Twin Girls in the town of Beaver

Posted in the Beaver Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Any comments, thoughts on these two girls? If so what do you know?
Anonymous

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2011
WOW and i thought BEAVER was a small town. its very big if theres no comments on this.

Since: Feb 11

Newark, OH

#3 Mar 12, 2011
Which ones?
Anonymous

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2011
which ones what? u mean theres more than one set of twins that live in beaver? the ones that live on the main street of beaver.

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2011
There are a set of African American twin girls that are in school and then there a set of Caucasian twins that lives up from the gas station on Main Street.
Herr

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2011
The two blk girls amber n Ashley Zimmerman all I gotta say r nasty hoes n a waste of air!!

Flushing, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2011
Herr wrote:
The two blk girls amber n Ashley Zimmerman all I gotta say r nasty hoes n a waste of air!!
So r u kala Jackson. And them twins are always standing outside in hoe ass clpthes and let there lil kids run round unattended the fat one was arrested for stealing from Walmart I hear. They are just always looking for trouble. Nasty ass people. May be they live on mainstreet to stand outside look n hoeish for everyone who goes by they aren't that good looking to gawk at ya know! nasty!
Herr

United States

#8 Jun 13, 2011
Yea they just nasty!!! I got a lil girl now she's my world n me n her daddy plan on getting married. After he graduates n iwe r both going to college so at lest I have something good goin for me unlike them to!!! I'm just so glad I've straightened up my life n had the heart to for my little girl!!! She's my world n nothing else matters to me!!!
Chelsea

Logan, OH

#9 Jun 15, 2011
I agree kala u have straightened up a lot and im very proud of u and kevin i wish u guys the best
xxx

Memphis, TN

#10 Jun 16, 2011
The chunky one is sexy wish I new her name or if she's single I see her all the time she's got huge juggs I would luv to have some of that hit me up girl

Washington, DC

#11 Jun 18, 2011
xxx wrote:
The chunky one is sexy wish I new her name or if she's single I see her all the time she's got huge juggs I would luv to have some of that hit me up girl
That got ta be the nastiest shit ever

United States

#12 Jun 19, 2011
Their horrible. That's all there is to it. They let the kids run around naked and play out in the street. In my opinion the kids needs to be taken away by the state. And yes they are totally nasty.
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Aug 24, 2011
Wow. Don't this just beat all. A bunch of welfare trash found a place to sit around and gossip. As one of the few tax payers in this town I'd like to say thank goodness you have this outlet. I mean if it wasn't for this u might have to watch ur own kids. It kind of makes me laugh a little bit. I mean everyone has alot to say when they can hide behind a username the big white truck in town on the weekends that's me. Any of u white trash pieces of shit want to talk. Stop by. I might even loan u a few dollars go buy some beer. Your pill habit is on u though. Peice out bitchs
jjL

Washington, DC

#14 Aug 24, 2011
Lmfoa you go bro!!!
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Aug 24, 2011
Herr wrote:
Yea they just nasty!!! I got a lil girl now she's my world n me n her daddy plan on getting married. After he graduates n iwe r both going to college so at lest I have something good goin for me unlike them to!!! I'm just so glad I've straightened up my life n had the heart to for my little girl!!! She's my world n nothing else matters to me!!!
It's nice to hear you got ur life together. I hope it turns out to be a happy one. Odds are though u are going to go through some hard times first. I wish u and your family the best. I'm one of the people that u think has nothing going for them. I would just like you to know that I work very hard to support my family. By the sound of it u have a loving man to help u with you one child. Unfortanitly I'm not home to help her with three kids. And the wal mart thing was her sister. She was just with her. She was told not to ever go back. She went because I told her it would be ok. She was arrested for trespassing not stealing. I work hard for every thing I have. I hope u took the time to read this. Sorry about my wall post I was angry.
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Aug 24, 2011
I was probably a little to harsh. I just don't like my family being attacked. By nameless faceless people. I am giving the entire village of beaver an open invitation. I will gladly listen to any concerns. And take care of it. But I refuse to hide behind a username and bash people. I find it to be very low class. The same thing I'm accused of being. Trish is not a theif. We dont do drugs or drink. We don't reseive food stamps, medical, cash assistance or housing. I pay for it all. Proudly. That's more than 90% of the people in this town can say. All I ask is that u look at yourselves before you think u can judge others.
jjL

Bowie, MD

#17 Aug 24, 2011
True that brother I got ur back trust and believe
Hmmm

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 24, 2011
Alisha and Trisha ward were nasty in school. Sleeping with the same man and everything. Nasty.
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Aug 25, 2011
Hmmm. Would u please try to grow up. I'm sure you've done things in your life that you regret. Why do you feel the need to trash people? Does it really make you feel better about yourself. Your an adult now. Try to at least act like it. I don't understand people anymore. Childish as hell. I'm sure u can find something else to do with ur time. At least don't be a coward. Go tell her how you feel. Posting on a msg board isn't very brave.
Hmmm

Vancouver, Canada

#20 Aug 25, 2011
I have told her many times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
number one heroin city, good job black people 31 min meme 12
Marriage is between a man and a woman only 37 min TonyD2 87
News Patrol Sued Over Drunk Driver Fatality 38 min meme 3
Homosexuality is wrong (Apr '13) 55 min TonyD2 1,382
Piketon Rockin Redstreaks 1 hr nnnnn 1
stabbing 1 hr Greg Brady 9
leah stout w/ married man 1 hr sfy 25
More from around the web

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE