OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ace

United States

#61414 Feb 15, 2014
Pro-Life leaders are weighing in on what they call Planned Parenthood’s “sickening” and “hedonistic” idea of love on Valentine’s Day.

With Valentine’s fundraisers such as a fashion show that featured a dress made of condoms and Burlesque shows, Planned Parenthood is flaunting its love affair with sex, contraception, and abortion.

In fact, as Breitbart News’s Robert Wilde wrote, Planned Parenthood’s president Cecile Richards advised lovers in a Vine video that one of the things women really need for Valentine’s Day is “safe and legal abortion.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nothing says love and commitment like killing your own kids on Valentine's Day....sicko's
Dano

United States

#61415 Feb 15, 2014
Ace wrote:
Obama 2006 quotable quotes.....
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/02...
bad prez very bad prez.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#61416 Feb 15, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
Individual 6K deductible
Family 12k deductible
Totally sucks!
I think What her name met Medicaid and not Medicare. Medicare only has Medicare Part A and Part B and The Advantage Plan. No Bronze and Silver plans.

What her name must be celebrating something by herself with something stronger than water by the sick jokes she telling.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61417 Feb 15, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text> I think What her name met Medicaid and not Medicare. Medicare only has Medicare Part A and Part B and The Advantage Plan. No Bronze and Silver plans.
What her name must be celebrating something by herself with something stronger than water by the sick jokes she telling.
No the sick joke of the day was the cousin of Doesn't Matter that preferred going paralyzed than seeking treatment due to Obamacare.

The joke was by Doesn't Matter thinking anyone would believe it..
Ace

United States

#61418 Feb 15, 2014
Date Published: Feb 25 2013

You get what you pay for with toilets, says Frank Chaney, field supervisor with highly rated Hallam’s Mr. Plumber in Carmel.

“More expensive toilets typically have larger trapways so more stuff goes through them,” he says. Also, more money typically buys a larger toilet flush valve for a more forceful flush.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs. Janbaz since you have so much of it I figured you might need this information....
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61419 Feb 15, 2014
Ace wrote:
Pro-Life leaders are weighing in on what they call Planned Parenthood’s “sickening” and “hedonistic” idea of love on Valentine’s Day.
With Valentine’s fundraisers such as a fashion show that featured a dress made of condoms and Burlesque shows, Planned Parenthood is flaunting its love affair with sex, contraception, and abortion.
In fact, as Breitbart News’s Robert Wilde wrote, Planned Parenthood’s president Cecile Richards advised lovers in a Vine video that one of the things women really need for Valentine’s Day is “safe and legal abortion.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nothing says love and commitment like killing your own kids on Valentine's Day....sicko's
Another sick joke by you wingnuts....thinking your taking care of that 'baby' by denying the mother health insurance to pay for an obstetrician while pregnant and a pediatrician when born...

Or having a job plan for mom and dad to even pay for the family...

Because:

Is infant mortality higher under Republican presidents?

Does the party of the president influence infant mortality? Infant mortality in the United States has dropped over the past 80 years, though it remains embarrassingly high when compared with other advanced nations. But a group of researchers has found a correlation with the president's party—and guess what it is:

What Rodriguez and colleagues investigate is whether, relative to this broader trend, infant mortality rates are higher under Republican or Democratic presidential administrations. Drawing on data from 1965 to 2010, they find that infant mortality is, on average, 3 percent higher under Republican administrations (again, relative to the trend). This is after accounting for other factors that could also affect infant mortality, such as trends in education attainment, the unemployment rate, and economic inequality.

And Jobs too:

Like how private-sector jobs grew more under Democratic than Republican presidents between 1961 and 2012.

The presidents who averaged the most jobs created per month were Bill Clinton, at 217,000; Jimmy Carter, at 188,000; and Ronald Reagan, at 153,000. That's right. Jimmy Carter beat Ronald Reagan. The only president to preside over a cumulative loss of private-sector jobs was, of course, George W. Bush.
Ace

United States

#61421 Feb 15, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text> I think What her name met Medicaid and not Medicare. Medicare only has Medicare Part A and Part B and The Advantage Plan. No Bronze and Silver plans.
Yep something isn't normal LOL. The Bronze Plans suck. After 10 and still no Ray? Oh well....
Ace

United States

#61422 Feb 15, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
Hey Ms. Tamara got to call it a night worked hard earlier today and I'm all done in. Good talking with you take care of yourself. Later...
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#61423 Feb 15, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Only the village idiot(s) would try to say different. Too many people have a different testimony than the stories coming out of sasquatch central in OKC, wonderful world of oz in Southlake, TX, and don't forget the nimcompooper sowheadhat from McCloud, TX.
They're all in denial.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#61424 Feb 15, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Only the village idiot(s) would try to say different. Too many people have a different testimony than the stories coming out of sasquatch central in OKC, wonderful world of oz in Southlake, TX, and don't forget the nimcompooper sowheadhat from McCloud, TX.
By the way, I put the conversation here for you guys, not for Granny Skank. I could not care one bit less if the tramp believed it or not. My cousin could show her proof of everything she said and Granny Skank would still call her a liar. As if I know what MS meds are called or how much they cost. I couldn't care less if Granny Skank got hit by a car. I'm actually counting on it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#61425 Feb 15, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ms. Tamara got to call it a night worked hard earlier today and I'm all done in. Good talking with you take care of yourself. Later...
I am about ready to hit it also. Really did not sleep good last nite. Google talking with you also.
Dano

United States

#61426 Feb 15, 2014
U.S. president

Party

Term years

Start jobs

End jobs

Created

Ave annual increase

Harding/Coolidge R 1921–1925 25,000 ** 29,500 **+4,500 **+4.23%**
Calvin Coolidge R 1925–1929 29,500 ** 32,100 **+2,600 **+2.13%**
Herbert Hoover R 1929–1933 32,100 ** 25,700 **-6,400 **-5.41%**
Franklin Roosevelt D 1933–1937 25,700 ** 31,200 **+5,500 **+4.97%**
Franklin Roosevelt D 1937–1941 31,200 ** 34,480 **+3,280 **+2.53%**
Franklin Roosevelt D 1941–1945 34,480 41,903 +7,423 +5.00%
Roosevelt/Truman D 1945–1949 41,903 44,675 +2,772 +1.61%
Harry Truman D 1949–1953 44,675 50,145 +5,470 +2.93%
Dwight Eisenhower R 1953–1957 50,145 52,888 +2,743 +1.34%
Dwight Eisenhower R 1957–1961 52,888 53,683 +795 +0.37%
Kennedy/Johnson D 1961–1965 53,683 59,583 +5,900 +2.64%
Lyndon Johnson D 1965–1969 59,583 69,438 +9,855 +3.90%
Richard Nixon R 1969–1973 69,438 75,620 +6,182 +2.16%
Nixon/Ford R 1973–1977 75,620 80,692 +5,072 +1.64%
Jimmy Carter D 1977–1981 80,692 91,031 +10,339 +3.06%
Ronald Reagan R 1981–1985 91,031 96,353 +5,322 +1.43%
Ronald Reagan R 1985–1989 96,353 107,133 +10,780 +2.69%
George H. W. Bush R 1989–1993 107,133 109,726 +2,593 +0.60%
Bill Clinton D 1993–1997 109,725 121,233 +11,507 +2.52%
Bill Clinton D 1997–2001 121,231 132,466 +11,233 +2.24%
George W. Bush R 2001–2005 132,466 132,453 -13 -0.00%
George W. Bush R 2005–2009 132,502 133,631 +1,129 +0.21%
Barack Obama D 2009–2013 133,631 134,839 +1,208 +0.23%
==========
Bush 43 had 9/11 which was devastating for the entire country on top of that was the housing bubble burst due to the practices by Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac. 2 key congressmen who were responsible for the debacle not getting oversight and correction even after the Bush Administration fought hard to fix both Fanny and Freddie before the bubble burst were Christopher Dodd(D) CT. and Barney Frank(D) neither men were held responsible for their part in the debacle. GM and Dodge/Chrysler received bailout money. Chrysler paid their loan back and GM didn't instead used the bailout money to open GM jobs and manufacturing plants in China. GM still owes billions to the US taxpayer.

AIG insurance conglomerate received billions saving billionaire Warren Buffett, CEO Berkshire/Hathaway and AIG, major investment from losses....keeping the wealthy growing wealthier.

This continued through the Obama years to date with the wealthy growing substantially during the Obama years and the middle class and working poor, and poor growing to numbers not seen since the Great Depression. More people are on SNAP program than ever seen before breaking all records nearly 50% of the entire population of America are receiving SNAP and other federal assistance.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#61427 Feb 15, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I put the conversation here for you guys, not for Granny Skank. I could not care one bit less if the tramp believed it or not. My cousin could show her proof of everything she said and Granny Skank would still call her a liar. As if I know what MS meds are called or how much they cost. I couldn't care less if Granny Skank got hit by a car. I'm actually counting on it.
Just take a deep breath. She wants to hit. Nerve, don't let her. I believed what you posted.

You know with what her name keeps thinking it is ok for the tax payers paying for so many more people's health insurance and it is on the backs of the middle class that maybe actually she is in the subsidized group. She has know sympathy for the middle class and up.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61428 Feb 15, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know one thing about your Dim cousin..if she wanted MS drugs and couldn't afford to pay that the MS Society and most of the Drug companies have aid to help people with MS that can;t pay....but the ones that won't do it.....Obamacare and insurance premiums...is an excuse for people that have serious mental problems...Under Obamacare...mental health payment requirements under Obamacare are better now than in the past.

If she is past Relapse Remitting and has gone into progressive...there is really only one and are scary and really toxic...she or he maybe using that as an excuse about Obamacare or even insurance premiums..

If the person was real...which I highly doubt...
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61429 Feb 15, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Just take a deep breath. She wants to hit. Nerve, don't let her. I believed what you posted.
You know with what her name keeps thinking it is ok for the tax payers paying for so many more people's health insurance and it is on the backs of the middle class that maybe actually she is in the subsidized group. She has know sympathy for the middle class and up.
If you would work on your writing skills and not drink while your writing a post, we might be able to understand it..
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#61430 Feb 15, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Just take a deep breath. She wants to hit. Nerve, don't let her. I believed what you posted.

Yes I know what she wants to do. She is a nobody.

Vroom! Vroom!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#61431 Feb 15, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would work on your writing skills and not drink while your writing a post, we might be able to understand it..
Oh well we all know how prefect you are. I guess tea will do it to me every time. That caffeine is a Bitch.

Well nite nite to you Miss Karen and the rest of the gang.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61432 Feb 15, 2014
Dano

Your:

This continued through the Obama years to date with the wealthy growing substantially during the Obama years and the middle class and working poor, and poor growing to numbers not seen since the Great Depression. More people are on SNAP program than ever seen before breaking all records nearly 50% of the entire population of America are receiving SNAP and other federal assistance.

Facts:

How the middle class became the underclass

http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/16/news/economy/...

Incomes for 90% of Americans have been stuck in neutral, and it's not just because of the Great Recession. Middle-class incomes have been stagnant for at least a generation, while the wealthiest tier has surged ahead at lighting speed.....

One major pull on the working man was the decline of unions and other labor protections, said Bill Rodgers, a former chief economist for the Labor Department, now a professor at Rutgers University.

The graph of declining middle class incomes exactly coorelates with declining union..

You:

More people are on SNAP program than ever seen before breaking all records nearly 50% of the entire population of America are receiving SNAP and other federal assistance.

Facts:

SNAP participation in November 2013 dropped to 47,033,135 persons, a decrease of 379,910 persons compared with October 2013 and a decrease of 648,937 persons compared with November 2012.

http://frac.org/reports-and-resources/snapfoo...

The population of the US is 316,128,839

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...

I don't know if you understand math but the ones on SNAP are roughly around 1/8th of the population..not nearly 50%...

Math is your friend...

Facts are not found on wingnut sites
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61433 Feb 15, 2014
Dano

Your still complaining about GM...

The U.S. Treasury today announced that it has sold all of the remaining shares of General Motors GM +2.13% common stock, ending four-and-a-half years of government ownership.

Taxpayers recouped about $39 billion of the $50.1 billion pumped into GM in late 2008 and 2009 as the Bush and Obama administrations tried to save the car maker from collapse after years of mismanagement brought to a head by a crippling credit crisis and economic recession. The sale will put an end to restrictions on executive pay, which will help GM attract top talent, and could pave the way for new dividends or share repurchases, both of which would please investors.

Auto bailout saved 1.5 million U.S. jobs -study | Reuters

And in comparison to the war of choice in Iraq

What Are the Facts About the War on Terror Costs?

The costs of the 2003-2010 Iraq War are often contested, as academics and critics have unearthed many hidden costs not represented in official estimates. The most recent major report on these costs come from Brown University in the form of the Costs of War project,[1] which said the total for wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan is at least $3.2-4 trillion.

How many died in the war in Iraq?

What has been the cost of the Iraq War? In strictly American terms, 4,486 U.S. military personnel died there (plus another 318 from Coalition allies); the dollar tab for the war is reckoned in the trillions. And in Iraq—how many people died as a result of the American-led invasion? That’s a harder question than it might seem.

A new study with a controversial back story attempts to provide a good answer. Writing today in the journal PLOS Medicine, the University of Washington’s Amy Hagopian and 11 co-authors estimate that roughly 461,000 Iraqis died as either a direct or indirect cause of the war and subsequent military occupation. But reflecting the tortured effort both of getting good numbers from a war zone and the history of controversial past counts, by the time all their calculations had settled the researchers put their “confidence interval” for possible excess deaths between March 2003 and June 2011 at between 48,000 and 751,000.

GM.....ha ha ha

Cause we're still paying interest on the debt and the debt of the Iraq war...and we never got paid back for the Iraq war in money and the lives lost...priceless....
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#61434 Feb 15, 2014
Since you all are so interested in Multiple Sclerosis

How many people have MS?

An estimated 1.1 to 2.5 million people worldwide have multiple sclerosis

Let’s take the medication for Multiple sclerosis:

All drugs for auto immune diseases fall under the Orphan Drug Act;
The Orphan Drug Act of 1983 is a law passed in the United States designed to facilitate the development and commercialization of drugs to treat rare diseases, termed orphan drugs.

Drugs for MS

With 10 therapies to choose from and more currently in clinical trials, MS patients have options that didn't exist 20 years ago. But with many newer medications having just earned their patent rights, you won’t see cheaper generics available for as long as two decades.

In the end, it’s business as usual, despite the great need for these drugs and the impact drug costs have on patients’ lives. Drug companies are not totally insensitive to this, however, and all have patient assistance programs in place to help cover the cost of medication if a patient has insufficient insurance or no coverage and cannot otherwise afford it.

Tecfidera, the newest pill treatment to enter the market, is also priced in the range of $62,000 per year.

http://www.healthline.com/health-news/ms-why-...

continued

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former First Security Bank President Receives T... Jul '16 okcnews405 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance