare that worked for them. He still says that states should be able to buy insurances cross state lines and I happen to agree with that.

Stop the bullshit about Obama curing cancer that play acting president couldn't cure anything he can't even keep up with his cabinet on issues much less anything more complicated like research and development of a cure for cancer. The man has no leadership qualities at all and even democrats have come to that conclusion. Why are you so damn slow?
He wouldn't even know he cured cancer until he heard it on the news.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
My cousin. And yeah, she's just going to take the fines instead of Obamacare now and I guess not take any of the meds bc she said she has cancelled them? Looked like that's what she was telling me. So now she has nothing.
I get tired of the Obama butt lickers like WFO, crazy sasquatch from OKC, and Sowhat...did you read that crude WFO just posted premiums going down what pure bull manure. No one is paying less unless they get subsidies that I've run across. The illegal immigrants getting ObamaCare they will be Medicaid recipients I'd bet money on it.

Hey D.M. sorry about your cousin rotten luck.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
My cousin. And yeah, she's just going to take the fines instead of Obamacare now and I guess not take any of the meds bc she said she has cancelled them? Looked like that's what she was telling me. So now she has nothing.
People with serious pre-existing diseases, precisely those the president aimed to help with ObamaCare, could find themselves paying for expensive drug treatments with no help from the health care exchanges.

Those with expensive diseases such as lupus or multiple sclerosis face something called a "closed drug formulary."

Dr. Scott Gottlieb of the American Enterprise Institute explains,"if the medicine that you need isn't on that list, it's not covered at all. You have to pay completely out of pocket to get that medicine, and the money you spend doesn't count against your deductible, and it doesn't count against your out of pocket limits, so you're basically on your own."

The plan had claimed it would rescue those with serious pre-existing conditions.

"So it could be that a MS patient could be expected to pay $62,000 just for one medication," says Dr. Daniel Kantor, who treats MS patients and others with neurological conditions near Jacksonville, Florida. "Thatís a possiblity under the new ObamaCare going on right now."

In fact, one conservative group, Americans for Prosperity, is running an ad on exactly this subject, featuring a woman with lupus, an auto-immune disease.

She starts by saying, "I voted for Barack Obama for president. I thought ObamaCare was going to be a good thing."

But Emilie Lamb says she later got a letter saying her insurance was canceled because of ObamaCare, pushing her premiums from $52 to $373 a month.

"I'm having to work a second job, to pay for ObamaCare,Ē she adds.ďFor somebody with lupus, that's not an easy thing. If I can't afford to continue to pay for ObamaCare, I don't get my medicine. I don't get to see my doctors."

One of the problems is that drugs for some diseases such as MS do not have generic versions. So without cheaper alternatives and no help from ObamaCare, patients could face huge personal out-of-pocket bills, forcing some to skimp on their medications.

Kantor worries that "this may drive more patients" to not buy their medicines, "which we know is dangerous," he says. "We know MS can be a bad disease when youíre not treating it. When youíre treating it, for most people they handle it pretty well, but we know when you donít treat (it), itís the kind of disease where people end up in wheel chairs potentially."

In the commercial market, of course, drugs not on a preferred list would also be more expensive, but with a major difference, according to Gottlieb.

"You go outside that list, you have to pay out of pocket for it, but you do get some co-insurance, meaning the plans will pay some of the cost of that."

Some say ObamaCare hoped to do better on that problem but ran out of time. Matthew Eyles of Avalare Health, a consulting firm, says although officials wanted "to be able to make sure that all the systems were operational in 2014, they realized that they needed to give an extra year to get those systems changes in place."

Officials intend to try again next year.

Additional benefits cost more, though, meaning premiums would have to rise, or the networks of providers would shrink even further.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can see why your cousin would drop coverage if the cost is as high as what they are saying.
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>I get tired of the Obama butt lickers like WFO, crazy sasquatch from OKC, and Sowhat...did you read that crude WFO just posted premiums going down what pure bull manure. No one is paying less unless they get subsidies that I've run across. The illegal immigrants getting ObamaCare they will be Medicaid recipients I'd bet money on it.

Hey D.M. sorry about your cousin rotten luck.
Well her premium and deductibles and costs of her meds were definitely going to go up on Obamacare compared to her Tri-Care so i know damn well the Obama cult is lying. And had some actually READ the post, then half of the shit that was said they would know they were wrong.

My deductibles and premiums went up too. It doesn't matter what you tell them. They are in complete denial and absolutely refuse to admit we were all lied to, but most of America knows so it so they don't really matter. Don't forget the medical expense deduction went up from 7,5% to 10% and the cap on the tax free health savings was lowered. So the people who use medical services the most are paying the most out of pocket and taxed more.

Thanks about my cousin. I didn't realize things had gone that far downhill for her. I had suggested the service dog for her a few years ago and was glad to see she got one.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope some happens to turn things around for her. I will keep her and her family in my prayers.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

PRACTICING FOR MARTIAL LAW TO BE ENFORCED?

http://www.infowars.com/u-s-army-builds-fake-...
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

**DAY 29** Davis Single Motherhood Lie Still in Official Bio
==========

Guess lies are the only thing Wendy Davis has to work with....
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

by Frances Martel 15 Feb 2014, 8:25 AM PDT 265 post a comment

Pushing through an agenda so progressive it has made fellow Democrats balk is proving a difficult task for Bill de Blasio. The New York City mayor has already experienced significant resistance to his plan to raise taxes on the rich to fund universal pre-kindergarten, and now his minimum wage plan is in jeopardy in Albany.

According to Fox News, de Blasio's proposed plan to increase the minimum wage is getting as negative a reception as the plan to fund universal pre-K. Author Barnini Chakraborty notes that the latter has run into significant problems as New York Governor Andrew Cuomo proposed a state-wide universal pre-K plan that would make de Blasio's tax hike unnecessary--something de Blasio flatly rejected. Fox News notes that Cuomo called the idea of making rich neighborhoods fund themselves separately from the rest of the state "repugnant."

The minimum wage plan might meet a similar fate in Albany. In his State of the City address, de Blasio's minimum wage increase plan featured prominently along the universal pre-K idea and new proposition to give government identification to illegal immigrants, which would allow them to open bank accounts and access other resources in the city. Mayor de Blasio's plan, he explained, would be to urge Albany to allow New York City to raise its own minimum wage without touching the rest of the state. The plan would let de Blasio govern New York as more of a city-state than a mere city. It would necessarily require lawmakers in Albany to give away power to de Blasio, something to which they have already proven resistant. Governor Cuomo put it frankly: "We don't want to cannibalize ourselves."

Mayor de Blasio's tenure, short as it is, already has a defining trait: the push to increasingly distance the city from the rest of the state. He wants to be New York City's Pericles in an era where no American city can be allowed to be its own ancient Athens.(Ancient Athens, for one, had an army.) This is most particularly reflected in how specific de Blasio's demands for the city seem to be next to what lawmakers in Albany seem prepared to yield. Even with a legislature and an executive run by the same party, he appears less interested in achieving things than in the specific method he wants employed to achieve them.

The fact that Cuomo proposed a plan to provide all New Yorkers with a universal pre-K program did not seem to sate de Blasio's thirst for a new tax on the wealthy--a campaign promise he insists on keeping, even though it is much more procedural than substantive and seems to have no political upsides. His other lofty proposals--the illegal immigrant ID cards and the minimum wage hike--are promises no mayor has any business making on the municipal level.

This latest tension with Albany highlights a bad week for the New York City mayor. In his third major snowstorm since taking office, New York City parents railed against city hall's decision to keep schools open, which forced small children to trek through frigid colds and slippery slush-like snow. The New York Post followed up on a narrative about the de Blasio administration first uncovered by Politicker: ideological interests have overridden any desire to logistically achieve things in office. As one anonymous city hall employee comically told Politicker last week, the only direction from above is to "be progressive," prompting the response: "WTF does that mean? What's the fire company going to do to be progressive?Ē
==========

lol
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you missed that post.
Damn Karen if I spent every minute looking at the possibility that they could get Kidney cancer, Heart problems. colon cancer, MS or what ever else that some family member just on my side and my husband side of the family has to offer not counting the DIL's side of the family I guess we should have done like you aborted everyone of them. Obamacare is not going to keep them from getting them. Only research and coming up with a vaccine that can be given to prevent these diseases. Yes I worry about but I hope they are smart enough to do things that will keep all disease at bay . The one thing I preach is colonoscopies to anyone that will pay attention. So Karen there you have it.
Then you should be the first one to want your younger family members to have health insurance available to them if they contracted a disease before they were eligible for Medicare..

But they shouldn't worry...their granny may not be looking after them..but we Dem are!
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Then she is the dumbest person that seems just fine risking paralysis...Of course this is a made up story..just like I said before you even posted her so called story..

Cause she is the first one out of the hundreds of stories I have heard about someone who has MS or any auto immune disease that lets Obamacare and an insurance premium stand in the way of obtain care for her MS..

But reality is not available here...nor in any post by DM

I guess being DiM runs in DM's family..
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should be the first one to want your younger family members to have health insurance available to them if they contracted a disease before they were eligible for Medicare..
But they shouldn't worry...their granny may not be looking after them..but we Dem are!
Karen give it a rest. When I see people getting screwed around because of the way Obamacare has been set up then I hope the government can rework this game plan. I really think Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and who ever else was setting Obamacare did not know what they were doing. They just wanted to make names for themselves. Nothing that has been promised has come to be.
Hopefully my Grandkids will be like their parents responsible Harding adults and youDemocrats have not made everyone dependent on the government for their every needs.

Grow up Karen. People like you around others do not need enemies!
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I hope some happens to turn things around for her. I will keep her and her family in my prayers.
Thank you. I will tell her.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Karen give it a rest. When I see people getting screwed around because of the way Obamacare has been set up then I hope the government can rework this game plan. I really think Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and who ever else was setting Obamacare did not know what they were doing. They just wanted to make names for themselves. Nothing that has been promised has come to be.
Hopefully my Grandkids will be like their parents responsible Harding adults and youDemocrats have not made everyone dependent on the government for their every needs.
Grow up Karen. People like you around others do not need enemies!
If being grown up mean someone has to be heartless to even their own family members...no thanks..

I guess you like my posts since you love to lift my lines from them...lol

This very argument is why President Obama won a second term after Obamacare became law...

Poor you will just have to be a grown up and accept it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
If being grown up mean someone has to be heartless to even their own family members...no thanks..
This very argument is why President Obama won a second term after Obamacare became law...
What ever.
From what I can see you are in the minority.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What ever.
From what I can see you are in the minority.
On this board. yes.

Across the US..you are.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

How many Conservatives does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Conservatives say the fact that the light bulb went out is grounds to impeach Obama.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Lift your lines from you?
Obama got re-elected because many thought their healthcare would be totally free.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Yea, some on the low end of the medicare scale will probably get health insurance for free...

On a Bronze plan with high deductibles...

But their probably the same ones that showed up to get their care in emergency rooms...that people with insurance paid for by higher premiums...
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

United States of Irony

Have you noticed how John McCain is bitching about Obama's unqualified ambassadorial nominees lately?

Why hasn't anyone pointed out that he wanted to make a door stop Vice-Pres of the U.S.?
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

A Valentine from a wingnut:

My love for you is like Benghazi

I'll never let it go!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beaver Discussions

Search the Beaver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 3 hr ninn 11,283
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Jose 2,590
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
People of Beaver (Sep '13) Mar '14 wake up Beaver Ok 7
Beaver safety & crime prevention Feb '14 LRSavong 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000