The "English is the Official Language...

The "English is the Official Language of Oklahoma Act"

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

3,330 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Marines

Longview, TX

#11186 Nov 14, 2013
Midnight Rider wrote:
<quoted text>smib
Ye brother! Guymon we will go(C)
Skinwalkers

Longview, TX

#11187 Nov 14, 2013
Marines wrote:
<quoted text>Ye brother! Guymon we will go(C)
call me brother!!
Ktree

Grapevine, TX

#11188 Nov 14, 2013
Skinwalkers wrote:
<quoted text>call me brother!!
we go too
markieren

United States

#11189 Nov 14, 2013
Deutsch sollte die offizielle Sprache von Oklahoma sein.

Viele Nazies dort leben.
Keim

United States

#11190 Nov 14, 2013
Knospe ist in den Philippinen, um einen kleinen Jungen bekommen.
man

Keller, TX

#11191 Nov 14, 2013
Deutsch Amerika, sondern ein Richter, eine falsche Entscheidung bringt ihn verklagt ...
We The People

Keller, TX

#11192 Nov 14, 2013
Ich mag Buddy er ist ein guter Mann! Aber Clark Jett ist es nicht! Danke für die Infos ich werde geben sie nicht an den Rest meiner Brüder!
Okulieren

United States

#11193 Nov 14, 2013
Deutsch-Amerikaner saugen!!!
Wachen

United States

#11196 Nov 14, 2013
Kiemly saugens!!!!!!!!!!
We The People

Keller, TX

#11197 Nov 14, 2013
Scottish haben Riten ...
tomurcuk

United States

#11198 Nov 14, 2013
&#304;ngilizce Türkler kural konu&#351;ma
Botsel

United States

#11199 Nov 14, 2013
Engelssprekende Arabiere reël
Choctaw Cherokee

Germany

#11200 Nov 14, 2013
What is the oldest language spoken in contemporary Oklahoma?

Yikes!!

All best wishes,

Pushmataha
wallshavears

Rowlett, TX

#11202 Nov 15, 2013
I heard the jetti is getting sued & investigated
Brote

Murchison, TX

#11203 Nov 15, 2013
Me encanta esta basura ..
myownmind85

Cartwright, OK

#11204 Nov 19, 2013
English is taught worldwide, because it is the most common language. However, here in America, foreigners don't want to learn English. People across the globe are learning everyday, but the ones that are actually in America, that live off the benefits, payed by OUR taxes, and intended for AMERICANS do not think they should have to learn it. They will definitely go and apply for food stamps, medicaid and low income housing, but they shouldn't have to learn our nations dominant language?? I think this is a great idea. And for those of you saying that our ancestors were all immigrants, it's true, but up until Clinton opening up our borders, people from other countries respected and appreciated what America has to offer. The ones that freely walk across our borders, everyday, ILLEGALLY, don't care. They come to America and live off OUR country that we have built and then wave their own country's flag. If you are so proud of your country, enough to live in another country and still wave your flag everywhere, then GO BACK. We really don't need you here and can do just fine without you. Most of them couldn't even read this, because they don't want to learn English.
myownmind85

Cartwright, OK

#11205 Nov 19, 2013
Left Hooverville wrote:
How many do we translate now? This law is about exclusion. Let it pass and how long until there is a minimum English literacy requirement. That would serve you rednecks right.
<quoted text>
Really?? That would serve you rednecks right?? I take it you are either Spanish, Mexican, or latino, or just a moron. English literacy is a requirement. In high school you have to take four years to graduate and then take more English classes in college. However, you most likely did not graduate from either. Now because of so many hispanics, children are also REQUIRED to take Spanish classes. Forced in some states. So how is that any different than forcing them to learn English because it is the dominant language in America??. If you're are so fond of not encouraging people to learn English, that come from other country, then why don't your move to another country and be forced to learn their language. Then argue with them about racism, and exclusion.

Since: Nov 13

Cleveland, OK

#11206 Nov 19, 2013
yep wrote:
Topix is English only! ha ha ha ha
Sie sind lustig Mann

Since: Nov 13

Cleveland, OK

#11207 Nov 19, 2013
myownmind85 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? That would serve you rednecks right?? I take it you are either Spanish, Mexican, or latino, or just a moron. English literacy is a requirement. In high school you have to take four years to graduate and then take more English classes in college. However, you most likely did not graduate from either. Now because of so many hispanics, children are also REQUIRED to take Spanish classes. Forced in some states. So how is that any different than forcing them to learn English because it is the dominant language in America??. If you're are so fond of not encouraging people to learn English, that come from other country, then why don't your move to another country and be forced to learn their language. Then argue with them about racism, and exclusion.
Warum nicht Sie bewegen Sie Ihren Arsch brah
Buachaill

United States

#11208 Nov 19, 2013
IrishFan wrote:
<quoted text>Sie sind lustig Mann
An bhfuil eagla greannmhar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People of Beaver (Sep '13) May '16 Some person in be... 8
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1
Help your Nursing Home (Jan '14) Jan '14 concernedcuts 1 3

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance