Lake Evans Chambers(Clear lake) anyone have a report?

Posted in the Beaver Forum

“Editor”

Since: Apr 09

Liberal, Ks

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Hey guys, i am the owner of the bait shop in Liberal and have had a lot of people asking me whats going on at Clear Lake. I have not fished that body of water for years and am wanting to post a detailed report in my shop within the next week or so. Also, does anyone know if Canton ever filled back up and if there is a trout season there still? The Oklahoma department of wildlife's website is an absolute mess (look at Kansas's website and you'll see what i mean.) and i cannot even find these 2 lakes on there or a report for them that isnt a decade old (lol come on guys i know we are in the styx but we are gonna have to do better with this internet thing.) and no other websites discussing them.

The last time i fished Clearlake was back in early 2004 and it had Long-nose Gar, are they still there?

Anyways, any help is much appreciated and if your curious my shop is located at 708 S Kansas in Liberal (right next to Smokey J's smoke shop, Liberal Vacuum and Weber). Look for my sign on the curb that says LIVE BAIT in big red letters with 2 american flags sticking out the top and an arrow pointing to the back (back entrance is temporary, if you know any licensed CHEAP contractors PLEASE LET ME KNOW!). I am open from 9AM to 8PM(sometimes 10) daily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liz ibison (Sep '14) Sep '14 damnn 1
You called the Aliens here. (Nov '08) Jun '14 Carlos Salazar 3
match.com posting... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kat 1
Eliminating Police Dept Disclaimer (Sep '13) Apr '14 Brandon renshaw 15
People of Beaver (Sep '13) Mar '14 wake up Beaver Ok 7
Beaver safety & crime prevention (Feb '14) Feb '14 LRSavong 1
Help your Nursing Home (Jan '14) Jan '14 concernedcuts 1 3
More from around the web

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE