mattressmary

Edmond, OK

#2293 Jan 5, 2014
hows that republican horse eating mattress jumping gov. working for yall? are yall soooo proud now? HaHa
Mary is as dumb as Palin!
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#2294 Jan 5, 2014
What Progressive Liberal Retards in Oklahoma never mention that Mary Fallin and Republicans have been and will continue to do! In May 2013, a massive tornado ripped across Oklahoma, killing 24 and obliterating homes, businesses and two schools in Moore Ok. Schools there didn't have storm shelters, but districts across Oklahoma are beginning to make changes.

We have well over a thousand school buildings in the state of Oklahoma. And it would cost at least $2 billion to build new storm shelters or safe rooms in each one of those and that's a little under a third of the state's entire budget for a year. It's not realistic to think that the state would be able to pay for a tornado shelter in each school, it will take local, state, federal and private money to put safe rooms in every school.

In the meantime, the two elementary schools destroyed in Moore last spring are being rebuilt this time, with storm shelters.
Does anyone recall Karen Janbaz and her fraud posters such as mattressmary and the ilk posting anything about that progress in any of her rants? If so, I missed them, sorry, lol.
NO SHE DID NOT... So I will.

By the way mattresstramp, Mary Fallin will be re-elected regardless if you like it or not bitch! Majority in Oklahoma hate you sick puke liberals, lol.
Mee

Hugo, OK

#2295 Jan 5, 2014
Hiiii
Zane

Dallas, TX

#2296 Jan 6, 2014
MattressMary!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! Good Name.
Joyce

Dallas, TX

#2297 Jan 6, 2014
mattressmary wrote:
hows that republican horse eating mattress jumping gov. working for yall? are yall soooo proud now? HaHa
Mary is as dumb as Palin!
Dumber!!!!!

“Married and hubby is deployed”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2298 Jan 6, 2014
Homer wrote:
Mary Falin was screwing her bodyguard when she was leuit-gove under keating. I understand the state trupper was fired for his part in the affair, but the idiots in oakie city elected her to the us congress. Talk about stupidity. I understand she ran on the morality issue.
Did her husband get rid of her for her screwing around. Clintion was impeached for forking an intern. How come fallin was not impeached?
DO OAKIES HAVE A DOUBLE STANDARD?
Clinton was impeached by the house but amazingly the Senate acquitted him. So that's not really a good argument as he got away with it also. I would say that means Oakies have no more of a double standard than the rest of the country.
Bud

United States

#2299 Jan 7, 2014
MattessBill knew how to govern.

MatressMary only knows how to go down.

And I agree MattresMary will be elected by the ignorant corn-fed so-called easy-led non-thinking Christians in this backward state.

Kind of like Nazi Germany back in the dirty thirties.
Jesse

United States

#2300 Jan 7, 2014
fake Bud wrote:
MattessBill knew how to govern.
MatressMary only knows how to go down.
And I agree MattresMary will be elected by the ignorant corn-fed so-called easy-led non-thinking Christians in this backward state.
Kind of like Nazi Germany back in the dirty thirties.
village idiot just post your gibberish flotsam in your own name no one else would dream of posting this crap!
Earl Grey Celebration

Fort Smith, AR

#2301 Jan 7, 2014
Local Resident wrote:
Gov Fallin has got to go. She voted to NOT put storm shelters in schools when children died in the Moore tornado. She outlawed e-cigs on state property when people are just trying to quit smoking. I could go on and on but that is just an example of her thinking which is just so wrong.
She outlawed them to keep the tobacco lobbyists happy. Everything she does is to help the rich. Who is pulling her strings?
educate yourselves

Talihina, OK

#2302 Jan 8, 2014
Jon

United States

#2303 Jan 8, 2014
Political hit piece by a democratic website....yeah really non-partisan information...NOT EVEN CLOSE!
educate yourselves

Talihina, OK

#2304 Jan 8, 2014
What makes you think it's a democratic website? Pointing out her mistakes and questioning why she pushes the changes she wants doesn't make someone a democrat, it just makes them smart.

Someone or some group is directing her and if they get their way most of the population is going to be screwed.
Earl Grey Celebration

Fort Smith, AR

#2305 Jan 8, 2014
Welcome to Fallin's OKKKahoma

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...
Sad Day

United States

#2306 Jan 9, 2014
Student Expelled for Casting a Spell
O K L A H O M A C I T Y, Oct. 28
An Oklahoma high school suspended a

15-year-old student after accusing her of casting a magic spell

that caused a teacher to become sick, lawyers for the student

said on Friday.

The American Civil Liberties Union said it had filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on behalf of student Brandi Blackbear, charging that the assistant principal of Union Intermediate High School in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, suspended her for 15 days last December for supposedly casting a spell.

The suit also charged the Tulsa-area Union Public Schools with repeatedly violating Blackbear’s civil rights by seizing notebooks she used to write horror stories and barring her from drawing or wearing signs of the pagan religion Wicca.

“It’s hard for me to believe that in the year 2000 I am walking into court to defend my daughter against charges of witchcraft brought by her own school,” said Timothy Blackbear, Brandi’s father.

‘Outlandish Accusations’

Joann Bell, executive director of the ACLU’s Oklahoma chapter, said the “outlandish accusations” had made Blackbear’s life at school unbearable.

“I, for one, would like to see the so-called evidence this school has that a 15-year-old girl made a grown man sick by casting a magic spell,” Bell said.

A lawyer for the school district declined to comment.

The lawsuit, filed on Thursday, alleges that Blackbear was summoned to the office of assistant principal Charlie Bushyhead last December after a teacher fell ill, and was questioned about her interest in Wicca.

According to the lawsuit, Brandi Blackbear had read a library book about Wicca beliefs and, under aggressive interrogation by Bushyhead, said she might be a Wiccan. In fact, Blackbear is a Roman Catholic, according to the newspaper Tulsa World.

“The interview culminated with Defendant Bushyhead accusing Plaintiff, Brandi Blackbear, of casting spells causing (a teacher at the school)... to be sick and to be hospitalized,” the lawsuit said.

The lawsuit stated that because of the “unknown cause” of the teacher’s illness, Bushyhead advised the 15-year-old girl “that she was an immediate threat to the school and summarily suspended her for what he arbitrarily determined to be a disruption of the education process.”
Bud

United States

#2307 Jan 9, 2014
You get what you pay for....Or you pay for what you get...
Joyce

United States

#2308 Jan 10, 2014
Fallin is an idiot. she has no plan.

Has anyone checked her chief of staff's e-mail or text messages?
Joyce

United States

#2309 Jan 10, 2014
#2307-2308 are both fakes posted by the village idiot.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#2310 Jan 11, 2014
Sad Day wrote:
The American Civil Liberties Union said it had filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on behalf of student Brandi Blackbear, charging that the assistant principal of Union Intermediate High School in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, suspended her for 15 days last December for supposedly casting a spell.

A lawyer for the school district declined to comment.”
The glories of living in Okieland.
Witch burning has never gone out of style.
Long live the KJV.
Joyce

United States

#2311 Jan 11, 2014
FakeJoyce wrote:
#2307-2308 are both fakes posted by the village idiot.
This faker needs to quit being a fake and get a job, get off welfare, and get a life.
Sam

United States

#2312 Jan 11, 2014
What do we have here? Another post that doesn't even remotely read like a 'Joyce' post so it must be the village idiot again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liz ibison Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
People of Beaver (Sep '13) Mar '14 wake up Beaver Ok 7
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1
Help your Nursing Home (Jan '14) Jan '14 concernedcuts 1 3
Beaver Dating
Find my Match

Beaver People Search