OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,571 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#51824 Nov 4, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Oh no you won't...

Can't say you weren't warned...
Obamacare - the fascist plutarchial handout to insco/medco/pharmco at the expense of the middle/working class, is seeing the backlash that may have very real consequences in the midterms

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...

The poor have been placated with free care, free phones, free housing and free food. Now the one percent and their lackey in the White House are squeezing the middle/working class to create an even greater disparity between the haves and the have-nots

Obamacare will do for health care what... Cash for Clunkers did for the auto industry... nothing.

Your worst nightmare is just around the corner... Watch.
Part of why Gallup shows Obamas approval rating at 40%, disapproval at 53% and blacks approval of him down to 81%.

They can make all the excuses they want for this Obamacare bullshit but the millions that are suffering bc of it know the truth and they're pissed. And they outweigh the number uninsured that are getting free insurance now.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#51825 Nov 4, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Obama's latest Truth: "If You Like Your policy cancelation letter... you can keep it."
Ha. Or... "iF I like your policy, you can keep it"
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#51826 Nov 4, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Millions across America are loosing their healthcare policies including me and my wife! It's not a joking matter. We found other insurance but it cost a lot higher with bigger deductibles and co-pays. But neither one of us are in critical care either! In critical care doctors and facilities are everything to saving a life!
Why don't you get some fresh air? Go outside and play with your 'little-green-footballs'...
Before you leave visit www.mycancellation.com and read about real people and real cancellation letters from real insurances companies!

That irrelevent assclown is not interested in facts, he's only here to try and insult as many as he can. He's nothing more than a basement dwelling troll that has been around topix several years.

Completely Clueless, Completely Irrelevent, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#51827 Nov 4, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. Or... "iF I like your policy, you can keep it"

Nope, when Obama said... "If you like your plan"... he meant him, his friends, congress and unions, not for those that must pay.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#51828 Nov 4, 2013
McAuliffe is so desperate, his campaign is now falsely claiming Cucinelli supports McAuliffe's policy positions.
http://t.co/N1Iy8KnlvV
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#51829 Nov 4, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, dumbass, the article quotes the source itself. That just shows you don't read before you open your mouth, just get ready to attack. I've warned you all about not listening before attacking

Chester is an irrelevent Troll and is not interested in facts or truth. Only here to insult and disrupt conversations. That is what Trolls do.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#51830 Nov 4, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, when Obama said... "If you like your plan"... he meant him, his friends, congress and unions, not for those that must pay.
That's what I said :)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#51831 Nov 4, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of why Gallup shows Obamas approval rating at 40%, disapproval at 53% and blacks approval of him down to 81%.
They can make all the excuses they want for this Obamacare bullshit but the millions that are suffering bc of it know the truth and they're pissed. And they outweigh the number uninsured that are getting free insurance now.

Just checked Health Care.gov ...

As a result of the congressional hearings Obama has changed the site so people can now shop plans without registering first.

Be prepared for registration numbers to plummet as people experience sticker shock and abandon the notion of participating in

Obama's model of health insurance

https://www.healthcare.gov/find-premium-estim...

Everyone agrees Society needs to provide a place for those in need Health Care, something basic they can afford to contribute some toward it.

In fact we already do just that except we let them off the hook without paying anything and that is simply wrong. They don't pay income taxes and now they don't pay healthcare premiums. Majority of new sign-ups are going to Medicaid and that is a FACT!

The question is how long should society be responsible for parasites who are able bodied but refuse to take responsibility for their own Health Care without taxpayer support. Now you tell me.

Obamacare screws it up for the 85% just to try fix the problem for the 15%... it's like you have a trash can on fire in your back yard and the fire department breaks down the front door and windows to drag the firehose through your house to put it out. Go figure!

Notice the Mandate to Big Business was Delayed by another year. Ever wonder why? They knew millions more are going to be screwed and they simply do not care.

The fact is, ACA is great if you're making less than 30K a year and never had insurance before. You can swing that $75 bucks a month.

But for people who saw a $400 dollar a month skyrocket to $835 a month, not so much, not so fair. This will absolute cause outrage!

Yeah, I think it's ok and time everyone told Obama to go f*ck himself with his healthcare law.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51832 Nov 4, 2013
The Blaze

TheGovernment

Woman With Cancer Loses ‘World-Class’ Insurance Plan Because of Obamacare

Nov. 4, 2013 9:49am Becket Adams

Related:
Barack Obama,
Obamacare

We will be discussing this story and all the day’s news on our live BlazeCast with Editor-in-Chief Scott Baker (@bakerlink) beginning at 2:00 pm ET:

Blaze

A San Diego woman says she has been kicked off her insurance plan due to Obamacare while battling Stage 4 gallbladder cancer.

“I had great cancer doctors and health insurance,” Edie Littlefield Sundby wrote in a Sunday Wall Street Journal op-ed.“My plan was canceled. Now I worry how long I’ll live.”

“For almost seven years I have fought and survived Stage 4 gallbladder cancer, with a five-year survival rate of less than 2 percent after diagnosis,” she said.

Hope and Change: Woman With Cancer Loses World Class Insurance Plan Because of Obamacare (not ready)
Edie Littlefield Sundby (image source: Facebook)

Her op-ed, which received significant attention from conservatives online, comes as millions of Americans are being dropped from their health insurance plans because of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, President Barack Obama’s signature health care law.

Sundby will be released from her current plan effective Dec. 31. She said her only options going forward are to either enroll in Obamacare and lose her cancer doctors, or to start her treatment all over again with a new provider at rates that are approximately 40 to 50 percent more expensive.

Worse than just losing her doctors through Obamacare, Sundby said, is that nothing available through the government-run program comes even close to comparing with what she had through her private insurer.

And on top of that, Covered California, the Golden State’s Obamacare insurance exchange, is nearly inoperable.

“After four weeks of researching plans on the website, talking directly to government exchange counselors, insurance companies and medical providers, my insurance broker and I are as confused as ever. Time is running out and we still don’t have a clue how to best proceed,” she wrote.

Hope and Change: Woman With Cancer Loses World Class Insurance Plan Because of Obamacare (not ready)
Edie Littlefield Sundby (Image source: Facebook)

The Obama administration and supporters of the president’s health care law have urged consumers to be patient as officials address the many errors with the Obamacare websites.

Sundby explained her soon-to-be-lost plan:“Since March 2007 United Healthcare has paid $1.2 million to help keep me alive, and it has never once questioned any treatment or procedure recommended by my medical team.”

“The company pays a fair price to the doctors and hospitals, on time, and is responsive to the emergency treatment requirements of late-stage cancer. Its caring people in the claims office have been readily available to talk to me and my providers,” she said.

But, she said, she was informed in January that United would be dropping her from her current plan because of the impending health care law and it was suggested she enroll in the state’s online exchange. But Obamacare just doesn’t offer her the same options as her previous plan, forcing her to choose between Stanford University, which has “kept (her) alive,” and the University of California, San Diego, where her primary-care doctors are located.

“What happened to the president’s promise,‘You can keep your health plan’? Or to the promise that ‘You can keep your doctor’?” she asked.“Thanks to the law, I have been forced to give up a world-class health plan. The exchange would force me to give up a world-class physician.”

“For a cancer patient, medical coverage is a matter of life and death,” she said.“Take away people’s ability to control their medical-coverage choices and they may die. I guess that’s a highly effective way to control medical costs. Perhaps that’s the point.”

Here is a repeat for some that can not read and comprehend what they read.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#51833 Nov 4, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I said :)

Ooops... my bad, lol. Must of went blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other. Thanks, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#51834 Nov 4, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
McAuliffe is so desperate, his campaign is now falsely claiming Cucinelli supports McAuliffe's policy positions.
http://t.co/N1Iy8KnlvV

And unfortunately lies get half-way around the world before the truth can get it's shoes on.

This is exactly the tactic Obama used against Hillary and then against Mitt Romney.

Candy Crowley even helped Obama in one debate and turned out to be a lie.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#51835 Nov 4, 2013
Woman with cancer loses insurance and doctors

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702...

Wall Street Journal
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#51836 Nov 4, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Ooops... my bad, lol. Must of went blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other. Thanks, lol.
Lol I figured you had just misread it.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#51837 Nov 4, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
The Blaze
TheGovernment
Woman With Cancer Loses ‘World-Class’ Insurance Plan Because of Obamacare
Nov. 4, 2013 9:49am Becket Adams
Related:
Barack Obama,
Obamacare

A San Diego woman says she has been kicked off her insurance plan due to Obamacare while battling Stage 4 gallbladder cancer.
“I had great cancer doctors and health insurance,” Edie Littlefield Sundby wrote in a Sunday Wall Street Journal op-ed.“My plan was canceled. Now I worry how long I’ll live.”
“For almost seven years I have fought and survived Stage 4 gallbladder cancer, with a five-year survival rate of less than 2 percent after diagnosis,” she said.
Edie Littlefield Sundby (image source: Facebook)
Her op-ed, which received significant attention from conservatives online, comes as millions of Americans are being dropped from their health insurance plans because of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, President Barack Obama’s signature health care law.
Sundby will be released from her current plan effective Dec. 31. She said her only options going forward are to either enroll in Obamacare and lose her cancer doctors, or to start her treatment all over again with a new provider at rates that are approximately 40 to 50 percent more expensive.
Worse than just losing her doctors through Obamacare, Sundby said, is that nothing available through the government-run program comes even close to comparing with what she had through her private insurer.
And on top of that, Covered California, the Golden State’s Obamacare insurance exchange, is nearly inoperable.
“After four weeks of researching plans on the website, talking directly to government exchange counselors, insurance companies and medical providers, my insurance broker and I are as confused as ever. Time is running out and we still don’t have a clue how to best proceed,” she wrote.
Edie Littlefield Sundby (Image source: Facebook)
The Obama administration and supporters of the president’s health care law have urged consumers to be patient as officials address the many errors with the Obamacare websites.
Sundby explained her soon-to-be-lost plan:“Since March 2007 United Healthcare has paid $1.2 million to help keep me alive, and it has never once questioned any treatment or procedure recommended by my medical team.”
“The company pays a fair price to the doctors and hospitals, on time, and is responsive to the emergency treatment requirements of late-stage cancer. Its caring people in the claims office have been readily available to talk to me and my providers,” she said.
But, she said, she was informed in January that United would be dropping her from her current plan because of the impending health care law and it was suggested she enroll in the state’s online exchange. But Obamacare just doesn’t offer her the same options as her previous plan, forcing her to choose between Stanford University, which has “kept (her) alive,” and the University of California, San Diego, where her primary-care doctors are located.
“What happened to the president’s promise,‘You can keep your health plan’? Or to the promise that ‘You can keep your doctor’?” she asked.“Thanks to the law, I have been forced to give up a world-class health plan. The exchange would force me to give up a world-class physician.”
“For a cancer patient, medical coverage is a matter of life and death,” she said.“Take away people’s ability to control their medical-coverage choices and they may die. I guess that’s a highly effective way to control medical costs. Perhaps that’s the point.”
Here is a repeat for some that can not read and comprehend what they read.
That would be Chester aka: WFO
"The Basement Dweller and Topix Troll"
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51838 Nov 4, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Woman with cancer loses insurance and doctors
http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702...
Wall Street Journal
From where I 'copy and pasted' they had pictures of her. To bad they can't be put on here.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#51839 Nov 4, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, dumbass, the article quotes the source itself. That just shows you don't read before you open your mouth, just get ready to attack. I've warned you all about not listening before attacking
Well, if you'd read the article yourself
you'd see that it references a Wall Street
Journal (owned by FOX NEWS) article.

NO WHERE does this article exist.
Only second hand references exist.

God, your such a simpleton.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#51840 Nov 4, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I figured you had just misread it.

Yep... I only had 12 things going all at once for a moment, lol.

Then, Guy walked in that wants to sell me his Car Collection.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#51843 Nov 4, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... I only had 12 things going all at once for a moment, lol.
Then, Guy walked in that wants to sell me his Car Collection.
Is this the same person who's holding
your $26M safely stashed away.
And is he in a pink rabbit suit again.

Get a better grade of weed.
Lisa

United States

#51844 Nov 4, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you'd read the article yourself
Hello? Anyone home? How many times has the NYT or MSNBC, NBC, CBS,ABC, LA Times been incorrect about ObamaCare and so many other important issues?

So far the very few who have been warning against this healthcare catastrophe such as Max Baucus(D)MT, the Republican Party, Libertarians, Tea Party members, Independents have been correct on this issue. At least Ted Cruz and Mike Lee tried to save their constituents for the whole mess that is the ACA rollout!

Before you make another stupid remark let me head you off at the pass, I'm not a member of any Tea Party, Republican Party or a Mormon. I'm the mostly silent American citizen who is stunned this sham of a healthcare law was allowed to become law.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#51845 Nov 4, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you'd read the article yourself

I just showed you, simpleton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
People of Beaver (Sep '13) Mar '14 wake up Beaver Ok 7
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1
Help your Nursing Home (Jan '14) Jan '14 concernedcuts 1 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Mortgages