OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#51391 Oct 31, 2013
Lisa wrote:
Do Not Feed The Trolls
Unpaid skitzo
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#51392 Oct 31, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Unpaid skitzo
MistyGirl

United States

#51393 Oct 31, 2013
Bud and his wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary.

The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads,'Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever'."

"Yeah" she replies, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads,'Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last.'"
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51394 Oct 31, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how I see it. Democrats wrote this law without the help of republicans. They passed this law without one vote from the republicans. The insurance companies didn't pass the law the democrats did. The insurance companies didn't build the website the democrats in this administration are over all of that. Obama lied to the American people over and over again. He is a democrat.
So clearly the fault rest solely on the democrats in this administration.
I am agreeing with you. But I think the reason the Democrats are trying to lay things wrong with the website on the health insurance companies is because so many people out there blame the health insurance companies for all their healthcare problems.
Bud

United States

#51395 Oct 31, 2013
Packing Heat was walking home alone one night when he heard a "BUMP....BUMP....BUMP... " behind him. Walking faster, he looked back, making out an image of an upright coffin banging its way down the middle of the street towards him...."BUMP...BUMP...BUM P..."

Packing Heat began to run toward his home, and the coffin boiunced after him faster....faster...BUMPBUMPBUM P.

He ran up to his door, fumbled with his keys, opened the door, rushed in, and locked it behind him. The coffin crashed through his door, with the lid of the coffin clapping BUMP...BUMP...BUMP... on the heals of the terrified man. The man rushed upstairs to the bathroom and locked himself in, heart pounding.

With a CRASH, the coffin broke down the door, coming slowly toward him. The man while screaming, reached for something, anything....all he can find was a box of cough drops which he hurled at the coffin...and suddenly "the coffin stops."
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51396 Oct 31, 2013
JimBud wrote:
TAMARA dies and goes to heaven. She is chatting to St.Peter at the Pearly Gates when all of a sudden she hears the most awful bloodcurdling screams.
"Oh my goodness," says the old lady, "what is happening?"
"Don't worry about that," says St. Peter, "It's only someone having the holes bored on their shoulder blades for the wings."
The old lady looks a little uncomfortable but carries on with the conversation. Ten minutes later, there are more bloodcurdling screams.
"Oh my goodness," says the old lady, "now what is happening?"
"Not to worry," says St.Peter, "they are just having their head drilled to fit the halo."
Shaking her head, the old lady says, "I can't do this. I'm off down to hell."
"You can't go there," says St. Peter, "You'll be raped and sodomized."
"Sure" says the old lady, "but I've already got the holes for that."
I guess for Trick or Treating all you got was a dill pill and rotten eggs to snack on! ENJOY!
Packing heat

United States

#51397 Oct 31, 2013
Bud and DoesntMatter were walking home after a Halloween party and
decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for
laughs. Right in the middle of the cemetery, they were
startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty
shadows.

Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and
chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones.

"Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his
breath. "You scared us half to death -- we thought you were a
ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night?"

"My family are such fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my
name and here I have to correct it!"
TAMARA

United States

#51398 Oct 31, 2013
10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't...

1. So...What'd you get in the sack?

2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!!

3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it!

4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks!

5. I got the best piece from that house.

6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!!

7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling....

8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!!

9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you.

10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!
Bud

United States

#51399 Oct 31, 2013
I am not scared of goblins or ghouls and things that go bump in the night
Werewolves and bats and witches and such do not give me much of a fright ...
But there is this one thing that scares me to death and only this one thing I fear
And that's to open my fridge at night and find that I'm all out of beer.
DoesntMatter

United States

#51400 Oct 31, 2013
Top 10 Signs Packing Heat is Too Old to Be Trick or Treating

10. He get winded from knocking on the door.

9. He have to have another kid chew the candy for him.

8. He asks for high fiber candy only.

7. When someone drops a candy bar in his bag, he lose your balance and fall over.

6. People say, "Great Keith Richards mask!" and he is not wearing a mask.

5. When the door opens he yells, "Trick or..." and can't remember the rest.

4. By the end of the night, he will have a bag full of restraining orders.

3. He has to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge his hairpiece.

2. He is the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.

1. He avoid going to houses where his ex-wives live.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51401 Oct 31, 2013
If the high majority of people signing up the healthcare insurance are signing up for Medicaid, How does this help supply money to support Obamacare to make health insurance coverage better for everyone? And how does Obama and the Democrats mainly Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi think Medicaid is to be paid for to support all the new people going into that program?
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51402 Oct 31, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If the high majority of people signing up the healthcare insurance are signing up for Medicaid, How does this help supply money to support Obamacare to make health insurance coverage better for everyone? And how does Obama and the Democrats mainly Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi think Medicaid is to be paid for to support all the new people going into that program?
It doesn't, it helps Obamacare go off the cliff and take the insurance industry with it as far as healthcare coverage and then it will be Single-Payer System like Medicaid for all that is deducted from your paycheck just like they do Social Security/Medicare now.

Most likely something like 9.5% of paycheck will be deducted for healthcare premiums and meet a deductable first before it ever pays and then have co-pays. That all comes later after insurance so expensive, no one buys it.

Then Government becomes new insurance company... hence the new...
"Blue Cross - Purple Lip Shield Insurance Co.
aka: Obamacare.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51403 Oct 31, 2013
Status quo is preferred over making bad worse, only 37% consider ACA a "good idea" 47% oppose it. Bye Bye Dems 2014
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51404 Oct 31, 2013
Now Obama is spying on the pope. WTF?

Yes, the NSA was spying on the Pope.

The only real difference, I suspect, is that now, thanks to Snowden and Manning, we know about it.

More than likely, this sort of thing has been going on for years.

He makes Nixon look timid in comparison since Obama put the NSA on Steroids.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51405 Oct 31, 2013
Hillary/Bill Clinton hit list-we don't want her...

Well for you leftist smart asses gloating over the 2012 election, which everyone knows Obama cheated to win-here is a little clue of what we intend to remind voters of, if your witch, Hillary decides to run for president.

Google melowese richardson-caught for cheating for Obama and serving a five year prison term. Her story is just the tip of the iceberg/fraud/2012 election.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51406 Oct 31, 2013
CLINTON BODY COUNT

By: Ether Zone Staff

Here is the latest body count that we have. All of these people have been connected with the Clintons in some form or another. We have not included any deaths that could not be verified or connected to the Clinton scandals. All deaths are listed chronologically by date. This list is current and accurate to the best of our knowledge as of August 1, 2000.

http://www.etherzone.com/body.html
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51407 Oct 31, 2013
This is the proof of the WMD's that Democrats all said Saddam had in Iraq even before George W. Bush was even considered running for President. Verified by Karen Janbaz aka: Justaminute's Favorite leftwing hacks, Snopes!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes....
Bud

United States

#51408 Oct 31, 2013
Evening,
You guys did hear about the company which was contracted to process the paperwork associated with ObamaCare not quite sure what all they are supposed 'to process' but anyway according to Greta Van Sustern they have been paid 1 billion (yes that's B as in billion)dollars and they are under investigation in the UK for FRAUD. But that's not all they have many complaints and other investigations associated with other contracts.

How in the world did the American People luck out with every criminal or incompetent organization in the world associated with ObamaCare?

We know CGI is connected to a college friend of Michelle's who was involved along with Michelle in supporting pro PLO activities and anti-Semitic organizations.

Crap is splattering everywhere!
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51409 Oct 31, 2013
Hillary Clinton's approval dropping, fast...

Maybe if she hadn't let Chris Stevens get murdered she be ok, but she didn't, he dead.

This should haunt her rest of her life.

Hillary bad witch, murderer.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51410 Oct 31, 2013
Hillary Clinton's approval dropping, fast...

Maybe if she hadn't let Chris Stevens get murdered she be ok, but she didn't, he dead. This haunt her rest of her life. Hillary bad witch, murderer.

Washington Post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former First Security Bank President Receives T... Jul '16 okcnews405 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance