Who do you support for Governor in Ok...
watchdog

Ashburn, VA

#2491 Mar 23, 2014
Don't mean to wake you fakers up from your pipe dream. But most okie teenagers couldn't even tell you who the govenor of oklahoma is. They learned to be contemptable seditious adulterous Ho's by following the example set by their own parent's. Same people that taught them how to prostitute everything else from welfare to foodstamps to unemployement to getting huge tax returns when they don't even pay taxes. If your grown offspring races to the wic office every time they get preg, or works their job just long enough to qualify for unemployment. Chances are, they learned it from watching YOU!!!
So What

Newalla, OK

#2492 Mar 23, 2014
Amen!

But I think I should add that this issue is not just an Oklahoma issue, so that it isn't dismissed as just okie bashing.
Bud

Sherwood, AR

#2493 Mar 23, 2014
Don't bash my food stamps, wic, welfare, medicade. I need all this to survive in okie land.

With my 11 kids and my meager wages at walmart (20 hours per week)
and the old lady job at MickeyD's we just barley make it with the high price the slumlord charges.
Joyce

United States

#2494 Mar 24, 2014
Bud wrote:
Don't bash my food stamps, wic, welfare, medicade. I need all this to survive in okie land.
With my 11 kids and my meager wages at walmart (20 hours per week)
and the old lady job at MickeyD's we just barley make it with the high price the slumlord charges.
As the RICH repugs say, "Get a Job, Get off Welfare, But no abortions, no birth control, no insurance, live in a slum, eat garbage, and if YOU get sick, THAN die quickly.
Jenks

Conway, AR

#2495 Mar 25, 2014
Vote For Joe

Get rid of the Contemptible Seditious Adulterous Ho who is a bad influence on the Okie teenager.
gerraldm

Pittsburgh, PA

#2496 Mar 29, 2014
Joyce

Sherwood, AR

#2497 Mar 29, 2014
Vote For Joe

Get rid of the Contemptible Seditious Adulterous Ho who is a bad influence on the Okie teenager.
freddie from yukon

Wagoner, OK

#2498 Mar 30, 2014
becasue I would never vote for a party that gave us Obama.... This fiasco of hope and change is unforgivable.
Martha

Little Rock, AR

#2499 Mar 31, 2014
freddie from yukon wrote:
becasue I would never vote for a party that gave us Obama.... This fiasco of hope and change is unforgivable.
Racist and bigit!! Just cannot stand for a good black man but all your effort for a lying, stealing seditious, adulterous white woman.

But the question is:::Will you be color blind and vote for TH?
junior

Jay, OK

#2500 Mar 31, 2014
Homer wrote:
Mary Falin was screwing her bodyguard when she was leuit-gove under keating. I understand the state trupper was fired for his part in the affair, but the idiots in oakie city elected her to the us congress. Talk about stupidity. I understand she ran on the morality issue.
Did her husband get rid of her for her screwing around. Clintion was impeached for forking an intern. How come fallin was not impeached?
DO OAKIES HAVE A DOUBLE STANDARD?
no we just don't like democrats
Joyce

Sherwood, AR

#2501 Apr 1, 2014
junior wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not like the fat chick so I voted for the Seditious Adulterous Ho who has no morals.

Bud I do not have double standards. God has forgiven Mattress Mary even though she is still doing her bodyguards.

Fort Smith, AR

#2502 Apr 1, 2014
We need to get Koch influence out of Oklahoma

Talihina, OK

#2503 Apr 2, 2014
junior wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you like, you're the type of person who need fox news or glenn beck to tell you what to like or hate.
Joyce

Greenbrier, AR

#2504 Apr 2, 2014
For more Fracking which leads to more Earthquakes in Oklahoma,. vote the Contemptible Seditious Adulterous Ho back in office for another four years.

We okies have such a low esteem about ourselves that we want to get punished for no apparent reason and the Contemptible Seditious Adulterous Ho and her minions are happy to oblige.
Mable

Greenbrier, AR

#2505 Apr 2, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you like, you're the type of person who need fox news or glenn beck to tell you what to like or hate.
I like little fuzzy pups, old pickup trucks, life, and good beer
Silver

Mantachie, MS

#2506 Apr 6, 2014
Joyce wrote:
For more Fracking which leads to more Earthquakes in Oklahoma,. vote the Contemptible Seditious Adulterous Ho back in office for another four years.
We okies have such a low esteem about ourselves that we want to get punished for no apparent reason and the Contemptible Seditious Adulterous Ho and her minions are happy to oblige.
People, that is the voters, need to think about this election this fall and get educated on matter that count.

Who do you want to make the laws that you have to abide by, fools like we now have in Oklahoma City or people that will represent the people?

Do you really want bible thumpers to make the laws?

Do you really want stoning brought back?

Do you think businesses will come into Oklahoma with our poor roads and even poorer schools?

Take a good long look at our roads and schools and decide.

If the fools in OKC get rid of the income tax, what will replace it? Higher property taxes? Higher sales tax? What?
Silver

Mantachie, MS

#2507 Apr 6, 2014
Oklahoma ranks 49th in spending on students---Fact--

Do you think that business do not look at this and decide that they do not need uneducated workers?

Get rid of these people who hinder progress.

For some it is more important to bash gays, birth control and hendering ever woman in the state instead of promoting the state and businesses.
joker

Weatherford, OK

#2508 Apr 14, 2014
Mattress Mary?
yeah

Fort Smith, AR

#2509 Apr 14, 2014
Silver wrote:
Oklahoma ranks 49th in spending on students---Fact--
An educated populace is the enemy of the teappubicans.
Joyce

Sherwood, AR

#2510 Apr 14, 2014
Vote For Joe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former First Security Bank President Receives T... Jul '16 okcnews405 1
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance