OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#51236 Oct 29, 2013
“The bids submitted by insurers provide clear evidence that the Marketplace is encouraging plans to compete for consumers, resulting in more affordable rates,” Sebelius said. Not only did the initial premiums in the marketplace beat expectations, she says, but some insurers have lowered their rates even further.

“In Oregon, two plans requested to lower their rates by 15 percent or more,” she says.“New York State has said, on average, the approved 2014 rates for even the highest coverage levels of plans individual consumers can purchase through its Marketplace (gold and platinum) represent a 53 percent reduction compared to last year’s direct-pay individual market rates.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57609849/...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#51237 Oct 29, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
We are reasonably certain as modern medicine can tell us we have no health issues. I thought you could understand at least that much. Furthermore, we have what is usually referred to as 'Cadillac plans' which now I will be taxed for having good insurance plus it will cost not less than 3 times what I used to pay for it. Obama said I would get a reduced cost, a 2500.00 reduction and I could keep my plan he lied there is no way around it.
Please tune me out. I've been tuning you out since 4 years ago.
Bud you haven't been around for 4 years.

So if you want list your hundred of other names. If you have guts too. Which I doubt.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#51241 Oct 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Justi I asked you this once but got no answer:
Your old health insurance what was your:
1] premiums
2]deductible
3]insurance pay out and your pay out.[Example--Ins. pays 80% and you 30%]
4] Were you covered for MS
5] What company were you with
Now the policy thru Obamacare:
1] What company
2] premiums
3]deductible
4]Insurance pay out and yours
5]For sure your MS is covered.
Just want to see the difference in policies.
You do know that when it concerns me that we are talking about 3 right:

The $1,500 a month policy

The $560 a month policy

And the $380 a month policy.

The $380 is for both of us and the first two is for just little ole me.

All the info, maybe later but we are stickler at the detail and all I remember is the deductible is $2,000 a year and doctor visits are $15.00. My present policy until Jan 1 has the same $2,000 and dr visits is $25

And since my name and business has been bandied about here constantly I'm not naming my insurance company, thank you very much but it's different now but it's still a big name that you would know. Or filling in all the details.

And since I'm an accountant and we own a business, let's just say I'm a REAL happy camper. And I've delt with insurance co. now alot and I know when I'm getting screwed and now I'm not.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#51242 Oct 29, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop fishing Karen. Ignore me ok. I'll appreciate the peace and quiet and perhaps a intelligent exchange something else no one can have with you.
Fine, happy to if you'll do the same with me. If you can do that..
Bud

United States

#51243 Oct 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Justi I asked you this once but got no answer:
Your old health insurance what was your:
1] premiums
2]deductible
3]insurance pay out and your pay out.[Example--Ins. pays 80% and you 30%]
4] Were you covered for MS
5] What company were you with
Now the policy thru Obamacare:
1] What company
2] premiums
3]deductible
4]Insurance pay out and yours
5]For sure your MS is covered.
Just want to see the difference in policies.
Hasn't answered you yet has she, lol.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51244 Oct 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>“In Oregon, two plans requested to lower their rates by 15 percent or more,” she says.“New York State has said, on average, the approved 2014 rates for even the highest coverage levels of plans individual consumers can purchase through its Marketplace (gold and platinum) represent a 53 percent reduction compared to last year’s direct-pay individual market rates.”
Yet Doctors in New York are declining to accept anything related to Obamacare.

Forcing Americans off of their current health coverage and onto a government-run plan isn't the answer, but that's exactly what Obama and the Democrat's plan does, plain and simple.

Obamacare is making Doctors Puke!

New York Post 10/29/2013

New York doctors are treating ObamaCare like the plague, a new survey reveals.

A poll conducted by the New York State Medical Society finds that 44 percent of MDs said they are not participating in the nation’s new health-care plan.

Another 33 percent say they’re still not sure whether to become ObamaCare providers.

Only 23 percent of the 409 physicians queried said they’re taking patients who signed up through health exchanges.

“This is so poorly designed that a lot of doctors are afraid to participate,” said Dr. Sam Unterricht, president of the 29,000-member organization.

“There’s a lot of resistance. Doctors don’t know what they’re going to get paid.”
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51245 Oct 29, 2013
Does anyone know where these people are that Harry Reid is talking about?

Harry Reid says - Everybody Wants To Pay More Taxes!

http://cdn.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/10...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#51246 Oct 29, 2013
Oh and Tamara, I can tell you the only health question they can ask me now and did ask me is 'Do you smoke and have you ever smoked...

What an improvement!

You know, I'm thinking people are quite sure that this is some kind of univeral coverage.

On the rate thing...insurance companies premiums still have to comply with the 80% of premiums have to be spent on the person or they will be refunded.

And it looks like they are now competing.

I know you don't know any one that got money back off of their premiums...Even after I gave you a link to the Daily Oklahoman telling the story about how much Oklahomans got refunded...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#51248 Oct 29, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text> Yet Doctors in New York are declining to accept anything related to Obamacare.
Forcing Americans off of their current health coverage and onto a government-run plan isn't the answer, but that's exactly what Obama and the Democrat's plan does, plain and simple.
Obamacare is making Doctors Puke!
New York Post 10/29/2013
New York doctors are treating ObamaCare like the plague, a new survey reveals.
A poll conducted by the New York State Medical Society finds that 44 percent of MDs said they are not participating in the nation’s new health-care plan.
Another 33 percent say they’re still not sure whether to become ObamaCare providers.
Only 23 percent of the 409 physicians queried said they’re taking patients who signed up through health exchanges.
“This is so poorly designed that a lot of doctors are afraid to participate,” said Dr. Sam Unterricht, president of the 29,000-member organization.
“There’s a lot of resistance. Doctors don’t know what they’re going to get paid.”
I went to the website--first clue that it's a Repub hit site, the header of Obamacare instead of it name (bad journalism) and the other 5 posts of Obamacare hit pieces..

Did you find in when you were cruising Free Republic of World Nut Daily?

You can lie to your peeps, Packing Blanks, but I'm immune but their ripe for your dribble..
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#51249 Oct 29, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Does anyone know where these people are that Harry Reid is talking about?
Harry Reid says - Everybody Wants To Pay More Taxes!
http://cdn.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/10...
Well since they cut out a segment from his interview the Breitbrats didn't want you to know what Harry is saying..

Or the date or the time...

We're getting ready to go Wen, into Budget negotiations and we're not going to hand the Repubs all budget cuts with no new revenue...No grand bargain again.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51250 Oct 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that when it concerns me that we are talking about 3 right:
The $1,500 a month policy
The $560 a month policy
And the $380 a month policy.
The $380 is for both of us and the first two is for just little ole me.
All the info, maybe later but we are stickler at the detail and all I remember is the deductible is $2,000 a year and doctor visits are $15.00. My present policy until Jan 1 has the same $2,000 and dr visits is $25
And since my name and business has been bandied about here constantly I'm not naming my insurance company, thank you very much but it's different now but it's still a big name that you would know. Or filling in all the details.
And since I'm an accountant and we own a business, let's just say I'm a REAL happy camper. And I've delt with insurance co. now alot and I know when I'm getting screwed and now I'm not.
I am not understanding your first 4 lines. Were you paying $1,500 for 2? So what is the $560 a month? And now for 2 you will be paying $380 a month? Now what level of plan are you talking about?

I understand you not wanting to say what company.

Now after deductibles met what is pay offs by insurance for tests and hospital stays and procedures? Like for Medicare when the Part B deductible is met for office visits and testing a in/out procedures it is 80% and patient or supplement ins pays the 20% and same with Part A. Part A has it's own deductible as does Part B does.

I am honestly trying to see what is being offered.

I just heard from 3 friend on Medicare and their supplement premiums are going up. We have not got any notice yet.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51251 Oct 29, 2013
People who believed Obama when he lied and said it would be affordable for "everyone" are turning their backs on the piece of sh!t called Obamacare. Too bad, people had to be slammed against the wall, thrown down the stairs and their heads slammed to the cement by Obama before he kicked them under the bus just to see what a liar he was.

Too many people "believed" and "hoped" for a good "change". The only "change" is the fact that America is failing them and everyone. Obamacare website isn't failing because of glitches, it's failing because it was all built on a lie. Obama and the Democrats knew since 2010 you would lose your health care policy.

But the Democrats and Obama just kept on lying at every breath. Even Hillary knew too, mandatory Obamacare would cost those that wanted what they had, promised they could keep it... was all a lie. Now even NBC Admits Obamacare Was All a Lie...
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#51252 Oct 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Tea Party Leader: Ultraconservative Ken Cuccinelli Is Not Conservative Enough - See more at:

Every thing out of the Cooches mouth is Tea Party mantra and know their saying he's not conservative enough...I swear to God you guys are insane.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/tea-par...
LOL!! Umm, I'm going to say this one more time and hopefully it will sink in.

Tea Party, conservative, republican and libertarian are not the same.

You people have no idea what the Yea Party stands for except what you have made up in your mind. That is why you and your article writers are so damned confused.

You can be a Tea Party republican, Tea Party libertarian, Tea Party conservative, Tea Party independent, Tea Party Moderate, and yes even left of center Democrat Tea party. Maybe one day you'll decide to listen and you'll understand.

if that article is right about the things he has fought for, they're right, he's not conservative, he's a fascist. You may think the two are the same but they are not. Conservatives are leaning more towards libertarian now, so if this is what he's got, then yep, he's screwed.

I say if bc this was written by a left wing lunatic. I don't know the mans record and not really concerned enough to go look.
Bud

United States

#51253 Oct 29, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
People who believed Obama when he lied and said it would be affordable for "everyone" are turning their backs on the piece of sh!t called Obamacare. Too bad, people had to be slammed against the wall, thrown down the stairs and their heads slammed to the cement by Obama before he kicked them under the bus just to see what a liar he was.
Too many people "believed" and "hoped" for a good "change". The only "change" is the fact that America is failing them and everyone. Obamacare website isn't failing because of glitches, it's failing because it was all built on a lie. Obama and the Democrats knew since 2010 you would lose your health care policy.
But the Democrats and Obama just kept on lying at every breath. Even Hillary knew too, mandatory Obamacare would cost those that wanted what they had, promised they could keep it... was all a lie. Now even NBC Admits Obamacare Was All a Lie...
People are getting hurt too. It just cost me a lot more to buy insurance so it was just money. But if you look at what the government is offering in bronze plans the deductible alone is prohibitive as a healthcare plan for a small family. Chances are you would never use the insurance side all you would do is pay premiums, co-pays and deductible. The insurance side would never be kicked in unless your hit by a train or a plane falls out of the sky and lands on your house while your laying in bed.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51254 Oct 29, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't answered you yet has she, lol.
We are working on it.
Jesse

United States

#51255 Oct 29, 2013
Don't forget the fact the young people are getting raped!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51256 Oct 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Oh and Tamara, I can tell you the only health question they can ask me now and did ask me is 'Do you smoke and have you ever smoked...
What an improvement!
You know, I'm thinking people are quite sure that this is some kind of univeral coverage.
On the rate thing...insurance companies premiums still have to comply with the 80% of premiums have to be spent on the person or they will be refunded.
And it looks like they are now competing.
I know you don't know any one that got money back off of their premiums...Even after I gave you a link to the Daily Oklahoman telling the story about how much Oklahomans got refunded...
If I was back in my 50s and had no major health issues and not had any I really do not think I should pay the same premium as some one that does have major health issues. I say this even with the fact my husband fought cancer. Being the same age I don't feel my premiums should be the same as his. I also do not believe if I can not have children any more that I should not pay for maternity coverage. Now as time goes on and I have a major illness I can see my premiums going up because I became a high risk person to insure.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#51257 Oct 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am not understanding your first 4 lines. Were you paying $1,500 for 2? So what is the $560 a month? And now for 2 you will be paying $380 a month? Now what level of plan are you talking about?
I understand you not wanting to say what company.
Now after deductibles met what is pay offs by insurance for tests and hospital stays and procedures? Like for Medicare when the Part B deductible is met for office visits and testing a in/out procedures it is 80% and patient or supplement ins pays the 20% and same with Part A. Part A has it's own deductible as does Part B does.
I am honestly trying to see what is being offered.
I just heard from 3 friend on Medicare and their supplement premiums are going up. We have not got any notice yet.
$1,500 a month before Obamacare]
The $560 is once the Supreme Court okayed it and my insurance co. knew it was a done deal notified me that they were issuing me a new policy with the same deductibles. They actually gave me a choice at what level of coverage I wanted.

I really only use my insurance for the usually, girly dr. stuff like paps and mammograms and now under Obamacare wellness checks have no deductibles. When I broke my arm in the car wreck the car insurance paid, no deductibles.

I go to the Dr. twice a year to renew my scripts (2).

When I used to go to a doc for my MS, he says that one way my immune system has in one way benefited me that I never get sick..knock on wood...I've had a cold once an awhile but it's been at least 15 years since I had anything but MS and that's enough...but that is benign pretty much and I'm really really lucky..

My dad's employer ONG who paid for his supplemental insurance changed it over to one single payment to my dad a month and he has to get the supplemental on his own now. It's gone up.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#51258 Oct 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If I was back in my 50s and had no major health issues and not had any I really do not think I should pay the same premium as some one that does have major health issues. I say this even with the fact my husband fought cancer. Being the same age I don't feel my premiums should be the same as his. I also do not believe if I can not have children any more that I should not pay for maternity coverage. Now as time goes on and I have a major illness I can see my premiums going up because I became a high risk person to insure.
I really wish the Medicare for all went through..I sincerely do...If it had I really don't think that you would have to have a supplemental. If everyone was on it, it would spread out the costs.. But you don't sound like you use a lot...but the thing is not what you use that has gone crazy..

It the charges for the care you get...An MRI cost varies so much but we are charged out the ying yang for it. And other surgeries like knee replacement...it's highway robbery...

And medicare should be able to bargain for prices on Meds like the rest of the western countries...that's robbery as well.

You should look it up what care using the same equipment like MRI machine charges are, and cancer treatments, knee replacement etc.

It makes you sick.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#51259 Oct 29, 2013
Now fun posts from the left.

Yes, we're making fun of you:

Day 17: Obamacare has wiped out most of my village. The survivors are hiding in an abandoned Sizzler and living off squirrel meat. Why God?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former First Security Bank President Receives T... (Jul '16) Jul '16 okcnews405 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Mortgages