Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer

Posted in the Beaver Forum

Since: Sep 13

Beaver, OK

#1 Sep 16, 2013
There were some pretty nasty threads about Debbie Brennon and April Jamison started here, and another Forgan thread taken over to trash Arlo and Laurie Anderson.

When this was brought to our attention, we came here to defend these people.

These threads were reported numerous times and removed.

THEN, quite cleverly, the folks who started these threads started using our names to post more ugliness, which is why I joined and got my own account, and my posts will only say MelStewart.

Once they had used our names to post more of their nastiness, they then decided to "out us" and direct Beaverites from Facebook to see how vile we were.

Quite a false flag operation and about as low as it comes. But you know who you are, and you will answer to this god of yours you "claim" to worship.

Now... did I give one of the cops heck on Facebook. Oh yes. Because of the nasty and suggestive pictures he insisted on posting on his Facebook pages. I've no sympathy for his dilemma. As far as I'm concerned, that was Karma. And you can't imagine how thankful I am that I do not have a teen daughter growing up in this town right now. You should be thankful, too. Because then you really would think I was a b*tch.

But, it was not us posting the nastiness. That was reported and removed, and then continued with the perpetrators using our names. And you think you're on the side of good, law-abiding people?

I don't think so.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
thanks mel

Hooker, OK

#2 Sep 16, 2013
We need more people like you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Laurie Anderson

Beaver, OK

#3 Jan 12, 2014
Below is a facebook conversation which occurred months ago between the Methodist minister and myself. I have been called several things, but unGodly has been the biggest slap in the face. I agree with Melody Stewart and appreciate her support more than she will ever understand! Thank you for standing up for justice with us, Melody. I will forever be in your debt.

Laurie Anderson I am truly sorry to anyone I may have offended, but WE DO STAND TO LOSE SOMETHING IN THIS! WE stand to lose what our TOWN, what our COUNTRY, was founded on... our constitutional rights! They are being violated by the Beaver police department AND the town administrator AND the board of trustees. The ACLU of Oklahoma has already been here during their "reign" and was disgusted by their blatant misuse of power! They warned that our problems were far from over! And yes, I agree, several people have been hurt here... these people are the VICTIMS, for whom we are fighting! Until something is done, this victimizing will continue.
Yesterday at 8:27am · Like

Don Griffin Laurie, you are making serious charges. If you feel there is legal impropriety then pursue legal remedies. Otherwise, let those elected to govern govern. Let those hired to serve serve. Finally, take down those horrible signs that send the message to the youth and children that you don't have to respect and obey law.
11 hours ago · Like · 1

Laurie Anderson Yes, They are serious charges, Don. Obviously, you haven't spoken with the Sheriff in person, as you said you would. They aren't governing or serving... they are dictating and harassing. And YOU, telling ME to take legal action, instead of making accusations??? I find that extremely ironic, since YOU practically yelled when you were so wrongly and unfairly accusing ME of providing beer to minors!!! Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

As I told you earlier, you NEED to visit with our Sheriff, as you said you would. If you are a man of your word, then you will do it. I spoke with Sheriff yesterday and he said he would gladly visit with you. Please get the facts before you speak to me again, Don. I don't appreciate your comments, as you have only heard one side of the story.

Oh, and by the way, you might take a look at this...

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
4 hours ago · Like · 1

Don Griffin I have talked to numerous people who have been attacked in this and I'm not talking about the local police. I'm talking about people who have been wounded by you and some others in this who have sought me out. I'm aware of the history of this and I personally watched you and others joyfully plan out this campaign with giggling and pleasure. That is not Godly in any way, shape or form. Seek out the guidance of the pastor where you attend each Sunday and ask him/her if these signs and your actions are of God or the spirit of division that Paul speaks of. I'd be interested in what you receive as advice from your Pastor.
about an hour ago · Like

Don Griffin Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written:“It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. On the contrary:“If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.(Romans 12:16-21 NIV)
about an hour ago · Like
Laurie Anderson

Beaver, OK

#4 Jan 12, 2014
And this is the final part of our conversation...

Don Griffin The city council voted 5 - 0 to retain the police department. The Sheriff is irrelevant because he is not elected by those we elected to guide our city.
about an hour ago · Like

Don Griffin This will be my last post on this matter. If you wish to discuss this further with me, we can do so in person and in the presence of witnesses from other members of the Beaver Ministerial Fellowship. Just as I would not vote for a man/woman who are not Christian and active in the life of a church, I will insist on men of integrity to assure that my words and yours are taken correctly. I'm so sorry you drug me into this. I simply relayed what a Godly man had been told by the sheriff. I have read the sheriff's statement and it does not reflect what he told a Godly man the day before.
about an hour ago · Like

Don Griffin oh, and feel free to bring your pastor if you choose to meet with me to discuss this.
about an hour ago · Like

Laurie Anderson I am praying for you, Don.
6 minutes ago via mobile · Like

I have continued to pray for our town and am confident that justice will prevail. God Bless Beaver, Oklahoma!
key ring

Hooker, OK

#5 Jan 13, 2014
Order your Brenda Maness key ring dummy now.
You get pissed off you can throw your keys at her.
Mabey she found her calling.......
Good luck

Beaver, OK

#6 Jan 14, 2014
As usual, her stories are completely one sided and she never gives out the complete truth. I see a lot of Mr. Griffin’s posts of a Facebook conversation that she says were between Mr. Griffin and herself, but where are her posts to the other side of that conversation? I don’t see many, I just see a few. She just posted primarily what he said, but where are her rebuttals, because with her, there are always rebuttals, long winded ones, too. Ahhhhhhh….but as always, she doesn’t give all the facts. She doesn’t tell the complete story, nor the whole truth.
As always with LA, she never gives the complete and total truth about anything. Many of us have seen her do this time after time. LA twisting the truth….to her own choosing. It’s easy to get swept up by LA, she just so interesting and intriguing. But, she’s loud, very loud and she has to be the center of everyone’s attention. And, when she doesn’t get her way, she twists things. She has been known to lie. She’s not the most honest person in town. She has been known to harass people that don’t agree with her. She bullies her way around town, in an attempt to throw her weight around. And, if you don’t agree with her, she will resort to attempts of coercion, threats, and perhaps even physical violence.
More than likely, LA was sitting at the house painting her toe nails yesterday, or perhaps at work while getting paid the big bucks, and thought to herself,” whom shall I annoy today? To whom shall I talk crap about and slant and twist things so that I may draw attention to myself, all during my frugal attempt to publicly embarrass and humiliate someone that does not agree with me? HAH! I know!”
So today is Mr. Griffin’s turn to be harassed, bringing up a Facebook post from about a year ago. Let me decipher this for a bit:
Mr. Griffin is talking about how numerous people that have been hurt/ attacked by Laurie’s actions. Mr. Griffin states,“….I personally watched you and others joyfully plan out this campaign with giggling and pleasure. That is not Godly in any way, shape or form.”
Is that where LA is called “ungodly”? I am trying to see that. But, to no surprise, I do not see where he refers to LA as “ungodly”? Sounds like to me she got called out by a minister on her behavior and she has once again twisted things to better suit her needs.
But let’s see:
LA stated,“…..since YOU practically yelled when you were so wrongly and unfairly accused ME of providing beer to minors. Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black.”
I have never known of Mr. Griffin to provide beer to anyone. For that matter, I don’t believe he even drinks. I find it very difficult to link the pot with the kettle and the reference to the kettle’s color. I just don’t see any solidity to her reference.
Good luck

Beaver, OK

#7 Jan 14, 2014
I have always heard and been under the impression that LA doesn’t mind handing out booze to teenagers, especially during her son’s senior year of high school. I have often heard that she believes that teenagers should be allowed to drink beer while hanging out on main street. I thought that was her stance. She’s often said that she doesn’t see anything wrong with allowing teenagers to drink.
I have a question for LA:“How many innocent people and children have to die from underage drinking?” I am against it. It is illegal for a very good statistical reason. Can we stop it all? No. But, what say you LA? Do you not realize that if you can deter one underage person from drinking an alcoholic beverage just one time, that you may have inadvertently, indirectly saved a life?
I do not wish to belittle LA. However, I do find her crusade to be unjust. She seems to stop at nothing to get her way and to be the center of everyone’s attention. I have found her statements, comments, and long boring speeches to be full of holes, half-truths, and twists & turns.
LA has misguided people. LA has misinformed people. And, LA has lied about so much. LA has turned on so many of her friends and made them enemies, just because they may not agree with her.
I ask everyone to look for the truth. Trust yourself and look for the truth for yourself. Do not rely solely on what LA has handed you on a silver platter.
Good luck
Good luck

Beaver, OK

#8 Jan 14, 2014
As usual, her stories are completely one sided and she never gives out the complete truth. I see a lot of Mr. Griffin’s posts of a Facebook conversation that she says were between Mr. Griffin and herself, but where are her posts to the other side of that conversation. I don’t see many, I just see a few. She just posted primarily what he said, but where are her rebuttals, because with her, there are always rebuttals, long winded ones, too. Ahhhhhhh….but as always, she doesn’t give all the facts. She doesn’t tell the complete story, nor the whole truth.

As always with LA, she never gives the complete and total truth about anything. Many of us have seen her do this time after time. LA twisting the truth….to her own choosing. It’s easy to get swept up by LA, she just so interesting and intriguing. But, she’s loud, very loud and she has to be the center of everyone’s attention. And, when she doesn’t get her way, she twists things. She has been known to lie. She’s not the most honest person in town. She has been known to harass people that don’t agree with her. She bullies her way around town, in an attempt to throw her weight around. And, if you don’t agree with her, she will resort to attempts of coercion, threats, and perhaps even physical violence.

More than likely, LA was sitting at the house painting her toe nails yesterday, or perhaps at work while getting paid the big bucks, and thought to herself,” whom shall I annoy today? To whom shall I talk crap about and slant and twist things so that I may draw attention to myself, all during my frugal attempt to publicly embarrass and humiliate someone that does not agree with me? HAH! I know!”

So today is Mr. Griffin’s turn to be harassed, bringing up a Facebook post from about a year ago. Let me decipher this for a bit:
Mr. Griffin is talking about how numerous people that have been hurt/ attacked by Laurie’s actions. Mr. Griffin states,“….I personally watched you and others joyfully plan out this campaign with giggling and pleasure. That is not Godly in any way, shape or form.”

Is that where LA is called “ungodly”? I am trying to see that. But, to no surprise, I do not see where he refers to LA as “ungodly”? Sounds like to me she got called out by a minister on her behavior and she has once again twisted things to better suit her needs.

But let’s see:
LA stated,“…..since YOU practically yelled when you were so wrongly and unfairly accused ME of providing beer to minors. Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black.”
I have never known of Mr. Griffin to provide beer to anyone. For that matter, I don’t believe he even drinks. I find it very difficult to link the pot with the kettle and the reference to the kettle’s color. I just don’t see any solidity to her reference.
Laurie Anderson

Hooker, OK

#9 Jan 14, 2014
Dear Good Luck, You should try using your real name and reread what I posted. I left nothing out of that conversation. I'll say to you what I said to Don... I'll be praying for you, whoever you are.
good luck

Hooker, OK

#10 Jan 14, 2014
Smells like coffee, chips,and hot sauce to me.almost like Good Luck spends to much time in the coffee shop overhearing Buba Bill ,and Brenda Maness running their mouths. " GOOD LUCK CITY HALL"
good luck

Hooker, OK

#11 Jan 15, 2014
Little babys ride trikes Buba Bill...
good luck

Boise City, OK

#12 Jan 15, 2014
Brenda Maness you and Mayor Janko crack my ass up, your both so damn stupid ,
Jack Wagon

Beaver, OK

#13 Jan 16, 2014
Good luck, you should probably learn the proper way to use your/you're before you call someone stupid.
Buba Bill

Hooker, OK

#14 Mar 24, 2014
Jack Wagon wrote:
Good luck, you should probably learn the proper way to use your/you're before you call someone stupid.
Bill Greenfield is a fat jellyfish..
Brandon renshaw

Beaver, OK

#15 Apr 4, 2014
Surrriously, can we just drop this whole thing, its a bit out of hand, bullying people, making sides, forcing people to choose, don't we have better things to do in our day than bicker about bullshit that truthfully is old news ... nobody gives a flip about any of this bickering and bantering.. its trashy, shows unsophistication, ignorance... oh no he called me a name, or drug out my lives garbage, get over it, good cops, bad cops, but when you need help who are you going to call? The cops, but really this is all total bull, and I refuse to let those I care about be bullied and pushed around... I will make my stand there... all I ask is don't bring a knife to a gunfight .. you'll lose... not a threat or really that I even care about the subject but be grown ass adults, your bullying tactics do not frighten anybody, take your petitions shove em up your darker region, if it hurts that much , cry a river, use your strong will to build a bridge and get over it... but I do warn you if you play games with people who have more games than Milton Bradley your chances of winning are like putting out a house fire w piss, or fixing broken windows with bubblegum ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dix 76,163
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Joyce 2,722
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 17 hr Joyce 11,303
liz ibison Sep 9 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... Apr '14 Kat 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) Mar '14 wake up Beaver Ok 7

Beaver Jobs

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beaver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beaver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]