Fatal Crash in Pike County

Sep 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBEX-AM Chillicothe

State troopers say the vehicle rolled several times, ejecting Brannon. He was pronounced dead at the scene of the 3:43am crash.

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eagle

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 9, 2011
 

Judged:

3

Deepest sympathy to his family and friends.
old friend

Tiffin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 9, 2011
 
:(
Redstreak

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 9, 2011
 
Good friend. Good guy. He will be missed.
Turd

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 10, 2011
 
Tony was a good kid-I played ball with him in school. Its terrible, but I heard he was drinking.... Anyone know where he was coming from or going too?
beaver resident

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

It doesn't matter where he was coming from or what he was doing. It's a life that was lost and people should respect him and his family and stop worrying about what he was doing and if he was doing something wrong while the accident happened. Please respect his family and the life that was lost.
Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 10, 2011
 
beaver resident wrote:
It doesn't matter where he was coming from or what he was doing. It's a life that was lost and people should respect him and his family and stop worrying about what he was doing and if he was doing something wrong while the accident happened. Please respect his family and the life that was lost.

Agreed 100%!!!! RIP Tony I'm going to miss you!!
ihatestupidpeopl e

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 11, 2011
 
people should respect the family it doesnt matter if he was drinking or not u should shut ur mouth and let the people greiv without ur 2 sence because people always do that on here and its stupid he was a great guy very good person i know this for a fact and even if he was drinking or coming from work or where ever if the family wants u to know they will tell u so why dont u just shut up and the family will tell u in there own time i know this from past experience and remember stupid people they do get on here and read this stuff so quit hurting them more then they allready r thank u very much
??

Tiffin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 12, 2011
 
Any news on the funeral arrangements?
??

Tiffin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 13, 2011
 
Does anyone know the arrangements?
Cmt04

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 13, 2011
 
He wasn't drinking I know for sure...he was a great person and one of my best friends. Funeral arangments are Wednesday viewing 4-8 and Thursday funeral at 1.
??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 14, 2011
 
Cmt04 wrote:
He wasn't drinking I know for sure...he was a great person and one of my best friends. Funeral arangments are Wednesday viewing 4-8 and Thursday funeral at 1.
Thank you for the info! I too have known him for a lot of years and he was a great guy! I will miss him!
TiffanyDawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 15, 2011
 
This is Kimberly. Tony had just dropped me off at my house and he promised me he would text me when he made it home, I never received a text from him. Wish you were still here Tony....i miss and love you so much!
mom

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 19, 2011
 
TiffanyDawn wrote:
This is Kimberly. Tony had just dropped me off at my house and he promised me he would text me when he made it home, I never received a text from him. Wish you were still here Tony....i miss and love you so much!
kimberly I Think it would be a good idea for you to quit lying and keep your mouth shut!!!! THANK YOU
TiffanyDawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 19, 2011
 
For your information he was with me all night that night. He picked me up around midnight and dropped me off around 3:10 a.m., he said he had to stop some where before he went home, where he went I have no idea he wouldn't tell me. So within that 30 minutes he would of had to of went some where else. If you don't believe me you can ask his family because they all know...a lot of people knew he was with me that night. Actually I've spent a lot of nights with him hanging out to. I love and miss you Tony. I'm so sorry everyone is talking all of this bullshit and not being true to your memory.
jesus

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 20, 2011
 
TiffanyDawn wrote:
For your information he was with me all night that night. He picked me up around midnight and dropped me off around 3:10 a.m., he said he had to stop some where before he went home, where he went I have no idea he wouldn't tell me. So within that 30 minutes he would of had to of went some where else. If you don't believe me you can ask his family because they all know...a lot of people knew he was with me that night. Actually I've spent a lot of nights with him hanging out to. I love and miss you Tony. I'm so sorry everyone is talking all of this bullshit and not being true to your memory.
YEAH WELL I HOPE YOU GAVE HIM SOME, YOU WOMAN (YES YOU TIFFANY) USED HIM UP, ALL HE DID WAS GIVE AND GIVE SO YOU ALL WOULD HAVE A GOOD TIME AND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT, I KNOW WHAT'S BEEN GOIN ON AND YOU DO TO SO I DONT CARE IF ANYONE HERE BELIEVES IT OR NOT BUT YOU DO AND NOW YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, SO PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ATLEAST GAVE HIM SOME SO I WOULD KNOW THAT HE DIED HAPPY AND NOT IN VAIN, MONEY GRUBBIN, PILL SNORTIN HOE'S
TiffanyDawn

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 20, 2011
 
This is Kimberly not Tiffany so you need to get your name's right. By the way Tony and I have known each other our whole lives, anything Tony wanted or needed from me he got it no matter what. And he did the same for me. You don't know anything it was just me and him. Nobody knows what we did or anything that happen between us. That was our business nobody else's. I loved him and he loved me so keep your nose out of our shit because it had nothing to do with you. You can think whatever you want because nobody was there but me and him. If I want anyone to know what went on between Tony and I then I will tell them myself. Thanks!
confused

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 20, 2011
 
TiffanyDawn wrote:
This is Kimberly not Tiffany so you need to get your name's right. By the way Tony and I have known each other our whole lives, anything Tony wanted or needed from me he got it no matter what. And he did the same for me. You don't know anything it was just me and him. Nobody knows what we did or anything that happen between us. That was our business nobody else's. I loved him and he loved me so keep your nose out of our shit because it had nothing to do with you. You can think whatever you want because nobody was there but me and him. If I want anyone to know what went on between Tony and I then I will tell them myself. Thanks!
You say your name is Kimberly however your screen name says TiffanyDawn
TiffanyDawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 21, 2011
 
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
You say your name is Kimberly however your screen name says TiffanyDawn
Yeah because this is my step sisters account or whatever.
Kimberly

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 11, 2012
 
your right i was using tiffanys phone to talk but you can think what u want the ppl that actully matter knows the truth tony an i was close my entire life we spent so many nights together an i still see his family all the time i loved that man with all my heart an i stilol do that will never change he knows that miss you tony rip love you more than anything that will always be the same u r in a better place now its been 4 minths an i still think about u an cry everyday LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART :(
Kimberly

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 11, 2012
 
* Months

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jake Starnes? 19 min CuRios 1
Debate: Ferguson - Chillicothe, OH 21 min Female 65
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min Canton 30,204
omg omg omg 19 hr wondering 7
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 hr Marvin Levels 188
Looking for swingers (Dec '12) Tue spice it up 14
Criminal in Beaver-George Baisden Tue wow 5

Search the Beaver Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beaver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beaver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••