Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jessup

United States

#52637 Nov 15, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
The Presidential paradox of Obama:
He knows everything. And yet he seems to know nothing.
He’s passionate about the details of domestic policy but...
wasn’t privy to the details of his own legacy law.
He’s an academic with a command of every issue at once but...
seemingly only finds out what his administration is doing in news reports.
He’s so brilliant every normal endeavor he’s tried has bored him but...
he couldn’t bother to entertain himself with more than one monthly meeting on the make-or-break program of his presidency.
He’s the captain of the Culture of Competency who has overseen the most incompetent rollout...
of an entitlement program (and largest tax increase) in history.
Mary K. Hamm ( hotair.com )
LMAO, well done!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#52638 Nov 15, 2013
Congressman: Benghazi attackers knew location of ambassador's safe room

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/15/be...
Ace

United States

#52639 Nov 15, 2013
Sounds like a set up. Which makes those conspiracy theorist more credible doesn't it? Running arms to Syria wasn't it? Had to get rid of the witnesses like Ambassador Stevens couldn't have it traced back to Obama or Hillary could we?
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#52640 Nov 15, 2013
If you want to see all the new stuff and a new timeline and explanation of Benghazi, read @stranahan on Twitter . He is live tweeting while writing a new expose timeline, giving links, evidence, what was being said on the news at the time of the attacks. We now know there was no "lull" in the attacks.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#52641 Nov 16, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Liberals may also lie to get some incentive or benefit like lying on their resumes or in job interviews or even cause taxpayers for their insurance premiums so they can continue to live high on the hog..

Even if the intentions were good still lying in such a case results from the inability to tolerate the consequences of admitting that they don’t have the required skills for the job or the self responsibility to afford their own healthcare yet...

have plenty to take cruises and vacations and new cars.
If you're smart enough to play the system, free ObamaCare,
no federal taxes, six new cars, and European vacations
3x's a year. Or you can be Packing Heat and live in Perkins
OK and have your $26M safely stashed away in a jar.

I prefer being smart.

Resumes are meaningless, you live in the dark ages still.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#52642 Nov 16, 2013
Americans' Approval of Healthcare Law Declines http://t.co/JfU2wvnc9y
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#52643 Nov 16, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Americans' Approval of Healthcare Law Declines http://t.co/JfU2wvnc9y
What is interesting is Pres. Obama has pissed off so many Americans over Obamacare, and now he is pissing off all of the insurance worlds and Democrats are jumping ship right and left. And yet President Obama, Harry Reid and Miss Nancy Pelosi act like there is no sh-it on their hands. To them it is everyone else's fault. Can this administration screw the people of this country any more than they already have? "YES"!
Bud

United States

#52644 Nov 16, 2013
Republicans have done nothing but trash Democratic ideas for the past 5 years. Even the whole "repeal and replace" campaign hasn't produced a Republican alternative for Obamacare.

You Teabaggers are blaming Obama for insurance companies canceling illegal policies. Policies that were written and sold a year after Obamacare became law, meaning of course that insurance companies knew they were selling you junk 2 years ago but you were stupid enough to buy it, so let capitalism rock.
Maddy

United States

#52645 Nov 16, 2013
A lot already have insurance. I took care of everything through Humana. Even if you don't have insurance you don't have to use the Obamacare site. You can get insurance by going directly to whatever insurance company you choose.

OBEY THE LAW OF THE LAND
Marge

United States

#52646 Nov 16, 2013
Fox News---We Deceive, You Believe.

It has been revealed that Fox News’ does practice using paid commenters with fake social media accounts, to deceive the online community. Members of Fox’s online PR staff created between twenty and a hundred fake profiles on social media accounts each. The accounts are used by PR staff in order to push the station’s extreme right-wing agenda.

The point of these fake commenters is not just to push a specific agenda. It’s also to deceive the unsuspecting public about the actual amount of support that exists for that agenda. Paid commenters use vicious attacks against anyone who posts an opposing opinion. Eventually the attacks have the effect of driving people with opposite views away from the targeted sites. This allows them to dominate the web with their fake profiles, while at the same time discouraging real people from participating in the discussion.

The right-wing agenda being pushed by these paid commenters, hired by Fox and other sources, doesn’t just include tax breaks for the rich and the myth of corporate person-hood. It includes racism, sexism, homophobia, hatred of the poor and much more.
Lisa

United States

#52647 Nov 16, 2013
Do Not Feed The Fox Trolls.
Bud

United States

#52648 Nov 16, 2013
FAKE Bud aka KAREN JANBAZ wrote:
Republicans have done nothing but trash Democratic ideas for the past 5 years. Even the whole "repeal and replace" campaign hasn't produced a Republican alternative for Obamacare.
You Teabaggers are blaming Obama for insurance companies canceling illegal policies. Policies that were written and sold a year after Obamacare became law, meaning of course that insurance companies knew they were selling you junk 2 years ago but you were stupid enough to buy it, so let capitalism rock.
Back at it again I see Karen. Bet you did exactly what you've always done while I was on a mini-vacation with my wife and posted under my name and a dozen other's usernames? Never mind I know the answer to that without reading another of your lying posts!

United States

#52649 Nov 16, 2013
SO WHAT, REGARDLESS OF WHAT PRESIDENT would've been IN OFFICE THEY WOULDA HAD TO DO IT TOO. RACISTS JUST MAD A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE. SO WHAT SHOULDA GOTA DEGREE SO U COULD AFFORD INSURANCE, LMFAO. JUST GOTA PUT IT ALL ON THE PRESIDENT, WHAT ABOUT THEM REDNECK WHITE REPUBLICANS WHO ARE IN FAVOR OF THIS..LOL BETTER GET THAT GOVT ASSISTANCE, PROBABLY GO DOWN TO WHAT U WAS PAYIN WITH THAT DUMBASS
Bud

United States

#52650 Nov 16, 2013
FAKE Maddy aka KAREN JANBAZ wrote:
A lot already have insurance. I took care of everything through Humana. Even if you don't have insurance you don't have to use the Obamacare site. You can get insurance by going directly to whatever insurance company you choose.
OBEY THE LAW OF THE LAND
POST UNDER YOUR USERNAME KAREN!
Billy

United States

#52651 Nov 16, 2013
im a small business owner and our coverage went down my wife is an educator and hers went up some. Sorry you idiots aren't able to understand you can't push a button and everything is the way you want it. We know this is going to be good for the country in the future but my god can't you help work the kinks out instead of being angry that someone else may get something better than you got please grow up otherwise you're gonna keep tasting Obamas nuts cause you right wing psychos just got tea bagged by a black man!!!! Hahahahahaha
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#52652 Nov 16, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer being smart.

If you say it enough times you'll start to believe it Chester but... it's really obvious that is purely wishful thing on your part.

Chester, with you it's always a ridiculous snarkie comment to deflect from the real issues.
Give it up. It's become really boring. Get Lost Loser!
BOB

United States

#52653 Nov 16, 2013
My rates are going up about $17 per week, mainly attributed to the yearly increase. They even offered an ACA minimum plan that is about half of what I pay per week now. The key point here is find a job with good insurance. And GET OFF WELFARE.
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#52654 Nov 16, 2013
Obama, one mistake after another...

America's Health Insurance Plans, the main industry trade group, said Obama's offer comes too late and could lead to higher premiums, since companies already have set 2014 rates based on the assumption that many people with individual coverage will shift over to the new markets created under the law.

"Changing the rules after health plans have already met the requirements of the law could destabilize the market and result in higher premiums for consumers,” Karen Ignagni, president of the industry group, said in a statement in reaction to Obama's plan.
Bud

United States

#52655 Nov 16, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at it again I see Karen. Bet you did exactly what you've always done while I was on a mini-vacation with my wife and posted under my name and a dozen other's usernames? Never mind I know the answer to that without reading another of your lying posts!
Unpaid Fox Troll
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#52656 Nov 16, 2013
Trans-Pacific Partnership and One World Government...

The fraud in the White House is pushing through this so-called "trade" agreement in the darkness of night because he doesn't want the American people to realize that he is giving up the sovereignty of the USA to the "world government".

If you don't know what the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is, then you had better become informed because it's about to change your lives (and country) in ways you never thought possible -- all at the hands of a traitorous FRAUD who calls himself "Obama"....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liz ibison Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
People of Beaver (Sep '13) Mar '14 wake up Beaver Ok 7
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1
Help your Nursing Home (Jan '14) Jan '14 concernedcuts 1 3
Beaver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web