OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Bud

United States

#52648 Nov 16, 2013
FAKE Bud aka KAREN JANBAZ wrote:
Republicans have done nothing but trash Democratic ideas for the past 5 years. Even the whole "repeal and replace" campaign hasn't produced a Republican alternative for Obamacare.
You Teabaggers are blaming Obama for insurance companies canceling illegal policies. Policies that were written and sold a year after Obamacare became law, meaning of course that insurance companies knew they were selling you junk 2 years ago but you were stupid enough to buy it, so let capitalism rock.
Back at it again I see Karen. Bet you did exactly what you've always done while I was on a mini-vacation with my wife and posted under my name and a dozen other's usernames? Never mind I know the answer to that without reading another of your lying posts!

United States

#52649 Nov 16, 2013
SO WHAT, REGARDLESS OF WHAT PRESIDENT would've been IN OFFICE THEY WOULDA HAD TO DO IT TOO. RACISTS JUST MAD A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE. SO WHAT SHOULDA GOTA DEGREE SO U COULD AFFORD INSURANCE, LMFAO. JUST GOTA PUT IT ALL ON THE PRESIDENT, WHAT ABOUT THEM REDNECK WHITE REPUBLICANS WHO ARE IN FAVOR OF THIS..LOL BETTER GET THAT GOVT ASSISTANCE, PROBABLY GO DOWN TO WHAT U WAS PAYIN WITH THAT DUMBASS
Bud

United States

#52650 Nov 16, 2013
FAKE Maddy aka KAREN JANBAZ wrote:
A lot already have insurance. I took care of everything through Humana. Even if you don't have insurance you don't have to use the Obamacare site. You can get insurance by going directly to whatever insurance company you choose.
OBEY THE LAW OF THE LAND
POST UNDER YOUR USERNAME KAREN!
Billy

United States

#52651 Nov 16, 2013
im a small business owner and our coverage went down my wife is an educator and hers went up some. Sorry you idiots aren't able to understand you can't push a button and everything is the way you want it. We know this is going to be good for the country in the future but my god can't you help work the kinks out instead of being angry that someone else may get something better than you got please grow up otherwise you're gonna keep tasting Obamas nuts cause you right wing psychos just got tea bagged by a black man!!!! Hahahahahaha
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#52652 Nov 16, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer being smart.

If you say it enough times you'll start to believe it Chester but... it's really obvious that is purely wishful thing on your part.

Chester, with you it's always a ridiculous snarkie comment to deflect from the real issues.
Give it up. It's become really boring. Get Lost Loser!
BOB

United States

#52653 Nov 16, 2013
My rates are going up about $17 per week, mainly attributed to the yearly increase. They even offered an ACA minimum plan that is about half of what I pay per week now. The key point here is find a job with good insurance. And GET OFF WELFARE.
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#52654 Nov 16, 2013
Obama, one mistake after another...

America's Health Insurance Plans, the main industry trade group, said Obama's offer comes too late and could lead to higher premiums, since companies already have set 2014 rates based on the assumption that many people with individual coverage will shift over to the new markets created under the law.

"Changing the rules after health plans have already met the requirements of the law could destabilize the market and result in higher premiums for consumers,” Karen Ignagni, president of the industry group, said in a statement in reaction to Obama's plan.
Bud

United States

#52655 Nov 16, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at it again I see Karen. Bet you did exactly what you've always done while I was on a mini-vacation with my wife and posted under my name and a dozen other's usernames? Never mind I know the answer to that without reading another of your lying posts!
Unpaid Fox Troll
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#52656 Nov 16, 2013
Trans-Pacific Partnership and One World Government...

The fraud in the White House is pushing through this so-called "trade" agreement in the darkness of night because he doesn't want the American people to realize that he is giving up the sovereignty of the USA to the "world government".

If you don't know what the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is, then you had better become informed because it's about to change your lives (and country) in ways you never thought possible -- all at the hands of a traitorous FRAUD who calls himself "Obama"....

Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#52657 Nov 16, 2013
I just love how Bill Clinton jumped on poor Obama's failure and pushed him under his own bus.

New Clinton Slogan: "If you like your bus ride...
just stay under there and hang on"
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#52658 Nov 16, 2013
Australia getting ready to reverse carbon tax bullshit, after realizing it was a bigger hoax than man-made global warming was to begin with.

Climate change is a group of very small minded people trying to prove they are bigger and smarter than they truly are.
Bud

United States

#52659 Nov 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Obama, one mistake after another...
America's Health Insurance Plans, the main industry trade group, said Obama's offer comes too late and could lead to higher premiums, since companies already have set 2014 rates based on the assumption that many people with individual coverage will shift over to the new markets created under the law.
"Changing the rules after health plans have already met the requirements of the law could destabilize the market and result in higher premiums for consumers,” Karen Ignagni, president of the industry group, said in a statement in reaction to Obama's plan.
Obama is just trying to cover his political butt. Oprah is saying he's getting disrespected because he's black! Oprah and Obama neither one will address the failures which now are literally piling on top of each other!

Worse run WH ever!
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#52660 Nov 16, 2013
They're working together!

Republican and Democrat leaders on the House Energy and Commerce Committee are calling on the Environmental Protection Agency to withdraw its proposal to impose carbon dioxide limits on power plants.
"If we just stand by and do nothing and let the EPA eliminate coal from our energy mix, we’re going to see the stability of our electrical grid threatened and see the price of electricity rise dramatically, jeopardizing America’s economy and countless jobs with no real environmental benefit, " Manchin D-W.Va., said.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#52661 Nov 16, 2013
Black people got screwed by this half black president too. Obama didn't discriminate.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#52662 Nov 16, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is just trying to cover his political butt. Oprah is saying he's getting disrespected because he's black! Oprah and Obama neither one will address the failures which now are literally piling on top of each other!

Worse run WH ever!
Funny coming from one black who was elected twice and another black who is one of the richest women in Earth. Yeah, racism!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#52663 Nov 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Black people got screwed by this half black president too. Obama didn't discriminate.
And the black people who aren't racist are finally admitting that he sucks. His poll numbers among blacks have dropped too.
Jessup

United States

#52664 Nov 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
America got SCREWED!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#52665 Nov 16, 2013
Jessup wrote:
<quoted text>America got SCREWED!
Yep. Maybe next election, people won't vote based on skin color or gender and we can try to repair it.
Donnie

United States

#52666 Nov 16, 2013
Jessup wrote:
<quoted text>
America got SCREWED!
Maybe that's why ObamaCare needed so much contraceptive coverage due to the fact the entire country was going to get royally screwed!
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#52667 Nov 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
America's Health Insurance Plans, the main industry trade group, said Obama's offer comes too late ...

"Changing the rules after health plans have already met the requirements of the law could destabilize the market
First you want it, then you don't.
Never ever happy.

It's plain you're just bitching for it's own sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former First Security Bank President Receives T... (Jul '16) Jul '16 okcnews405 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Mortgages